bootfighter windom xp sp-2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 55540 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Re: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 12:11:21 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Linux Sniper, cause I can't remember that horridly complicated name.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 03:48:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, I got it set up over on this computer. Anyone wanna play?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 03:50:45 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
why not, your server or mine?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 03:54:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah, dammit. The graphics are being glitchy. Lousy computer.

Any idea how to compensate for half your mech being invisible?

IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 03:55:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
don't, if they don't see you coming you're sure to win

but honestly, try turning down the graphics (I guess)

IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 03:57:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah, that's working. Hang on, I'll be right in.

IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 09:18:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey Gai, up for another round?

IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 09:25:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sorry gotta sleep

IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 10:13:11 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Darn.

Does anyone want to play me?

IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:58 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:48:10 PM by Chaostic »
I will

edit
what server?
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 09:50:38 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Little late there.

IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 01:56:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Anyone up for a round?

IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 02:01:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I can't play till tomorrow (Damn School work!!)

but I'll leave my server up during the evenings (7-12)

IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 02:02:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Cursed school!

Damn. There's no one else on, either.

IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2008, 05:29:18 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Wow. So I just started playing this. It's awesome. Makes me want to make pilots.

Anybody know where I can pick up some voice rips?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 55540 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to: