progress news ~ it's coming.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ It's coming.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10945 Posts, 520 Topics, 742 Members, Latest Member: Peyton

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 30166 times) [1] 2

Progress News ~ It's coming.
« on: May 08, 2008, 07:19:32 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Sooner than you think.
Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ It's coming.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 09:12:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
OHSHI--

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 09:28:48 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Ooohooo! Ooohooo!

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 10:25:24 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Oh, man. I can't wait.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 10:33:59 PM » by jolly_old_saint
CHESTOO!!!

....eh, someone had to do it. What with the onamahtawhatizs 'n all.

That said, I think it's coming yesterday.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 11:09:44 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
CHESTOO!!!

....eh, someone had to do it. What with the onamahtawhatizs 'n all.

That said, I think it's coming yesterday.
Damn you beet me to it

anyway soon I'm happy
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 11:28:54 AM » by Guncannoneer
Yes!  I've been looking forward to this.  I put off playing the first version because Mr. Zhi makes the new one sound amazing.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 04:58:58 PM » by Speaker59
I am going to replay the ever-loving GOD out of this game.  Take your time. Make it perfect :-)
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 10:51:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I am going to replay the ever-loving GOD out of this game.  Take your time. Make it perfect :-)

I second that
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 08:04:39 AM » by yuka
I played at least 5 years ago with an old patch, I only completed the far west chapter, but I can't wait to enjoy this game fully with this new patch, it looks really neato!
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 04:05:41 PM » by Adamjirra
Woot, a finally good reason to replay this game and finally try and not get stuck on the last chapter.
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 08:20:16 PM » by Zaratus
Yeah, I played the old version all the way up to the final boss, and got my ass kicked. =/

Umm, so I'll ask now, for future reference - recommended party for final chapter? 
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 10:36:31 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 01:35:58 AM by Arle »
Have the Xin Shan Quan Master, that's all ye'll need. I recommend Yun.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 12:35:53 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Have the Shin San Quan Master, that's all ye'll need. I recommend Yun.

for me thats the hardest part of it game (Picking who will be the Shin San Quan Master)

also Masaru from the modern chapter is also good if he both learned all his moves in his chapter and you don't level him up

Cube rocks :)
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 01:35:40 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I find Masaru to be highly worthless. His hits lack output and the only skill he has worth usin' is Tsuda, which the Xin Shan Quan's Ryuhawan is superior to, in addition to the fact that the other Xin Shan Quan moves are just all around more useful.

Pogo's decent as a tank and damage dealer until the Xin Shan Quan hits L16. Cube makes a decent mass support, though the Xin Shan Quan will get a self-heal move (I know Yuan and Li do, not sure about Sammo) that also boosts stats (Yuan's moreso then Li's, though Li's heals more) that is instant. For the last, I don't find any of the others to be overly useful, though I suppose if his extreme squishiness is somethin' ye can put up with, Sundown's got some decent output with his gun skills.

Still I say Yuan is the best character to bring along to the fight because the Xin Shan Quan Ultimate skill (Not sure if it returns as Sengazanken or not) is instant, has no recovery or penalty and does absurdly constant damage. My first run ofthe game, Cube, Pogo and Oboro all went down, but Yuan just kept healin' and powerin' up, threw out an Sengazanken or two until the damned thing finally died.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 30166 times) [1] 2
Jump to: