bootfighter windom xp sp-2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 57085 times) [1] 2 3 ... 7

BootFighter Windom XP SP-2
« on: March 30, 2008, 01:44:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 05:31:54 PM by Sume Gai »
I'd like to point your attention to a little gem of a freeware game called Bootfighter Windom

this game is damn fun; It's very similar to a Virtual-On or Gundam VS game, a translation patch was just released by Mirror Moon(notable for translating Visual novels) it even has online.

check it out for yourself

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

Re: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 01:55:14 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I was gonna say they needed to quit getting distracted and focus on Fate's third route, but... this looks good too.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:59 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'm gonna have to remember this, next time I've got the house to myself.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 12:16:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if anyone on the east coast wants to try online I'll be running a server at

from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (EST) tonight

IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 05:58:48 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I would but I'm on the west coast

but this awesome I'm going to spreed the word about it to my friends
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 05:28:13 PM » by Yomanman
Sume, I put up a section for Boot Fighter over at The Worm Hole. Xanathis and I weren't done with the main site, but we went ahead and made the forum public so we could get it out there before the initial interest of the game wore off. The fourms are located here.
Because of the terrible netcode the game has at the moment, our main goal is to provide a server directory to find the nearest place to play.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 07:54:22 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hey Yomanman remember me, we had a few matches this past week. Welcome to AGTP
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 08:04:38 PM » by Yomanman
Yeah, I noticed you on here. Small internet, isn't it?
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 08:32:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

only the awesome parts

on topic
someone needs to make a voiced Guy Shishio Pilot Profile

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 08:54:45 PM » by Yomanman
The reason why I don't add voices to my pilot sets is because I find them annoying. You get tired of hearing "LISTEN TO MY SONG!!!" getting spammed constantly. And just wait until people add annoying music to the voice files.
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 09:02:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

only the awesome parts

on topic
someone needs to make a voiced Guy Shishio Pilot Profile

I see your bet, and raise you Sanger and Kyosuke.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 09:14:52 PM » by Yomanman
One of the guys that frequents my server has a Sanger set, complete with annoying vocals.
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 09:59:37 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, now, I seem to have a problem.

Has anyone else downloaded the installer, only to have the thing tell you it's missing a file and you need to redo it? I've tried setting this thing up like, three or four times now, and it keeps doing the same thing to me. Any help, gang?

IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 10:33:56 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
what is the exact message?

IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 10:55:15 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah, nevermind. I figured it out. Lousy Direct X.

Hey, so who's up for a game of Kick Around The Newbie?

IP Logged

(Read 57085 times) [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to: