so how does one use the personal messages?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: So how does one use the personal messages?

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3342 times) [1]

So how does one use the personal messages?
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:51:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I keep seeing a page in the member profile for adjusting the settings for it, but for the life of me I can't find where to actually write and send one of the bloody things. Is anyone else having any luck with this?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: So how does one use the personal messages?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 05:00:15 PM » by LGB I hate footsoldiers
On SMF there is generally a PM button at the bottom of every post, or in a user's profile ("Send a message to this user" or some such).

It appears to be disabled.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
IP Logged

Re: So how does one use the personal messa
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:46:10 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
On SMF there is generally a PM button at the bottom of every post, or in a user's profile ("Send a message to this user" or some such).

Yeah, it's disabled at the request of certain influential individuals.

IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 07:50:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

Wonder who that would be...

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 09:28:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Wonder who that would be...

The people who don't want to deal with stupid questions, I suppose.

Well, damn. I'm not gonna argue about it, but it does make trying to talk to other board members personally a little harder. Oh well, I'll manage.

Since it's marginally relevant to my asking in the first place, hey Gai. You got any IM programs you use or anything?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 09:33:03 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
no (I used to but I have had computer troubles and haven't gone through the hassle to reinstall or figure out what my username/password was)  but feel free to Email me if you need to.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 3342 times) [1]
Jump to: