aggf (housekeeping)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF (housekeeping)

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 12990 times) 1 [2]

Re: AGGF (housekeeping)
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 03:22:07 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmm what about me?

oh and for history can put biological research test subject 
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 03:47:36 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Chaostic:

few facts are know about his past apparently was once a test subject and is somehow connected to a larger organization (further details needed). During his time with the AGGF he has seemingly attracted a large number of unknown individuals to the group

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 05:43:44 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
How about me?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 06:10:40 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura77

comes from a wealthy and prestigious family  (who request to remain unnamed); during Sakura's time with AGGF Sakura has offered to provide a great deal of material assistance (including a new ship)

IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 09:34:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Keep Alex active. I've got some plans for it's usage once I regain some computer stability.

While we're at it, what's my file say?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 10:00:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 10:16:33 PM by Sume Gai »
Derek:

once was the commander of a infamous mercenary group called the Blue Wings until an incident caused the group to split up.  In the AGGF he has become the active second in command. also of note; one of his former comrades (named Luna) has on more than one occasion come for his life

also I was going to repaint the Lancelot before we store it what do you think

(credit for this recolor goes to Akeru from MAHQ)

IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 10:52:12 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Looks Good!
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 10:53:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
It's the Trombe Knight!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 08:21:29 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Isn't black and gold the same color as the Mark Nemo? If it is we can use that as part of the next plot.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 08:19:26 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...now I am curious, what does my file say?
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 09:26:32 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria:

History unknown (most likely as a scientist or lab assistant) joined the AGGF as a means to conduct research and has produced several helpful inventions (including the Haro of Doom (we still don't know what happens when they bite people) however Tyria was also responsible for unleashing a self aware 30m war centipede called the Gigalot which Gai nearly died to kill

IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2008, 05:57:25 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...that file is kinda weak...well there, you can update it, I worked as lab-assistant on the EOTI and later the DC untill middle of the war, them I got fed up with the huge ammounts of bastards that I had to put up with and deserded. After that I lay low untill I heard of the AGGF and how they didn't require regular sanity tests like the DC.

Everything before that is a insane secret tale.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 04:16:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
um Have the titans already been given comand of most of earth military might?

I just realized how much the Lancelot's new paint job makes it look like the Gawain
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 04:42:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 07:33:10 PM by Sume Gai »
they moved in and took over during the backwash from the Aerogater incident, the only place they don't really have a foothold is the Far East

and the Gawain look was intentional

EDIT
we'll be starting again on Wednesday so be ready

there will be a two week time skip so if you did anything important during that period be sure to mention it

IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 02:06:20 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ok just to clear the air Doctor Uzuki found out that my bout of madness was drug induced and that drug inquestion has a stronger effect on those born in extremely low-g environments because of a slight mutation in the blood.

It's a offshoot of a viral agent meant to target spacenoids lucky thats as close as it came to baring fruit thous far

is is unknown how I came in contact with it
IP Logged

(Read 12990 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: