i realize now, i'm a junkie.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: I realize now, I'm a junkie.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1513 times) [1]

I realize now, I'm a junkie.
« on: May 02, 2008, 07:37:47 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
For some unfathomable reason, I love Koei strategy games, Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 chief among them. I don't understand why. It's especially wierd when you consider that I have a REALLY bad history with the game, with some pretty spectacular losses at it's hands up to and including being defeated in battle by my own officer character.

That's right. I'm so badass I can turn traitor on myself and still win.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: I realize now, I'm a junkie.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 01:45:37 PM » by Dsvaun
Um....Wow.
It must take an unheard of level of skill to pull off something like that (Is there any value less than zero for skill?).  Since you seem to be a huge fan you probably already know this but, you do know that the series is up to 11 now (at least on the PC)?
IP Logged

Re: I realize now, I'm a junkie.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 02:01:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I wasn't aware of that, actually.

I'm not much of a fan, to be honest. I just have this inexlicable taste for the game, despite sucking at it.

You should see me play Nobunaga's Ambition sometime. I at least understand RotTK's war battle system.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 1513 times) [1]
Jump to: