aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 138188 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2008, 08:24:38 PM » by ChrisABlair
Good idea. I need my human form to be in great shape so I don't always have to rely on Tekkaman form.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2008, 06:31:25 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm feeling better about my chances in and out of my PT.

How about everyone else who did the training?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2008, 06:58:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Valhalla/
/briefing auditorium/

Good to see you all made it on time.  now that we are safely aboard Valhalla I am ready to give full details on Operation Tsunami.  As mentioned before. the operation will be a simultaneous attack on both the titans earth and space command centers. 

However before the Operation we'll need to put pieces in place to both change public opinion about us and the Titans as well as remove certain threats to the operation.  as such there are four missions that must be completed.

Mission 1: Destruction of super weapon, Storm Gun. (3 pilots)

as confirmed by data from Chaostic's shuttle the Titans are constructing a giant meteor cannon.  Such a device could destroy entire fleets and would give the Titans complete control of inter colony transportation; it must be destroyed.  A team of ten Huckebein Mk II Ms will join the volunteers and the Duragreiz tho destroy this weapon and retrieve the data for propaganda reasons.

Mission 2:  Infiltration of Research Colony Agorion (2 Pilots)

This colony has been officially declared as a medical research Colony however I'm almost certain that's a lie.  I need two people to infiltrate and gather data including video footage of Titan research going on there.

Mission 3: Destruction of Titan's ground based Wraith Squad (3 Pilots)

The Titans have fromed a new elite unit called the Wraith Squadron; Their skills could prove a hindrance in Operation Tsunami.  Three pilots and twenty mass produced Huckebeins will attack during their weekly training exercise and destroy the Squad..

Mission 4: scouting of Canadian HQ (2 Pilots)

Basic scouting mission to ascertain details for operation Tsunami.

I'll go into further details when we have volunteers.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2008, 09:02:36 PM » by ChrisABlair
... I'll take care of the 'medical' colony. I just have this feeling I should be there.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2008, 09:38:41 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
That "Storm Gun" looks like a juicy target for SRX. What do you think, Andrew?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2008, 09:53:33 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I think you're right, Ianator.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2008, 02:40:22 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'll head to the medical colony as well this might be interesting
IP Logged

« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2008, 06:01:15 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'm interested in taking on Wraith Squad.
Heard that it seens the Titans may have acquired some Aura Battlers from gods knows where and that they may be deployed to a elite battalion.
I still miss my Seilbine-Kai...I want to meet up with any Aura Battler that I can salvage.
IP Logged

« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2008, 04:26:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll take the third mission "Wraith Squad"

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:59 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ok so far

Mission 1: Destruction of super weapon, Storm Gun. (Andrew, Basterd King & Ianator)

as confirmed by data from Chaostic's shuttle the Titans are constructing a giant meteor cannon.  Such a device could destroy entire fleets and would give the Titans complete control of inter colony transportation; it must be destroyed.  A team of ten Huckebein Mk II Ms will join the volunteers and the Duragreiz tho destroy this weapon and retrieve the data for propaganda reasons.

Mission 2:  Infiltration of Research Colony Agorion (Chaostic & ChrisABlair)

This colony has been officially declared as a medical research Colony however I'm almost certain that's a lie.  I need two people to infiltrate and gather data including video footage of Titan research going on there.

Mission 3: Destruction of Titan's ground based Wraith Squad (Sakura77, Tyria + ???)

The Titans have fromed a new elite unit called the Wraith Squadron; Their skills could prove a hindrance in Operation Tsunami.  Three pilots and twenty mass produced Huckebeins will attack during their weekly training exercise and destroy the Squad..

Mission 4: scouting of Canadian HQ (??? + ???)

Basic scouting mission to ascertain details for operation Tsunami.
IP Logged

« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2008, 02:10:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hmmm... put me down for recon in Canada.
I'll take the Blitz Gundam for that one.

BTW, the "glitchy" propaganda player is still glitching. Given the intermittent and subtle nature of the glitches, it hasn't had a HUGE effect. It's got people questioning exactly what's going on, though.

We have a content injection mechanism up now, though they'll probably have the server offline within 2 minutes of us going live.
And I doubt the existing codebase will be brought back online afterwards. So it better be a quick and effective vid.
I'd save this, and time it for maximum impact.

Here's the codes for the backdoor, chief.
Jaybee flips a datachip to Sume Gai

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2008, 06:49:19 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:21:17 PM by Sume Gai »
then I guess I'll go with Jaybee and Doc has volunteered to fill that last spot.  I'll take the Exia with me. 

With that settled I'll hand ot the rest of details for the combat missions.

Mission 1:

the guard on the Storm gun isn't too big but we have A GN Flag and 15 or so GN-X. In addition the main force is made of experimental mobile dolls 20 Virgo II's

Mission 3:

The wraith Squadron has grown quickly and is a mix of several MS.  the Standard unit is an Overflag but expect to have at least ten special units. They also have five Dunbines and a Bilbine with them.   their total numbers are about 30.

I'll leave planing up to leaders in each unit.  Thats Andrew for team one, Chaostic in team two, Sakura in team three, and myself in team four.

I hope you all are ready cause we're heading out tomorrow

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2008, 05:58:39 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 07:47:26 PM by Tyria »
Hmn...so they have a Bilbine, it would be great if we managed to get our hands on it, or at least that Aura Converter it has, since it's the most hard piece of hardware to build.

(OoC:I will be away to a anime convention on another city, so I will only be able to acess internet after some 3 or 4 days)
IP Logged

« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07:14 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chris and I are lunching in Mica.

We have but one thing to say to the other teams before we leave "Good luck and Godspeed"
IP Logged

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2008, 04:16:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
The SRX team is getting ready to leave on the Akagane. Any extra intel?

IP Logged

(Read 138188 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33
Jump to: