The Pantheon
September 26, 2020, 08:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: AGGF arc 3  (Read 183233 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »

/Akagane/
/Bridge/

Tomorrow is the day of the attack I hope everyone is ready because we're leaving in an hour
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Ianator
Bishop
*****
Posts: 508



« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »

/AGGF Main Base/
/Hangar Bay/

This is Ianator. I got the Strike duo and Skygraspers hooked up with Striker Packs and T-Link receptors so I can basically pilot all of them and R-3 Powered at the same time. It shouldn't be too hard to do it, but I'll try not to get too adventurous.

I'm ready to move out whenever.
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
Andrew
Bishop
*****
Posts: 533



« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »

I'm ready when everyone else is. Make sure the R-1 and the G-Sword are ready to use.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1326


« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »

*Jaybee finishes polishing the Huckey.*

I'm ready. Tweaked the fang slasher a little bit. It's connected to the T-Link system now, which should increase it's accuracy and power. Heck, it's got some homing capacity now.

I still miss the chakram shooter from the Mark 2, but whatcha gonna do?
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1326


« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

*Jaybee looks around the field, his Huckebein's sensors looking for other AGGF units, or a luckless Titan in danger of discovering his hiding place*

I suppose it's good that I don't see anyone.
Means we have the element of surprise. But I'm ready to jump these shits NOW.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2008, 05:52:45 PM »

/Macross City/
/Akagane/
/Bridge/

this is odd; why was getting in so easy?

More importantly why aren't they attacking they have a huge numerical advantage.

*a com panel beeps*

yes?
...
...
...
Alright I'll send him.

Jaybee they want you to head over to the Macross, on foot, they said to tell you "Messiah"
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1326


« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »

Roger that. I REALLY hope that codeword doesn't mean what it meant last time I checked, or things are gonna get ugly fast.

The Huckebein slips quietly past some Titans, passing within a dozen yards of them.

Ninja!


Where are the destroid teams? I should have visual on the defensive line by now...


"Not even a buffet? I'm doing the galaxy a favor by blasting this place."

Jaybee slams the throttle forward on his Huckebein, then jerks hard ont ehs ticks and mashes the foot pedals all at once. His mech sprints forward, then spins 90 degrees and digs it's feet in, sliding around the corner as asphalt sprays up and stabilizer rockets fire. As he comes around, he sees a purple mech pointing a gun at an anachronistic building, one the sensors show having multiple life signs in it/

No!

Time seems to slow as Jaybee reacts. The Huckebein's arm begins to raise the gravity rifle, while Jay's thumb slides across the stick to activate the head vulcans. But the Titan unit is already in piosition. The Act Zaku's  beam rifle will rip through the hexagonal red doors of the NyanNyan resturaunt before the Huckebein can do anything. Just like it has several other buildings on this street. Smoke curls through the street about 30 feet behind the Zaku.
Jay starts to realize this is going to be little more than a vengeance kill. The Zaku's trigger finger begins to tighten. A particle beam rips out.

And the Zaku flies 20 feet through the air before it explodes.


"Tank 12 to base. Area secured. I've found our guest. Lieutenant McQuade, I'm here to escort you the rest of the way. "

A Tomahawk steps out of the smoke, heat pouring from the tip of the particle cannon on it's right arm. The Huckebein lowers it's gravity rifle, then gestures to the wreckage of the Zaku.

What's going on here? You guys just letting the Titans waltz across innocent civilians?

"The main Titan force seems to have stopped near the city limits. Apparently they believe we laid a minefield for them. They tried to do an overflight with a Messala to scout things out, but a Defender team convinced them it was a bad idea. We're not totally sure where he crashed. This guy was leading a half-dozen scout mechs in. They sent them around to enter away from the main force. I don't think they were very happy about being landmine detectors. My team was sent out once they started firing on buildings."

Okay. So where's the REST of the destroids? Aren't you guys supposed to have a defensive line?

"That's what we needed to talk to you about. If you'll come with me,  please. "

There's still civilians out here!

"Those should be the last of them. There's an escape hatch under the NyanNyan. There's an emergency shelter as well as a tunnel system connecting the emergency shelters and the Macross.  It's a long-established evacuation zone. Now will you PLEASE head this way?"

The Tomahawk waves a particle cannon in the direction of Macross Lake.

Well, it doesn't seem like I've got much choice, really. Not if I want any answers. Let's go.

The two mecha walk towards the center of the city, and the space fortress resting there.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 01:29:54 AM »

/Akagane/
/Bridge/

Why are they waiting? if we were fed false info wouldn't they attack earlier to prevent us from preparing.

Give me the status on the Duragreiz. 

Operator: "It's hooked up to the mass driver and ready to launch."

and the Metatron?

Operator: "the boosters are attached and ready to go."

and this ship can use the Overboost to go on it's own right?

Jamil: "Yes, we'll only need about 30 seconds warning.

we're all ready then I just hope they haven't figured out what we're planning.

Operator: "I don't think so their transmissions seem to say that they're waiting for something to arrive before they attack...  Wait... I've got something on long range radar about 3 hours out looks like two large transports. "

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:32:14 AM by Sume Gai » IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

/Macross city/
/Titan Line/

three transports landed and began deploying their cargo. Several small Purple units came from the center transport and two gigantic Black units shaped like Big Zams exited the side transports

there to meet them was a titan officer in a specialized Gaplain.

Vincent leader: "Commander Yazan The Vincents and Destroys are ready for action"

Yazan: "very good begin the attack sent the Hizacks and Vicents first and follow them with Ashimars and Destroys.'

/Akagane/
/Bridge/

Looks like things are starting ready my 008X, I'm going out.
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Ianator
Bishop
*****
Posts: 508



« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 01:10:56 PM »

Hm hmm... looks like the party's about to begin.

*A large number of GINN heavy blades spear about half of the first Hizack group through their backs; many more are cut down by fire from the R-3 and its Striker cohorts.*

Too easy! C'mon, you damn Yankees! A routine field test could challenge my T-Link Remote System harder than this!
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
Andrew
Bishop
*****
Posts: 533



« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »

*Following after Ianator, picking off what he missed*

Come on R-1, here we go.

*Following behind at a suitable distance is the G-Sword*

I need to keep this from getting too damaged.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1326


« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »

Meanwhile, back at the Macross...

"And that's the plan. We shou-*KABOOM!* SHIT!"

Status report!

"The Titans are attacking! "
Thanks. I guessed that much.
How long until everyone's evacuated to the ship?

"About 2 hours. But if they start laying down fire, we might not be able to launch. And there's some awfully big guns in the back.

Right.
I was really hoping those things would stay down. Ah well.
Arm the pinpoint barrier for now. And get the defensive weaponry online ASAP.

Let's go, people! All units, move out! Let's show 'em that we're more than just a pretty logo and a big ship!

VF teams, your priority is any airbornes. Feel free to blast some groundpounders if you get bored.
Monsters, Defenders, defense line B. You know the drill.
Tomahawks, Phalanxes, line A. Burn anything you see coming.
Spartans, we're headed to the front!
"This is mad-"
DON'T say it. It's not funny.

Let's go!

Mechs swarm out of the Macross and rush out towards the main Titan force, the Monsters leaving shattered pavement in the wake of their incredible mass. The VF-11 teams launch into the air and quickly break off and begin attacking. As the force passes line B, the part of the force slows down. The first cannon blast rips through the air like a clap of thunder, the recoil staggering the incredibly huge Monster. The Defenders angle their guns up, and start scanning the skies.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1326


« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »

The Huckebein, now mired in the front-line combat, somersaults up and back to get free of a handful of goons. It stops spinning in mid-air and throws the Fang Slasher, which ricochets off of 4 enemies before coming back. As the Huckey lands, a Spartan ducks under a sloppy beam saber slash, then steps forward and uppercuts the Titan holding the sword.

Nice one, Fist-7.

"Likewise, Vanisher-1. When are they gonna add that toy of yours to the destroids?"

You know the UN doesn't spend money on anything that isn't transformable. I heard it's being considered for the VF-25's GBP armor, though.

"Bah. Fighter jocks get all the fun stuff."

A loud hum can be heard, then a large particle beam lances out towards the Macross. A green barrier disk darts across the surface, then reverses as it overshoots. It barely makes it in time to catch the beam, which splashes off the disk.

Crap, the Destroys have taken the field. And it looks like they don't want us leaving.
All Monsters, load sabot rounds! Target the Destroys!

Trace missiles, full-burst! Forward spread!
The Huckebein unloads a swarm of missiles in front of it, opening a path towards the Destroy. The black mech's gravity rifle comes up.

And I'll see about doing some in-close damage.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

The Destroys' Positron reflectors activate rendering even the powerful Monster's shells useless. then one of theme sweeps the line with it's Positron cannons scrapping several Monsters and turning the equivalent of a city block into rubble.

damn it Get those Destroids away from the Destroys. 

The 008X speeds toward the second Destroy evading the hail of fire from it's myriad of beam weapons and draws it's Fang Slasher.

BEAM FANG!!

the thrown Fang slasher reveals that Beam sabers have been attached to each wing creating a whirling disk of energy.  Although the boomerang is not enough to destroy the black MS it does beak though the shield and leave a deep gash along the right side of it's top before returning.

I'll handle this one you guys watch out for those Vincents.
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Ianator
Bishop
*****
Posts: 508



« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

As one of the Destroy Gundams brings its great beam cannons to bear, its barrels are cut off by a Sword Grasper. A Launcher Grasper circles closely, using its side-mounted gatling gun to remove the circle-mounted plasma cannons while two Strike Gundams fly underneath and cut its legs off with their solid blades. Finally, the R-3 Powered spears the Destroy's head with the T-Link Laser Cannon just as the giant mass makes contact with the ground. The cannon fires, making the mass of metal expand like a juice box, and every structural weak point explodes with flame.

Hey guys, have you located the command unit yet? I've got a present for him!
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.17 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!