stuff i've been busy with lately

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: Stuff I've Been Busy With Lately

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 25934 times) [1] 2 3 4

Stuff I've Been Busy With Lately
« on: September 13, 2007, 01:11:27 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 03:40:50 PM by Datschge »
Posting this here 'cuz I'm bored at work and don't have access to my home computer. Files are linked to from my temp directory (as opposed to news images which are stored separately) so don't be surprised if they disappear at some point in the indeterminate future.

SRW EX

Dialogue works, needs a looooot of editing. Did training and the first chapter of Masaki's story; waiting on Excellen for a nondialogue translation.

Magical Drop 2

Main dialogue's in. Endings and tutorials still need dumping... not to mention a lot of graphic replacement needs doing as well.

Metal Max Returns

...so continues the playtest...

IP Logged

Re: Stuff I've Been Busy With Lately
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 01:24:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
SRW = Massive win.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 02:29:36 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 05:43:55 PM » by Xeno
I'm looking forward to Metal Max Returns...

I think Kirby put on a little weight...
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 06:24:56 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
Am I the only one who had wet dreams about the Magical Drop 2 translation? Ladies in latex are my weakness.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 06:33:56 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yes. You are. Now stop scaring us.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 07:17:19 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 09:41:10 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Hey, atleast he hasn't pulled his head off to reveal that he is infact... BUM BUM BUM! Carrot Top!

Anyway, Yay to progress ^-^ (Though Masaki has no right to talk about breaking the fourth wall when he;s been guilty of it himself on more than... Five... Ocassions... (Ahh, Advertising at it's finest...)

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 12:43:21 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
He busts other people for doing it 'cause they're stealing his schtick, that's all.

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 11:14:32 AM » by KraZe Real Horrorshow
Mmmm. Metal Max.

Maybe when someone says something funny...
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 02:30:43 PM » by AuraBattler
Cool. Nice work. Good luck with the translations.

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 12:30:08 AM » by jolly_old_saint
...I'm really curious as to how much bird crap would sell for now.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 10:19:22 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
...I'm really curious as to how much bird crap would sell for now.

It doesn't. It takes up space in your inventory and adds a little extra weight to your tank, and can't be removed unless you take your tank to a car wash, at which point it's automatically discarded.

IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 02:14:12 PM » by jolly_old_saint
Quote from: Gideon Zhi link=topic=17.msg261#msg261
It doesn't. It takes up space in your inventory and adds a little extra weight to your tank, and can't be removed unless you take your tank to a car wash, at which point it's automatically discarded.

well, that's hardly realistic. Sure you can't just find some crazy guy to sell it to?

And what's this "car wash" nonsense? Can't you wait for it to rain, like god intended?

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 03:03:24 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Quote from: Gideon Zhi link=topic=17.msg261#msg261

well, that's hardly realistic. Sure you can't just find some crazy guy to sell it to?

And what's this "car wash" nonsense? Can't you wait for it to rain, like god intended?

*Waits for someone to mention we're in the middle of the desert*

IP Logged

(Read 25934 times) [1] 2 3 4
Jump to: