gon

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Gon

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 20688 times) 1 [2] 3

Re: Gon
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 12:47:33 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
well, thats not so bad, I could probably knock off the first thousand in a (rather long admittedly) DnD campaign (Yes I am a nerd, but I think we all are here so no one has the right to make fun of me *sticks tounge out*) SOMEONE GET THE COFFEE!

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 12:54:47 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Coffee? Pssh.

I AM A MAN! I ONLY REQUIRE PEPSI AND HIGH ADVENTURE!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 02:55:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I could kill the first rapidly in a replay of Final Fantasy 1. It'd give me an excuse to finally open that copy of FFOrigins I bought a while back.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 02:50:21 AM » by Viral
You think if I woke him up he'd get so mad he would split the world in two again?

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:14 AM » by SilvrDragn23112 Dragoon of the Bahamut Order
You think if I woke him up he'd get so mad he would split the world in two again?

I'd say... YES. Don't do it. Not even if you have a death wish.
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 12:35:36 AM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 12:38:58 AM by jolly_old_saint »
I AM A MAN! I ONLY REQUIRE PEPSI AND HIGH ADVENTURE!!

Pepsi? Pah...real men spend their days on cherry coke and cherry coke alone!

If the coke is cherryless, we venture into the forest and find cherries to mash into the liquid!

Or, parring that, drink tap water....or non-cherry coke. As long as it isn't pepsi...the bill gates of soda.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 10:00:57 PM » by draconuszero
Uh-oh, the sleeper has awakened.
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 10:33:31 PM » by Mannypooh
he's walking and he looks grumpy :( but at least he's not in a really bad mood like in a rage :)
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 08:34:16 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
We should like, start trying to make him go back to sleep. Someone start singing a lullaby. >_>

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 07:37:12 PM » by SilvrDragn23112 Dragoon of the Bahamut Order
*opens mouth to sing, but stops when he remembers the fact he has no singing talent*

I guess we better get the most boring college professor in here and have them start lecturing on the most boring thing ever. That might work.
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 07:54:34 AM » by Adamjirra
Is Gon's vision based off movement? If so, we should stand very, very, still.
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 11:44:58 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Is Gon's vision based off movement? If so, we should stand very, very, still.

I think that theory was discredited a long time ago.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 05:24:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh wait, that's right. I forgot I had access to the Mediator class.

*Class changes and uses Mimic Daravon on Gon*

IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 09:55:03 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Miss!

note: Gon is immune to all attacks except Supreme Moderator's "Whim" and Troll's "annoy Supreme Moderator"   

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 05:43:49 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
Well, let's see how well he handles 30 seconds in MSPaint: Sexy Female Gon!

IP Logged

(Read 20688 times) 1 [2] 3
Jump to: