aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 131291 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2008, 01:12:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure we still have it. I've been readying a drop pod so I can show it off during the Titans' next live conference showing off their "might."

Andrew, I'll be in there shortly. Just need to make sure this thing can't get shot at by any interceptor systems until it does its job.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2008, 02:12:18 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic: Propaganda already started.

*Turns on TV*

Reporter: Just just in, Internationale Terrorist Luise Ptardaivan was recently captured.

Reporter: Luise clamming to be A member the the UNS elite counter-insurgency group the Titans. We now take you live to the scene...

Luise: I was Just fallowing orders I swear! Please! I don't want to die! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

*bzzzt*

Tech: Boss we lost visual but audio fine thank to our new enhancements.

Luise: Ah! What are you doing here sir?

*bang*

Luise: Gah...

Transmission lost

Reporter: Juicy... What we're back!? Er.. um...

*turns off tv*

(ooc: yay I have a copy of W now)
IP Logged

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2008, 02:11:32 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
You do realize that that is an old trick. We have no way of telling if Ptardaivan is in fact dead.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2008, 08:36:33 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
by the way Chris welcome back and welcome to the club, I like to run a analysis on your Tekkaman form but I'll need the docs help

(speaking of Tekkaman I liked how SRW W handles Miyuki's illness)
IP Logged

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2008, 10:48:45 PM » by ChrisABlair
(OoC to Chaostic: Yeah, I thought it was nifty too.)
Heh. Tekkaman Null will dispatch any and all enemies in his path! But that may just be my hot-blooded... ness.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2008, 10:35:20 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Do we have to worry about losing you to madness if you stay in Tekkaman form too long?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2008, 12:14:23 PM » by ChrisABlair
No. But be lucky if I remember anything at all within a year. I've gone the whole process.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2008, 11:15:08 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, do you think we have the G-Sword down, yet?  We also need to practice our hand to hand combat outside our machines.

IP Logged

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2008, 04:24:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Somewhere/

Sanger's Over-sized Sword Sense was telling him someone really needed improvement.

Sanger: "FOOL, use the momentum from the sword in your maneuvers or you machine will crash into something"

/L1 Debris field/
/Akagane/
/Bridge/

Gai watched as debris that dated back as far as the One Year War floated by.  the Akagane was traveling a 'corridor' of empty space which no one would have known was there unless they were told about it.

Reduce speed, and broadcast via laser in direction Z-R-75 "Mine eyes have seen the glory"

it was done and a few moments later a colony, Valhalla, materialized out of empty space.  Visible in the open ports sat the Metatron, the Duragreiz and the Arc Gurren.  The Akagane proceeded to dock in a forth port. Gai asked for the Com and made an announcement to all hands

Attention we have just arrived at Valhalla. we will have a general meeting tomorrow afternoon to reveal remaining details about Operation Tsunami.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2008, 04:53:42 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I think we just need a couple of adjustments in our maneuvers to take advantage of the G-Sword's momentum; other than that, I'd say we've got it down. Personal hand-to-hand, though, I'm a little rust at, so the training will be most welcome.

IP Logged

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2008, 06:19:42 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Alright, give me a few minutes to change the settings for the simulator. Do you have any weapon requests/preferences?

IP Logged

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2008, 06:48:24 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hmm... well, I've always had a thing for two-handed weapons, but I don't think two-handed beam swords are all that practical for personal combat. I think just a laser rapier will do.

IP Logged

« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2008, 11:22:39 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Some time has passed*

You're better than I expected. Let's take this up a couple of notches.

*Switches katana to war fans*

IP Logged

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2008, 12:34:36 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Yeah, I guess flying the R-3 Powered is like training with weights strapped to your limbs - take them off, and you can do anything for a little while.

War fans, eh? You learn something new every day. Time to learn how Banjou does it!

IP Logged

« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2008, 01:10:34 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:17:50 PM by Andrew »
In a couple of hours, after we take a break, I want to do some out-of-mech team training. We need to keep our bodies up as much as our piloting skills.

We have some good settings, I think.

IP Logged

(Read 131291 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33
Jump to: