srt:ogs ost

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: SRT:OGS OST

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1425 times) [1]

SRT:OGS OST
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:47:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 08:05:36 PM by Derek »
I don't know if this is allowed, so I might as well see about setting the precedent.

Many of the boardgoers here, like myself, are SRW fans. Well, during one of my many internet adventures today, I came across a download link for the Original Generations soundtrack. As of the time of this post, only about half of each of the four disks has been uploaded, and the guy's supposed to be working on the other half. Nevertheless, it's there, and I feel compelled to give you guys the link.

http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=53563

The one catch is that you have to have to be registered on the site to get to the download links. I'm neither endorsing that, nor am I cheating them by posting the direct links onto our board. It's pretty much up to you guys to do as you wish.

EDIT: Okay, he uploaded the rest of them. I'm working on downloading them now, but it looks like it's pretty much on the up and up.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: SRT:OGS OST
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 07:54:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
if I didn't have this already I would download it
IP Logged

(Read 1425 times) [1]
Jump to: