The Pantheon
February 18, 2020, 03:38:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuff I've Been Busy With Lately  (Read 36945 times)
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« on: September 13, 2007, 09:11:27 AM »

Posting this here 'cuz I'm bored at work and don't have access to my home computer. Files are linked to from my temp directory (as opposed to news images which are stored separately) so don't be surprised if they disappear at some point in the indeterminate future.

SRW EX

Dialogue works, needs a looooot of editing. Did training and the first chapter of Masaki's story; waiting on Excellen for a nondialogue translation.

Magical Drop 2

Main dialogue's in. Endings and tutorials still need dumping... not to mention a lot of graphic replacement needs doing as well.

Metal Max Returns

...so continues the playtest...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 11:40:50 AM by Datschge » IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 09:24:23 AM »

SRW = Massive win.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
TCM
Acolyte

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 10:29:36 AM »

SRW = Massive win.
^^^
IP Logged

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
Xeno
Initiate

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 01:43:55 PM »

I'm looking forward to Metal Max Returns...
IP Logged

I think Kirby put on a little weight...
EaterBrain
Acolyte

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 02:24:56 PM »

Am I the only one who had wet dreams about the Magical Drop 2 translation? Ladies in latex are my weakness.
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »

Yes. You are. Now stop scaring us.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

Yes. You are. Now stop scaring us.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Lechise Inohara
Deacon

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 05:41:10 AM »

Hey, atleast he hasn't pulled his head off to reveal that he is infact... BUM BUM BUM! Carrot Top!

Anyway, Yay to progress ^-^ (Though Masaki has no right to talk about breaking the fourth wall when he;s been guilty of it himself on more than... Five... Ocassions... (Ahh, Advertising at it's finest...)
IP Logged

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 08:43:21 AM »

He busts other people for doing it 'cause they're stealing his schtick, that's all.
IP Logged

KraZe
Beta Tester
Initiate

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 07:14:32 AM »

Mmmm. Metal Max.

IP Logged

Maybe when someone says something funny...
AuraBattler
Initiate

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 10:30:43 AM »

Cool. Nice work. Good luck with the translations.
IP Logged

Adios...
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

...I'm really curious as to how much bird crap would sell for now.
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 06:19:22 AM »

...I'm really curious as to how much bird crap would sell for now.

It doesn't. It takes up space in your inventory and adds a little extra weight to your tank, and can't be removed unless you take your tank to a car wash, at which point it's automatically discarded.
IP Logged

jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »

Quote from: Gideon Zhi link=topic=17.msg261#msg261
It doesn't. It takes up space in your inventory and adds a little extra weight to your tank, and can't be removed unless you take your tank to a car wash, at which point it's automatically discarded.

well, that's hardly realistic. Sure you can't just find some crazy guy to sell it to?

And what's this "car wash" nonsense? Can't you wait for it to rain, like god intended?
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »

Quote from: Gideon Zhi link=topic=17.msg261#msg261

well, that's hardly realistic. Sure you can't just find some crazy guy to sell it to?

And what's this "car wash" nonsense? Can't you wait for it to rain, like god intended?

*Waits for someone to mention we're in the middle of the desert*
IP Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: