bootfighter windom xp sp-2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 56172 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Re: BootFighter Windom XP SP-2
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2008, 12:36:25 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:37:01 AM by Derek »
You feel like playing right now?

And yeah, that's pretty disturbing, Jay. Washu or Ginji would be fine, but Misa's just out there. *Is best friends with a guy who has the whole set and rewatches it pretty regularly*

*As of 2:38 Central*

JayBee, you suck.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2008, 01:47:57 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Honestly... I did an EDF marathon with my little sister earlier.
I think we wound up spending 5 hours in front of my XBox.
My trigger finger hurts, and I've got the primary weapons mapped to trigger buttons.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2008, 09:52:32 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Things I've noticed in single-player: Blackcomb has a REALLY annoying random chance to reflect beams back at the source. WHY?

I don't think I've seen that  but do remember this thing is an Akatsuki(and Destiny) ripoff 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2008, 02:18:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Things I've noticed in single-player: Blackcomb has a REALLY annoying random chance to reflect beams back at the source. WHY?

I don't think I've seen that  but do remember this thing is an Akatsuki(and Destiny) ripoff 

Just open up practice mode and start firing a beam rifle at it's chest. Seems to happen most often when you're in front of it.(Though not always. I had it reflect half of a funnel attack while I was playing around).

I was using.... 2k SP1, I think, when I noticed it.  Kind of annoying to hit it with a beam burst and see part of it come back at you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 04:18:03 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Anyone want to play right now?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2008, 04:37:43 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
why not?

IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 04:39:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Agh. Typical timing.

Mom wants me to run down and get her some smokes. Back in 20-30 sound good?

IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 04:44:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
fair enough I was going to switch up my in game music anyway

IP Logged

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2008, 05:03:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, I'm back.

IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2008, 09:22:04 AM » by Yomanman
For those of you on the East Coast, we have games nightly at the worm hole. Practically guaranteed to find someone to play with in the afternoon/evening. We had 3v3s going last night, which is pushing the limit of the netcode.
IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2008, 03:05:31 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Wow. I just played as the Battleship for the first time. It was... interesting. Easy to get the high score.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2008, 09:31:37 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Wow. I just played as the Battleship for the first time.

I'm curious to hear how you managed to do THAT.

IP Logged

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2008, 10:36:06 AM » by You Can you smell what I shell
You hold up or something when choosing your robot, or so the Mirror Moon forum tells.

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2008, 04:21:15 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
You hold up or something when choosing your robot, or so the Mirror Moon forum tells.
Close. When choosing your stage (survival mode only), hold the UP key and you'll start off as the battleship. Just be warned that it works very differently from all other mechs.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2008, 04:15:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Close. When choosing your stage (survival mode only), hold the UP key and you'll start off as the battleship. Just be warned that it works very differently from all other mechs.
true but there easy to learn
IP Logged

(Read 56172 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to: