aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 131273 times) [1] 2 3 ... 33

AGGF arc 3
« on: June 03, 2008, 11:33:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the past two weeks had been very busy as Gai had been seeing to the overflowing resource problems and looking into this Dr. Remming the DC officer mentioned.

several mechs had been sealed up for lack of use and others had been sent away by request of different individuals and several personnel had opted to leave at the end of the campaign

-present -
/AGGF main base/
/secondary MS hanger/

Hey Astonage!

Astonage: "what do you need, Gai?

I need to know how the MS sealing is going, for the record

Astonage: "well enough all we have left is the Lancelot and Gawain"

Thanks keep it up.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 10:22:55 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Two weeks have passed since the last official mission and Sakura has been working with Mao industries adjusting the next generation PTs.

-Present-
   -Mao Industries-
      -Prototype Hangar-
Ryoto: How's the feedback on it?

Rio: I'm getting a little disoriented how about you Sakura?

It's nothing I can't handle.

-Rio suddenly develops a migraine

Rio: I think I need to stop...

Ryoto it's your call.

Ryoto: Shut it down for now we will fine tune it and try again later.

-Meeting Room-

Ring: So the problem is?

Ryoto: We're still having trouble adjusting the Dual Sync system we devolped from the Fury mechs. The possible problem is that it can only be piloted by high power TKers and New Types.

The problem with that theory is that I'm not that powerful of a newtype and Rio is in the same boat as me in terms of TK ability.

Ring: So Phoenix is on hold until we resolve this problem. What about the upgrades to the Schutzwald, and the Wildrauptier?

Ryoto: The Schutzwald's armor has been increased by 50% and the Twin Beam Cannon has been replaced with the Impact Cannons used on the gane class ships. As a result of the new cannons a more powerful generator was installed decreasing it's speed.

Ring: That shouldn't be a problem since it was made for long range combat and the Rauptier?

Ryoto: The armor has be replaced with a stronger lighter material often used in Gundams and smaller cannons with rapid-fire ability have been added to the fixed armaments for more hit and run situations. However we are at a loss as to what equipment to use for normal use.

Rio: Couldn't we add a Ripper-class weapon and a G-rail gun?

Ryoto: It could work... I'll run it by Dr. Hamill.

Ring: This meeting is adjourned... Sakura stay a moment.

What do you want to know?

Ring: When do you plan to return to the AGGF?

Shortly after the Phoenix is complete and operational. I plan on testing it since it's supposed to be given to the ATX's new members. When is they to arrive at Langley anyway?

Ring: Within a week which is why we are trying to finish the Phoenix as soon as possible. They need this machine since the Alt is still missing and Sanger is MIA.

I'm going to get some rest before the next round of tests.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 12:25:30 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sir, the investigation of the Neo-Shevat attack, which I have been doing in my spare time, has come up with nothing. Do you know of any orginizations that would benefit from Neo-Shevat's destruction?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 12:39:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:44:15 PM by Sume Gai »
\AGGF main base\
\hallway\

No but I bet it has something to do with this Dr. Remming and maybe the Blue Wings as well

I wish we knew where Derek was..
(The AGGF had still received no word from Derek or any info from Talis whose contact info was in the Shuttles computer)

IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 10:51:15 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Three days ago the twins returned to there dimensionwith a tearful good bye.

Two days ago Chaostic and two others left for Tesla Leicht Institute.

[USA: Tesla Leicht Institute: R&D]

Chaostic: Thank you, so hows the construction going?

Tech: As well as could be expected considering we only have half the body

Chaostic:And this was discovered underneath a research facility that belonged to the EOTI Institute

Tech: yes

Chaostic: and that it's design is similar to a unit that was spotted during Operation SRW

Tech: yes

Jonathan: Interesting isn't it

Chaostic: Ah! Jon is this what you called us about?

Jonathan: Unfortunately no...

Chaostic: Oh let's talk about this in your office...

*three hours later Chaostic walks out of Jonathan Kazahara's office*

Chaostic: Subaru what are you doing here?

Subaru: Ah ha hello Chaostic I could ask you the same question.

*Chaostic smirks*

Chaostic: I asked you first.

Subaru: Thats... true, ok I'll tell you....

Chaostic: Really a third Gear unit older then Dendoh and Ogre, truly amazing.

Subaru: Not only that it seems to a higher performance level  then either of them if we learn enough...

Chaostic: ...You'll be able to upgrade Ogre and Dendoh.

Subaru: Exactly!

Chaostic: I guess its my turn eh? Well we're just here to do a favor for Kazahara and Master Rishu.

Subaru: Thats all? So then what about this rumor I heard about the AGGF going to war with the earth.

Chaostic: Just a rumor.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 09:52:02 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria has been doing mostly nothing at the base during the past days, enjoying the Derek free time to do questionable (but non-EOT) experiments on the lab, without anyone finding out.

Hey, did you guys see all the crap that the Titans are publishing about us over the net? There are all sort of rumours varying from us declaring war on earth to joining hands with Neo Zeon and some misterious 3rd group from the space colonies in order to kill all the rest of eathnoid mankind!
Also, I have been poking around that insanity inducing virus, I have a real bad feeling about it, specially on beign more efective on low-g born. The thing just screams of Titans or another anti-spacenoid group...

(Ooc:I am not sure if we have Plant here, but I am assuming we have, but they are like in the Alpha series, where they are just living peacefully in their corner and mostly unheard of.)
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 02:01:24 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Tyria, do you know how it would affect someone like me? I'm from Solaris and, while it isn't a space colony, it is very weird with how its gravity works. Would it affect me or not?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 07:23:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/AGGF main Base/
/Mess hall/

*Gai enters and gets a tray of food before sitting, then out of the corner of his eye he notices a television tuned to an international news station...reporting from... Macross City*

Reporter: "... the EA continues to put pressure on UNS to surrender control of the colony fleets and turn over the criminals to their custody..."

*Suddenly images of Max and Millia replace the reporter as she continues*

Reporter: "...the Commander of the 37th colonization fleet  and his wife both assisted the AGGF in it's play for control during the Aerogater threat..."

This isn't good.

IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 07:44:55 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
No, this isn't. But what can we do?

Best I can come up with is frame the Titans for something inexcusable for Earthlings and Spacenoids alike. But how could we expose them and get them kicked out of the Earth Alliance with a minimum of evidence against us?

Curious. Curious indeed.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 06:42:40 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I could do some tests, Andrew, pass by the lab and give me a blood sample for me to test, I was about to begin testing how it acts on the different blood samples of earthnoids and spacenoids. Also, I don't know, but do you solarian people have any kind of genetic engineering? I wanted a sample of that to see how the virus reacts too.

Shit...did you guys just see that propaganda where we were attacking that THE POWER extraction base with Neo Zeon!? I am not sure, but that image of Derek's mech shaking hands with Sazabi is sure to atract a lot of negative atention...
What's next, they will gas a colony and them paint our logo on their mechs!?

Wonder if we should start our own propaganda division ourselves...you know, no defence at all makes us look all the more guilty...
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 11:34:51 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll stop by  the lab later. I pulled kitchen duty for the next couple of days, so I'll be a little busy.

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 02:41:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/AGGF main base/

we have a small problem with launching propaganda the Titans have control over the media.

I want to know what Jaybee thinks of this

IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 06:11:33 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...we could so some small transmissions or put things on the net, it may not be alive for much time, much at least is something. If we can make that a really convincent propaganda, we may even get some simpathyzers.
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 01:59:02 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*entering the lab*

Tyria, I'm here. I'm ready when you are to start the tests.

IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 10:17:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/AGGF Main Base/
/lounge/

things have just gone sour; first the Titans have declared their intent regarding UNS.  They intent to take Macross city by force. in five days.

in addition they intend to take care of us soon after...

IP Logged

(Read 131273 times) [1] 2 3 ... 33
Jump to: