shin megami tensei neutral path help

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Shin megami tensei neutral path help

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2280 times) [1]

Shin megami tensei neutral path help
« on: March 20, 2008, 06:49:33 PM » by summonery
I need to seek for help here since it's info gamesfaq cant' give me...
I was doing the neutral path and decided to level up to 75 to have all the demons of shiten-ou( you know, jinkokuten, bishamonten...) and when I finally get to 75 and beat bishamonten (and getting him into my party) I realized I have became chaos aligned! I tried T.D.L but for some reason, the monters that can change your alignement just...disapeared. And for what the angel says, it cant' help change my path anymore. Does someone know what hapened or how I can "reset" T.D.L? or at least tell some way for me to became neutral again...thanks in advanced.
IP Logged

Re: Shin megami tensei neutral path help
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 09:06:37 PM » by Chibi Kami
An odd scenario. When I did the law path, I had several chaos demons in my party and didn't have any problems storywise. The demons shouldn't actually mess with your alignment too much. Much more important is the question of what to do and who to kill in, and in what order. Make sure that you followed the Gamefaqs guide to the letter. Once you're far enough into the game, all the alignment alteration in the world won't change the path you're on.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

(Read 2280 times) [1]
Jump to: