aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10989 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 131875 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2008, 12:48:00 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
And once again, my predictions come true. My Newtype gift is almost completely useless except to predict the obvious.

*getting up to leave the room*

I need to make a call to some old friends, see if they know the truth. It's not something I want to do, but I hope Ramsus and the Elementals are willing to talk.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2008, 02:17:56 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee is on a call with some UN and UNS guys

So... there's NOTHING we can do about this?

"Sorry, Mister McQuiade. We hate it as much as you, but we don't have the resources to go pumping a massive anti-propaganda campaign."

This is total bullshit!

"Inded it is. But... that's the way it is. Rest assured, we'll get them back when the time comes."

"Actually, I think some of your coworkers are working on that already."

Yeah, I know some were working in the Titans establishment... was that a giant penis in the propaganda reel just now?

" Yes, well... *ahem* you and your men could stand to be a little more, shall we say, MATURE? in the future. But I think that was just a test shot. It's juvenile and harmless enough that the Titans will probably brush it aside if they manage to trace it. "

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2008, 09:49:36 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the Akagane and Macross are nearing the moon.  things on earth have remained unchanged as Titan propaganda has continued to spread. earths public opinoin of the AGGF and UNS has been swayed by this propaganda, however since the Space fleets are still not in Titan control the Colonies have been mostly unaffected by this propaganda.

Mao has agreed to house the Macross along with the Iron 7 which is still under repair in a private dock on the moon.  The two ships will be at this dock for another week before taking off to reestablish UNS as NUNS on the colony planet of Eden

meanwhile Jaybee and Gai were called before a UNS officer who wished to remain anonymous

/near L1/
/Macross/
/Elevator F6/

I wonder what this is about and who called us here?

any thoughts, Jaybee?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2008, 12:19:50 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Not a clue. I hope it involves a reaction missile and a Titan officer's rectum, though. I would find that a VERY satisfying assignment.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2008, 02:56:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Macross/
/elevator F6/

I guess we'll see.

The elevator came to a stop and Gai and Jaybee headed for the room they were told to go to earlier.  upon entering an old face greeted them, it was the retired admiral Global

Admiral good to meet you again; if you don't mind I think we should get straight to the point.

Global: "Very well them, as you know we are lea ving the earth sphere for a while at least and we'll have no say in the matter directly.  so, in order to deal with this we are going to appoint Jaybee as our corespondent for the earth sphere.  in addition..."

Global tapped a hologram generator on his desk and shematics for a new VF appeared

Global: "we'd like to give you a preproduction model VF-25 with it's standard packs.  any objections Captain Mcquiade?"

IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2008, 12:13:14 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee blinks for a moment, then salutes.
None at all, sir.

Umm, do I call you sir?

"Just Bruno will do. I'm retired, after all. Just an old man who's well-connected."

All right, si... Bru... yeah, I can't do that, mister Global.

The former fleet admiral, Macross captain, SW1 hero, and living legend smiles knowingly.
"Mister Global will work too. Anyways, take a look at the specs and tell me what you think."

Well, sir... I mean that in the raised-to-respect-my-elders way and not the superior officer way...
We're calling it the Messiah?

"It's.... a long story. Just go with it."

I think I'll go with just the model number, no offense. I'm not very religious, but I'm not about to start flying Jesus Christ into battle.

"Understandable. Any comments about the actual hardware?"

It's a bit scrawny in battroid mode, but that's more of an aesthetic concern than a functional one.

Jaybee grabs a PDA and taps a few sections on the display panel. Then he whistles.
That's an impressive plane you've got there.
It has a knife... reinforced with barrier technology?  Nice addition, though I think it's a little late.
The armor package is variable? Sweet!

EX-Gear cockpit system? What's that... oh, my...
it seems I've been out of the loop for a little bit.

"No, we've just only rolled it out in the newest colony fleets. It's taking it's time to cascade down, and the Phantoms have some, shall we say, specialized hardware that seems to work better in the right hands anyways, so your unit was never a priority for the upgrades."

Especially since survivability after ejection for a Phantoms op isn't going to be very high with or without powered armor, right?

"Well... *ahem* there is that, too."

No offense taken. I'm just surprised I missed the EX-Gear news totally. I've always been fond of powered armor.

I had my doubts that the 171 really needed replacing this early into it's life span, but after reading a bit...
I'll be glad to put this baby through her paces. Honored, even.

"That's good to hear. We'll have it transferred over to one of your ships as soon as possible."

By the way... how are the civilians taking the news?

"Well, they aren't happy about leaving the Earth, but even fewer want to live on an Earth under Titan rule. It's a large part of why many of them were in Macross City to start with.  Eden is about to experience a bit of a population boom."

Jaybee grins.

Make sure they know this is a temporary move. The Titans have just crossed one line too many.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2008, 11:28:30 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Finishing up the call*

-and make sure you keep me posted. I'll talk to later, Domina.

*Ending call.*

To this day, she scares me.

I have a few friends who are staying on Earth who will help keep an eye on the situation.  What's the next plan?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2008, 11:50:26 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well first thing we'll spend a day or two at Mao and pick up Sakura and Chaostic then were going somewhere I can't discuss till later

IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2008, 11:14:15 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh man, you guys. You can have some strange dreams when your brain's drained from extended TK usage. I just woke up from my Gekiganger V fantasy. I was Joe.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2008, 11:20:34 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
It sounds about as strange as the dreams after the double dose of Rosesols after a particularly draining day.

Revolutionary Girl Utena,  anyone?

IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2008, 04:09:10 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
My reality is strange enough. I view dreams as an escape from it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2008, 02:43:03 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Akagane/
/Lounge/

to tell the truth I've had some rather odd ones too; the first time I overexerted my self I had one about Space Trains, admittedly it was an awesome dream but odd nonetheless.

and I could mention I once worked with a guy who said he had a dream about being a frog who built Gunpla.

IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2008, 01:23:08 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sir, you and JayBee were giving indications that we have a mission coming up soon. Are you willing to give the particulars?

IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2008, 02:06:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well It could be a while (read: possible timeskip) before we see any real Action

once we Picck up Chaostic and Sakura and go to "that place" we'll have to wait on some friends before we make a move.

that is unless-

an alarm begins to blare

unless we run into a titan controlled space fleet

Jamil (over the intercom) "Attention Incoming fleet identified as hostile.  3 Alexandria class 9 Salamis Kai class.  Mobile suits are launching; 50 confirmed."

Gai walks over to a panel and contacts the Bridge

What types have they got

Jamil: "by the looks of things these guys are all vets most of them have Serpents but nine have GN-X's and theres a large Mobile armor emitting gold GN particles"

well you heard him folks, Jaybee I think we should handle this without the Macross tell them to go ahead.

AGGF launch!

(OOC: these guys are vets so fighting them is alot harder than most of the enemies we fought before_

IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2008, 02:36:42 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Right.

Jaybee pauses, already in the middle of pulling his new EX-Gear out of the locker and strapping it on. He flicks a nearby comm switch.

Attention, UN forces. We can handle these monkeys. You guys have enough to worry about.
Besides, I've got some combat tests to run.

Jaybee grins, straps his suit on, and clomps over to the hanger crew.

Can you mount the packs yet?

"Well, we've got the equipment set up, barely, but... we haven't got any missiles that'll fit the new launchers on the armored modules yet. "

Figures... How about the super packs?

"THOSE we can do. Hey! Get the booster units on the new bird! She's gonna leave the nest in style, eh?"

Somethin' like that. 

Wait... do we have ANY missiles that'll fit this baby?

"Ahhh, I'm afraid not. Just the new gunpod and the integrated weapons."

Ah well. Too late for regrets.
Let's get this party started.

Jaybee leaps high into the air with the aid of his power suit, does a backflip, misses the cockpit, and fires the backpack booster to recover, landing on the ladder conveniently hanging off the side of the VF's cockpit.

*ahem*
You saw nothing, you got that?

"Sir, I haven't the slightest clue what you could be referring to."

You're a good man.

Jaybee runs through the final system checks.

All systems green.

VF-25 taking off!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 131875 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33
Jump to: