The Pantheon
January 20, 2020, 05:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress News ~ It's coming.  (Read 41855 times)
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« on: May 08, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »

Sooner than you think.
Screenshot
IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 03:12:40 PM »

OHSHI--
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

Ooohooo! Ooohooo!
IP Logged

I miss my signature.
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »

Oh, man. I can't wait.

IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »

CHESTOO!!!

....eh, someone had to do it. What with the onamahtawhatizs 'n all.

That said, I think it's coming yesterday.
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »

CHESTOO!!!

....eh, someone had to do it. What with the onamahtawhatizs 'n all.

That said, I think it's coming yesterday.
Damn you beet me to it

anyway soon I'm happy
IP Logged
Guncannoneer
Initiate

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 05:28:54 AM »

Yes!  I've been looking forward to this.  I put off playing the first version because Mr. Zhi makes the new one sound amazing.
IP Logged
Speaker59
Initiate

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »

I am going to replay the ever-loving GOD out of this game.  Take your time. Make it perfect :-)
IP Logged
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »

I am going to replay the ever-loving GOD out of this game.  Take your time. Make it perfect :-)

I second that
IP Logged
yuka
Initiate

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »

I played at least 5 years ago with an old patch, I only completed the far west chapter, but I can't wait to enjoy this game fully with this new patch, it looks really neato!
IP Logged
Adamjirra
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »

Woot, a finally good reason to replay this game and finally try and not get stuck on the last chapter.
IP Logged
Zaratus
Initiate

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

Yeah, I played the old version all the way up to the final boss, and got my ass kicked. =/

Umm, so I'll ask now, for future reference - recommended party for final chapter? 
IP Logged
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »

Have the Xin Shan Quan Master, that's all ye'll need. I recommend Yun.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 07:35:58 PM by Arle » IP Logged

I miss my signature.
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »

Have the Shin San Quan Master, that's all ye'll need. I recommend Yun.

for me thats the hardest part of it game (Picking who will be the Shin San Quan Master)

also Masaru from the modern chapter is also good if he both learned all his moves in his chapter and you don't level him up

Cube rocks :)
IP Logged
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »

I find Masaru to be highly worthless. His hits lack output and the only skill he has worth usin' is Tsuda, which the Xin Shan Quan's Ryuhawan is superior to, in addition to the fact that the other Xin Shan Quan moves are just all around more useful.

Pogo's decent as a tank and damage dealer until the Xin Shan Quan hits L16. Cube makes a decent mass support, though the Xin Shan Quan will get a self-heal move (I know Yuan and Li do, not sure about Sammo) that also boosts stats (Yuan's moreso then Li's, though Li's heals more) that is instant. For the last, I don't find any of the others to be overly useful, though I suppose if his extreme squishiness is somethin' ye can put up with, Sundown's got some decent output with his gun skills.

Still I say Yuan is the best character to bring along to the fight because the Xin Shan Quan Ultimate skill (Not sure if it returns as Sengazanken or not) is instant, has no recovery or penalty and does absurdly constant damage. My first run ofthe game, Cube, Pogo and Oboro all went down, but Yuan just kept healin' and powerin' up, threw out an Sengazanken or two until the damned thing finally died.

IP Logged

I miss my signature.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: