the definitive version.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: The DEFINITIVE Version.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 27802 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Re: The DEFINITIVE Version.
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 09:22:17 AM » by GreenEnergy
I'm gonna hafta agree with Jay on this one. I'm still preferring to play CT on my SNES rather than the PS1 or DS copies (All of which I have aquired over the years). Though, it's a pain sometimes to go out to the garage and grab my SNES every once in a while.

Well, why don't you just place it somewhere near you TV? :D I guess CT may be the only SNES game you play once in a while, eh?

Authentic retro gaming ftw! :)
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 12:06:15 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
honestly the only real flaw i saw in the psx CT when compared to the snes was the load times
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 03:00:39 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I've heard the music is a little off, too.

But I can't compare 'em, so....

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 03:03:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That was FF4. Music had about a 1/1.5 second lag when it changed screens. Usually most noticable in the random encounters on the world map.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 03:36:33 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
That was FF4. Music had about a 1/1.5 second lag when it changed screens. Usually most noticable in the random encounters on the world map.
Well, I mean I've heard the CT music doesn't SOUND quite right, not that it lags.

Which I find unsurprising, given the SNES sound hardware is fairly complex(and the PS1 hardware has a different analog side on top of that). It's hard to recreate.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 27802 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Jump to: