bootfighter windom xp sp-2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 52027 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Re: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
maybe after Death Note

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 11:28:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hey if anyone's interested I just started a server at

IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 11:32:04 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Mercury, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 12:34:35 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Anyone else wanna join in? It's getting interesting.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 01:15:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ah, nevermind. I figured it out. Lousy Direct X.
I'm doing that right now.
Nice how Microsoft seems to have forgotten what a version number is.
You'd think it'd be easier and less confusing to have DirectX 9.1 instead of a dozen versions of DirectX 9.0c.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 02:20:41 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
You'd think it'd be easier and less confusing to have DirectX 9.1 instead of a dozen versions of DirectX 9.0c.
just download the DirectX Software Development Kit the march2008
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey guys, fair warning. Apparently, somewhere in in the last week, my stepdad's computer got a nasty little virus of apparent Japanese origin, if the name and processes are any indication.

Oriieke, he said the name was. Basically, what it does is hijack and log all the passwords used on that computer and send them off to parts unknown. Every password that you might use online, like checking your e-mail or bank account, gets ganked. Not a pleasant thought.

Anyway, I'm going ahead and warning you guys cause of the time window of about a week that it's potentially been on the comp. Time coincides with the attempts at downloading Windom that I was making, Just do yourselves a favor and run a check. I don't think they'd be spreading a virus intentionally, and it might not even be from the program. But better safe than sorry, right?

IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 09:27:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've had a nasty piece of Spyware lately but it came before Windom and from an American company

IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 09:36:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, if any of you guys can confirm that Windom isn't the carrier, please do. My stepdad's freaking enough about this whole thing that he's banned everyone but himself from the main computer, and I don't feel like risking the secondary one to this exact same fiasco.

IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 09:54:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 10:35:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, glad to know there's at least some documentation of it. The question now is if it's set itself up somewhere with Windom.

IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 12:54:58 AM by JayBee »
I don't need the full SDK, though. Not unless I get off my ass and start coding again, which seems unlikely.

I already downloaded and installed the end-user redistributable.

Well, glad to know there's at least some documentation of it. The question now is if it's set itself up somewhere with Windom.
Checking now. I'll update once the scan finishes.

Edit:
I can now confirm that my BootFighter install, downloaded via MirrorMoon, is clean.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 11:37:35 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I don't need the full SDK, though. Not unless I get off my ass and start coding again, which seems unlikely.

I already downloaded and installed the end-user redistributable.

Checking now. I'll update once the scan finishes.

Edit:
I can now confirm that my BootFighter install, downloaded via MirrorMoon, is clean.
I confirm  that to be true so no need to worry in that regard
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:37 AM » by You Can you smell what I shell
I dunno about it having a virus, but it does kick ass.

If my internet was faster I'd go online and get my ass kicked by you guys, playing as either the machinegun guy (not the green one) or the artillery real robot.

The names are too ghetto to remember...

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 11:37:52 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
My personal favorite is the Windom Blackcomb (Akatsuki/Destiny wannabe)

IP Logged

(Read 52027 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to: