The Pantheon
March 31, 2020, 02:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: The DEFINITIVE Version.  (Read 43366 times)
GreenEnergy
Initiate

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:17 AM »

I'm gonna hafta agree with Jay on this one. I'm still preferring to play CT on my SNES rather than the PS1 or DS copies (All of which I have aquired over the years). Though, it's a pain sometimes to go out to the garage and grab my SNES every once in a while.

Well, why don't you just place it somewhere near you TV? :D I guess CT may be the only SNES game you play once in a while, eh?

Authentic retro gaming ftw! :)
IP Logged
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 08:06:15 AM »

honestly the only real flaw i saw in the psx CT when compared to the snes was the load times
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »

I've heard the music is a little off, too.

But I can't compare 'em, so....
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »

That was FF4. Music had about a 1/1.5 second lag when it changed screens. Usually most noticable in the random encounters on the world map.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

That was FF4. Music had about a 1/1.5 second lag when it changed screens. Usually most noticable in the random encounters on the world map.
Well, I mean I've heard the CT music doesn't SOUND quite right, not that it lags.

Which I find unsurprising, given the SNES sound hardware is fairly complex(and the PS1 hardware has a different analog side on top of that). It's hard to recreate.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: