aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142397 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2008, 06:35:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Andrew, I think almost all of the AGGF fits into the superhuman category except for a few that haven't had anything done to them.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2008, 08:10:12 PM » by ChrisABlair
Yeah, but seriously, how many of you can do this?

TEK-SETTER!

*transforms into a Blade-Evil cross*

Beat that!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2008, 08:35:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Howe bout this then.

EQUIP!!!!!!!

the black head piece (that matches the armor Gai wears) appears out of nowhere and a green eyepiece covers the left eye.

WILL BLADE!!!

Gai draws a katana with a black handle and blue blade,

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2008, 08:44:49 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Draws personal katana*

Want to see something cool?

SWITCH UP!

*Katana changes into metal war fans*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2008, 09:11:07 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Voltekkas open up*
I'm a very sore loser....

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2008, 09:39:10 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I just hope Tyria doesn't have some kind of Haro power armor or anything

regardless we're leaving soon,  there will be a briefing in 18 hours if you want to help rip the Titans a new one you'll be there.

IP Logged

« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2008, 03:55:11 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
That's some pretty beefy armor you got there, Chris. I think I'm gonna avoid picking a fight.

Jaybee slaps ChrisABlair on the back, then initiates a computer connection and shuts the Voltekkas back down.

Besides, cracking firewalls is so much more fun.

Y'all have fun sparring. I've got a few calls to make and a new mech to tune.
We should be seeing some improvements in the Titan propaganda stream soon., I'm told. It seems their media server is, unfortunately, a tad glitchy. Some unedited clips are probably gonna get loaded accidentally any minute now.

Jaybee flips on a holoset, just in time to see another Titan-edited clip...
Aww, c'mon... is that really the best editing these guys can do? It's a sequence of obvious cut/splices. There's NO visual continuity. We didn't even HAVE the Alteisen at Macross City!

...and then a clip of a titan-paint GM stepping on some civilians huddled on the sidewalk.
Ouch. They didn't play around with picking the source footage.

Shouldn't be seeing too many of these. The code driving it is designed to be fairly intermittent. Keeps them from just pulling everything down immediately.
And it's embedded well enough that it genuinely looks like a simple glitch n the media server. Well, a large collection of glitches. They're gonna have FUN trying to fix them all.

But it's enough to make people stop and think.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2008, 05:45:10 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Now that you said that...no, I don't have a powered Haro-baseated armor but it's a nice idea, thank you! I was getting bored with nothing mad to research on!

If anyone needs me, I'll be on the lab needing guinea pigs!
IP Logged

« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2008, 05:06:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Akagane/
/Briefing room/

the crew and Pilots had asssembled for the scheduled briefing a few minutes early.  Gai entered a minute later and after taking a head count, began

Good to see everyone is here so I'll go ahead and get started.  Lights please.

the lights were cut of and a projector was cut on revealing  the Image of a cylindrical colony.  However this one was clearly different than most.  it was shorter and if one looked closely they would see it was armed for combat.  In addition the colony had a large space port made for warships

this is the War colony and storage facility "Valhalla" it is from here we will begin our counter attack.  This place is not on any map and completely unknown to the outside world.  Inside is an advanced military research facility and the weapon that will be key to our victory.  Valhalla is hidden by debris from the OYW and, just recently, Mirage Colloid technology.

after this is said an image of the exact same place without Valhalla replaces the original

Specific attack plans will be given later, for now,  all I can say is we plan to destroy the Titans space HQ which is currently located on the new space battle ship Libra, and the earth HQ in Canada simultaneously.

Sides of Libra and the Titan HQ in Canada replace the empty space on cue one after the other.

the tentative name of this operation is "Operation Tsunami"

Any Questions?

IP Logged

« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2008, 05:56:02 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Just one, sir. When do we start?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2008, 06:35:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well to be honest I'm not sure yet.  the weapon may not be ready and even if it is I'll need two pilots for it.

in addition we need to make sure the Titans have a bad name before we start so there will be several small missions to gather the Data we need for that.

but for now it looks like two weeks till we start the operation.

IP Logged

« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2008, 08:31:32 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
What is the weapon?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2008, 09:34:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well I'm told it's a two part weapon powered by two Degeneracy Generators.  but beyond that I'm not allowed to say

IP Logged

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2008, 12:02:28 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, BK, I want you to meet me in the simulator. We need to practice technique with the G-Sword and the R-Gun.

IP Logged

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2008, 12:33:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, we've got the first seeds of anti-propaganda out there.

Did we ever drop that Destroy carcass on them, or did it get left behind in our escape?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 142397 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33
Jump to: