aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 124812 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2008, 03:20:12 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
This is Andrew.

R-1, Launch!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 02:21:38 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Weapon select: twin M95 Machine Guns.

R-3 Powered, Launch!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2008, 03:01:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:03:29 PM by Sume Gai »
Huckebein 008X, launch!!

Gai rocketed out of the Akagane and headed towards the enemy serpenmts.  As he aproached he fire his Gravaton rifle.  surprisingly the serpent he had aimed at halfheartedly managed to dodge   

as I thought they are part of the Titan's Wraith unit. 

Gai followed his halfhearted shot with another as he closed the distance. this one hit a different Serpent but only destroyed it's left arm.  Gai followed this with short bursts of Vulcan fire which managed to hit a few of them.  by this time he was in melee range and drw his beam saber with his left hand.

you really shouldn't maintain a formation when someone gets this close...

Gai suddenly flew sideways and fired his rifle though a straight line of units taking out four before the group split up and retaliated.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2008, 04:39:57 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*sigh*

"damn computer status!"

propulsion offline

weapons offline

communications offline

life support online

"in other words dead in the water."
IP Logged

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2008, 05:49:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
One of those beetle-shaped things is coming for me. I guess it has a death wish.

Jaybee keys Information High. Then starts twitching controls in time with the music, disturbing his flight just enough to throw off the enemy's aim. Then he slams the throttle forward, and puts some space between him and his opponent.

Ya know, if we were in an atmosphere, this'd be no contest.
Of course, if we were in an atmosphere, I couldn't do this.

Jaybee cuts the throttle, then flips his plane around so he's flying backwards, the 1/6 gravity of the moon slowly robbing him of altitude.  He starts firing, and the Alvatore dodges. Then he slams the throttle forward again, dashes behind it, flips to GERWALK to shed speed, then spins around and starts firing as e folds back to fighter. The enemy deftly dodges.

Damn, he's good.  And he doesn't seem happy about me being on his six instead of vice versa.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2008, 06:22:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 06:38:05 PM by Sume Gai »
Aserpent was dashing backwards firing at the 008 as Gai closed in.  Gai dashed to the side as both missiles and Gatling fire poured out of the Serpent; Gai then dashes towards the serpent and cut it's Gatling arm off at the elbow.  He follows this with a fierce slash through the torso.

and ten.

a loud beeping comes from a radar circuit in the cockpit

looks like a civilian shuttle just wondered into the area, it's engines seem to be out and it's not transmitting an ID.  Akagane move to shield it I'll see if I can find out why it's here.

IP Logged

« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2008, 08:41:46 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
R-3 spins around one of the Serpents, creating a literal cage of high-explosive bullets from its M95s and head vulcans, preventing it from moving anywhere but back. The cage closes in on the mobile doll, slowly rending the otherwise superior armor to pieces.

Man, that thing took way too much of my ammo to bring down. Maybe one of those mobile armors would blow up quicker...

IP Logged

« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2008, 10:26:21 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shots zip by the VF-25. One gglances off the wing, dangerously close to the super pack.

Grrr... I'm getting really sick of this guy...

Jaybee slams the throttle to full, starts to fly over the offending Alvatore, then transforms to battroid mode and drops on top of it. Drawing the knife from his shield, he stabs downwards into the engine, and boosts away as it explodes.

More than one way to skin a cat.

The mobile armor's taken care of.
Now then, on to more productive tasks...

The battroid dives toward a Serpent, gunpod ready.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2008, 11:12:33 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, BK, Variable formation.

Akagane, get the G-Sword on the launch catapult and wait for my signal.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2008, 11:36:51 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the wreck of the Golden mobile Armor drifts by as Jaybee rushes the nearby Serpent.  A covering flips up to reveal a golden MS which begins to fire at Jaybee

IP Logged

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2008, 12:24:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Roger that! I think I know what you have in mind, and I like it.

IP Logged

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2008, 01:18:57 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee aborts his dive at the Serpent as he spins to the side.

You're not done yet? Have it your way, then.

The two machines dance across the sky, beams flashing between them.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2008, 03:05:11 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*After SRX has formed*

Akagane, launch the G-Sword.

*G-Sword is launched,  SRX moves towards golden MS*

Let's hope this works.

*Activates Remote system.*
*The G-Sword transforms. The sword is then grabbed by the SRX and proceeds to cleave the golden MS in half*

It worked? I'm impressed. We need to practice with this a little more, though.

IP Logged

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2008, 03:14:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah, really...
You nearly chopped my gunpod in half.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2008, 03:31:05 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Gai stopped about 20 meters from the shuttle

getting closer could be real trouble

the 008X raised it's left hand and fired a small probe from the back of the pointer finger

even if their standard com ciruits are out I should be able to talk to them through skin talk.

the probe connected to the shuttle's hull and began relaying data through it's surface

attention unknown shuttle; this is Sume Gai of the AGGF, if you can hear me respond..

IP Logged

(Read 124812 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33
Jump to: