aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 137756 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 11:52:02 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/AGGFmain base/
/briefing room/

the titans won't follow them outside the earth sphere while we're still here which I intend us to be.

the Iron seven should be leaving soon as well so we should contact Max about this; Jaybee send this *indicates a disk* to the moon and UNS by secure channels.

if they agree we should be set.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 11:20:21 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You got it.
*fires up UNS encryption protocols, begins uploading*

I'm gonna head out for a bit on my Blowsperior.
Yes, I finally got it repainted. It's black with red trim now. Not exactly factory-original anymore, but...

If anyone needs me, you know what frequency to use.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 12:13:08 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Hey, Tyria. What were your findings in the experement using the virus and my blood?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 06:24:09 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Oh, sorry for that. Was busy trying to counter at least some of the Titans propaganda that I totally forgot to tell you (managed to spread some fake and real videos of Titans screwing up that got some people begin to wonder).

Well, the results were interesting to say the least...for regular earthnoids, while the virus has low chances of contagion, it's development was very slow and easy countered. Now, for spacenoids, the results were a bit more alarming. The effects are stronger than on a regular earthnoid, but the contation is far easier and it's development is way faster. Even so, if found on at least mid-level infection it can be treated easily. Now Andrew's case is what got me thinking. The virus is VERY EASY to contract and the effects would be strong AND develop fast. For all I could see, while his blood has that same slight mutation thanks to gravitational abnormality, that's a virus that would cause huge damages to people whose body was genetically manipulated, the prospect for a treatment is really dark...note that I believe not all manipulations act as "catalyst" to the virus, but I don't have proper samples to confirm it this thesis.
The main question is, why would anyone do a virus that mainly acts on spacenoids and specially ones that suffered genetic manipulation?

BTW, Commander Gai, I already told Doc of my findings and he said everybody is to report to the med ward in the next three days maximum for a blood exam, spacenoids and genetic engineered people take priority.
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 01:28:07 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Maybe someone had some artificial newtypes get loose and wants to clean up their mess?
Or they have a beef with the zentradi. They're close enough to human to be considered basically the same species, but very clearly genetically altered.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 05:04:54 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...didn't test on zentradi blood, but from what I could see, you may have risen a good point.
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 07:09:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/AGGF main base/
/Briefing room/

well I guess we need to go ahead and head out, the attack will start late tomorrow.

we're abandoning the base so take everything with us.

most of the sealed machines and supplies will go on ahead of us and our ships will head to Macross city.

as far as combat strategy during this operation; keep the titans busy till we can get off the ground and headed to space the rest is up to good judgment

IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 09:50:54 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I have half a mind to drop a colony on those bastards, but then I wouldn't be much better than them. So I guess an abandoned space hulk will have to do when I get the chance.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 01:39:15 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Standing up*

I've been doing some thinking about this, and I've been wondering: "Could this be a trap?". It just strikes me as this.

Think about it, this is a group which is going to be vastly concerned about its image worldwide. Destroying an entire city, which is massively well known, just to "arrest" two people who helped save the Earth from enemy invasion, multiple times over. That just reeks of stupidity from a political standpoint.

*Sits down*
This is just in part playing devil's advocate. I just wanted to bring the possibility up because no one else seemed likely to.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 01:40:11 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ummm, that's a big negative on the orbital debris bomb, Ianator. Anything big enough to be useful's gonna cause serious long-term environmental issues.

I took the time to leave a few "presents" for the Titans while I was out, though.
Nothing TOO fancy, just some anti-mech mines between them and Macross City. ... With little robot legs to relocate themselves if the Titans don't go near enough to them. They're downright ADORABLE until they vaporize your mech's leg.
I suppose I shoulda taken the Blitz out and caused a REAL fuss. But I wasn't feeling that daring, for a change.

Still no sign of the Destroy, so I guess we lucked out. It'd be pretty damn hard to sneak something like that through Alaska.

I'm gonna head down to the hanger and help prep the Huckebein.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 02:48:30 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Yeah, yeah. I just got a little carried away. Come to think of it, I'd like to take the lifeless shell of the first Destroy Gundam we scrap and drop it right on top of a major Titans base. That'd sate my need for smashing for a good while.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 03:35:39 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It'd also send them a strong message about how we view super weapons.

I approve of this plan.
Our first Destroy shall be salvaged and returned to the Titans. Postage payable on delivery.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 03:50:13 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I nominate we fill it with HoDs before we drop it on them

IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 05:57:34 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I second that. All we need to choose is the right song to get on their nerves.
IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 06:13:29 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
how bout this one

(WARNING PROOF THAT KOREA IS REALLY MESSED UP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXT7Z4lgDTA

IP Logged

(Read 137756 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33
Jump to: