aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 137871 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2008, 03:52:08 AM » by ChrisABlair
*wormhole opens and a ruined Gespenst Mk-II appears*
It has been far too long...

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2008, 05:16:47 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
good news Sakura a Assault Funnel pack is viable unlike you FAB modal. Your main problem was that the buster unit and the funnel unit were incompatible.

IP Logged

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2008, 05:26:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Mao Private dock/
/Akagane/
/Hanger/

it has been several hours since the Akagane (space noah class with Shirogane type bow)  docked and supplies and personnel have been shuffling through the at a rapid pace

Well you did return; good to see you Chris.  for the sake of simplicity I won't ask where you've been.  I supose I should bring you up to speed?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2008, 09:59:56 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Jaybee, Chaostic thanks for your help and now that I think about it I was approaching the V2 all wrong. I'm going to dig up some old weaponry from a couple of places that I know of before we leave shouldn't take long.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2008, 01:15:56 PM » by Dsvaun
Time Release activated.
Playing video: TYRIA SUCKS

(STATIC).....zzllo.....hello, this thing working?  Damn it, shouldn't have trusted that kid that sold me the camera.  Never buy anything secondhand from side o-oh cra.zzzzzzz

Ahem...This Dsvaun formerly of the AGGF.  As of this recording I am...ah hell I don't know, somewhere between the moon and Earth.  I've spent most of my time going between old uninhabited, but functional colonies making cash through  jobs and salvaging such.  I will discuss my reasons for leaving at a later time, however, I have more pressing issues to discuss.  A while ago I came across the wreckage of a few battleships drifting.  They were completely wrecked, but I decided to explore on the off chance that there salvagable parts in them.  I am currently in the the bridge of one of the ships and pulled it's last battle from the records.  The details of which are disturbing.
See attachment: BAD HARO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQA6qKKigU

....Congratulations Tyria, your experiments have created an abomination which the logs call:Psycho Haro.  As if the size wasn't bad enough, it showed the ability to shower an entire ship with miniture black Haros, which then proceded to blast it into pieces.  My guess is that when we went to Jupiter, one of the multiplying Haros piggyback and somehow drifted into space.  With some asteroids and enough time, this is probably what resulted.  Just being in here give me the creeps.  Now that I think about it, I've been getting this feeling since I entered the area.  I don't know what the hell it... (Suddenly, a giant gundam shows up in front of the bridge).  FUCK!!!!
BOOOOOOOOM
SHIT, my suit. !!!!!! The camera! I have to  get Nu to send it.  Crap If I don't make it I just want you guys to know I blame Tyria for all of this, and also..
BAAAAM
..............................(Static)

Second video to be released.
IP Logged

« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2008, 12:30:48 AM » by ChrisABlair
Please, if you will.
I also have an encoded message from Icarus, they asked me to give it you.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2008, 06:37:07 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...that was...unexpected...wonder if Derek got eaten by one of those...

Anyway, once again, I deny any and all blame.
IP Logged

« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2008, 12:17:32 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
very well Chris.I think I'll start after we beat the Aerogaters.

things looked to be settling down some but as it turns out the titans were busy taking control of th EF   they started to pressure UNS and  launched propaganda campaigns against the AGGF. it all came to a head a few days ago when they attacked Macross city with overwhelming numbers

Our only option was to retreat, so, we and the Macross left earth for Mao. on the way we encountered one of the few Titan controlled space fleets and took it out.   right now we're waiting for Mao to finish the checks before the Macross and Iron 7 take off for Eden.  unfortunately OUR destination after they leave is classified.

IP Logged

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2008, 01:05:24 PM » by Dsvaun
Video update
Checking time
Conditions satifactory, Playing video 2

zzzzz....ugh, hello?  This message i.......... AGGF.  Since I am unsure of the co........e situation I will send these recordings  to Mao Industries on the moon.  Ap.......... two hours ago, I came across the wreckage of a group of t........ that had been attacked by what is now dubbed the Psycho Haro.  I went to inves........it and during my investigation I was attacked by a MS that can only be described as a Psycho Gundam, however it was........................rap, the camera got damaged during the attack.  I managed to make it to Nu, but even with the HW.................pletely defeated.  At first I didn't understand why I left myself, I just felt like I needed to, but I .....I remember now.  Nu is essentially crippled and my no.....iut was comprimised in the attack.  I'm dead in the water.  I'll try to figure out something but if nothing comes up, I ju.......ay that it was an honor serving in the AGGF.  Oh and Tyria, I don't bla.........his but you still suck.
(Recording end)
Addenum:
I'm actually fine now guys.  I've got a long story to tell,but first I need to take care of some business.
IP Logged

« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2008, 06:36:37 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
OOC POST

I'm going to AX See ya in a few days
IP Logged

« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2008, 05:31:27 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Akagane/
/lounge/

I guess, we should be getting ready to head out soon. let's see the repairs and modifications to our UNS friends should be finished within the next five hours and we'll leave at the same time they do.

Gai downs a drink

it's somewhat sad that Derek's still off somewhere; Haruka could sure fix a mean drink and I'm sure we'd have good use for the rest of the Blue Wings.

IP Logged

« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2008, 12:27:51 PM » by ChrisABlair
 Ah...
*Chris gets nervous* Hey, guys.... I have an announcement.
*He removes contact lens revealing red eyes* On my little, uh, trip through subspace, I encountered a race known as the Radam. If you don't have the intel, they're a vicious race of alien that seeks to control everything. Their leaders are known as the Tekkaman, humanoids that are way stronger than they look. I... went through the Radamizing process.... they took me, shoved me into one of their plants, and went through the painful transformation into a Tekkaman, and if not for the brave pilot of the Gespenst I flew back here on, I would be completely under Radam control.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2008, 02:23:25 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Good to know you made it back with your mind intact.

Next step: Join the superhuman pilot club and support group. There's a signup sheet over there.
Which reminds me, I don't think I ever signed up after my cybernetics came back online.
Jaybee walks over and scrawls his signature on the paper.

Never hurts to have it written down somewhere that your body isn't stock anymore and needs special care.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2008, 04:15:47 PM » by ChrisABlair
Heh.
*signs name on paper*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2008, 05:27:08 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Would I count with my Ether abilities? Not many left with them.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 137871 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33
Jump to: