aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 137878 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2008, 04:20:27 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Kina and I are leaving now. I'll buy everyone a couple rounds after this is over.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2008, 04:29:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:42:27 PM by Sume Gai »
/Valhalla/
/port/

several ships begin to leave, the Diuragriez on it's way to destroy the Storm Gun; the Akagane for earth to destroy the Wraith sqiuadren; Mica to scout the medical colony and a shuttle to scout the Canadian HQ.

good luck every one.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2008, 10:23:35 PM » by ChrisABlair
*checks all gear* I'm ready for this. I just have this feeling something in this op will go wrong.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2008, 10:52:08 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Something always goes wrong. That's why it's so dad-blasted fun!

R-3 Powered is prepped and ready. Also, looks like you got the wrong ship, Captain Andrew...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2008, 11:20:28 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
yeah I know thats why we're using Mica worst case scenario he can extract us forcefully 

Mica: Pilot registration complete welcome aboard uncle Chris.

*sigh*

ok Mica will now respond to your commands now man in the case you cover is blown, signal Mica for support

If you can avoid tek-setting after all they don't know your a tekkaman yet
IP Logged

« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2008, 04:03:04 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Whoops. At least we left with the correct ship.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2008, 09:12:17 AM » by ChrisABlair
Okay. I'll do my best.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2008, 07:38:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/en route to earth/
/Shuttle/
/Gallia/

Well the Storm Gun team should start their attack soon.  then the medical colony team, next the Wraith team and finally us.  you should get some rest; I'll wake you when we reach the atmospheric interface.

IP Logged

« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2008, 09:19:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
The Durageiz is about an hour from the location of the Storm Gun. I'm surprised we haven't encountered any Titans patrols yet. It's like... they want us here.

...I think we better park our ship about twenty minutes out and use boosters the rest of the way.

IP Logged

« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2008, 02:31:21 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I think you're right. Huckebein team, get ready for battle. Have the G-Sword made ready and make sure it can get to us on command.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2008, 02:08:33 PM » by ChrisABlair
Chaostic, I've got our forged papers prepared, it should be easy to infiltrate now.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2008, 05:02:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Storm Gun/
/Vicinity/

the large device is easily as big as a New Macross class ship;  the main body is a long thick cylinder with boosters and guns attached at appropriate points.  Flying guard is five GN-Xs; they pass to and fro with no hint that they expect company.

/command tower/

a man in the uniform of a rear admiral sits in the command chair of what would appear to be a ships bridge.  his XO approaches him cautiously to make a report

XO: "SIR we've detected what appears to be a warship of unknown class at the very edge of out sensor range."

Admiral: "as expected are our units in position?"

XO: "yes sir the are hidden among fake asteroids asteroids, between us and the ship, running silent and with the GN tau drives covering their location."

Admiral: "good and the Storm Cannon?"

XO: "Loaded and ready to fire... but are you sure about this?"

the XO was clearly unsure of the plan as it meant sacrificing most of their MS compliment. 

Admiral: "of course, in exchange for even one AGGF member command would gladly give up 40 or 50 men; after all their will always be more  And even if they survive the Firing this thing has the best in armor technology, Trans Phase Armor (a kind of PS armor)"

XO: "and what of the ship couldn't it be a threat?"

Admiral: "not likely it's probably a Salamis, with an incompetent captain"

/false Asteroid cluster/
/GN flag cockpit/

Michael didn't get it; his team had been ordered to head out and wait with no real explanation. 

Michael: "I wish that admiral had bothered to tell us why we're just waisting our time out here..."

Micheal was an honest kid, He'd joined the military to provide his little sister with money for her education but things had changed recently, he had found a reason to actually fight.  His personal goals ever since the Aerogater incident were to protect earth and the colonies but he had no Idea what kind of group he'd joined or what kind of monster he was guarding....

IP Logged

« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2008, 05:23:26 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
...Alright, I think we've waited long enough. Huckebein Squadron, keep on your toes - the patrols may be light, but we have no idea how many enemies are waiting for us in the asteroids. Andrew, ready on your command.

IP Logged

« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2008, 05:45:50 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Get ready on my mark.

MARK!

IP Logged

« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2008, 06:07:36 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
All units, attack!!

The entire squadron of ten Huckebeins and three R-Units burst forth from the asteroids around the Storm Gun. Immediately, several GN-X pop out as well, heading straight for the Huckebeins. Within seconds, the immediate area is filled with the lights of battle.

Strike Swords, smite mine foes! BM Select: Twin M95s!

IP Logged

(Read 137878 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33
Jump to: