aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 141066 times) 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2008, 06:59:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Storm Gun airspace/

Michael and his team of two GN-Xs were ordered into combat as an unknown group entered the area. Micheal spotted the lead unit, a blue, white and red close range type, and made his way to towards it.  He raised his rifle and fired across the path of the unit before opening a radio channel

Michael : "attention Intruder. This is Neo Titan airspace; turn back or you will be fired upon!"

he raised the rifle to emphasize his words.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2008, 07:32:44 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Responding to Micheal*

Do I look like I can be intimidated by that peashooter? Surrender and you can leave without any problems.

*Closing channel*
*To AGGF mechs*

Let's go. To victory!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2008, 08:00:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Michael

Michael: "Very well then"

as he says this three Huckebeins charge his team; the GN-Xs become entangled but Michael manages to disable his by shooting it's arms off and then charges at andrew firing three shoots hoping to disable him as well

Michael: "Why are you attacking, this is part of the anti-alien defense network?"

/Storm Gun Control tower/

XO: " one minute to firing"

IP Logged

« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2008, 08:27:25 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Channel Open.

Hey, you. If you'd bothered to take a look at where that gun's pointing, you'd see that it's aimed squarely at something crewed by humans.

R-3 sprays one GN-X with gunfire, catching its thrusters and sending it crashing into a nearby asteroid.

Damn, I'm picking up a major power flux from that thing. Is it about to fire?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2008, 08:39:37 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Form the SRX. Get ready to destroy that thing. Are the cameras rolling?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2008, 08:49:02 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Always. Just lemme see if I can...

One of the T-Linked GINN blades streaks towards the cannon, only to bounce off it harmlessly; the impact point inverts in color for a split second.

Well, cramp my style. Phase Shift Armor. Let's trash that thing! G-Sword, launch! T-Link Contact! Variable Formation, engage!

IP Logged

« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2008, 09:16:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Forget the G-Sword. If that thing has Phase Shift armor, the sword will do very little good. We need to fire beams at that thing.

IP Logged

« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2008, 09:29:17 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Duragreiz/
/Brodge/
/5 minutes ago/

Bright knew that something was off the Virgo IIs were nowhere to be found.

Bright: "move us forward we need to cover the suits"

/Micheal/
/present/

when the SRX started to combine the Huckebeins formed a defensive wall to prevent the enemy from breaking through.  but Michael by disabling three more units had managed to break through

Michael: "It's only a coincidence that it's pointed at you after all you are the ones who attacked!"

/Command Tower//
XO: "three...two...one....FIRE"

Michael had intended to say something else when one of his subordinates called.

Subordinate: "sir the Storm Guns is firing at them AND US what do we-"

Just then the hail of s,mall lrocks chewed through the back of several GN-Xs Including Michaels team mate.

Michael: HOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAARD MAAAAAAAAASOOOON!!!!!!!!! (because obviously the teammate's name is Howard Mason)

just then the Duragreiz running full throttle moves between tha remaining MS and the barrage of the Storm Gun the damage is extensive however a steady barrage from AA guns preveent the ship from being totally eliminated. but it's now dead in the "water"

IP Logged

« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2008, 09:40:07 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Son of-oo my head~

Ow... Hey, I made sure we're still in one piece, but the TK Field overloaded - we're half combined, not to mention extremely vulnerable, so I'm aborting the sequence. I think we can trash this thing with our lesser guns first, then bring the survivors back to the ship... or what's left of it.

...Hey, good thing I recorded this. Shows what those blackies are really all about.

IP Logged

« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2008, 04:57:56 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Huckebein team, get to the survivors. Ianator, I want you with me to check the storm gun's computers after we disable it. I want to see if they have a schematic or overall plan on that thing.  BK, do what you can to help get the Durageiz moving again.

Let's go people.

IP Logged

« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2008, 07:09:51 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Having successfully infiltrated the colony Chaostic and ChrisABlair split up only contacting each other via coded messages to and from Mica. Learning that anther organization the two started having that something big was going to happen very soon </I>

My god, this is incredible!

Tech: Yeah I said the same thing dude.

I'm a little overwhelmed could we contuse this over a drink?(did he just say dude)

Tech: Sure I know this great place follow me

IP Logged

« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2008, 06:40:10 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Michael

Michael was horrified the weapon meant to protect was only being used for destruction

Michael: "This...can't...be..."

Bright having heard the Pilots Cry of disbelieve decided to speak to him personally

Bright:  "but it is. that thing is nothing more than a weapon to control the colonies, If you wanted to fight aliens you should have joined someone else.  all the titans care about is their own power.  When the earth was attacked all the Titans did was hide."

as this conversation goes on the Virgo II's are launched from the Storm Gun to defend it.

Bright: "Everyone we have ten minutes till the storm gun fires again Get moving!"

IP Logged

« Reply #207 on: July 21, 2008, 10:19:21 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Looks like we're gonna have to trash this whole thing! T-Link System, full contact! T-Link Laser Cannon, overcharge!

As R-3 Powered moves towards the muzzle of the Storm Gun, it whips out its cannon. The remaining Strike Swords converge on it, defending it from attack on all sides. The laser cannon's capacitor is charged higher than it was originally meant to as the entire barrel starts to glow a little redder than usual.

Come on... just a little more!

IP Logged

« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2008, 10:41:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Strom Gun control tower/

Admiral: " get the Virgos to guard us while we reload, theres no way they'll survive a second shot."

XO: "yes sir"

/Storm gun vicinity/

the Virgos form teams of five creating shared shields that provide strong defense.  Michael still didn't know what to think till he saw that the gun was going to fire again

Michael : "NO I won't let you use it on humans again!!"

Michael charges toward the group of Vigos in front of the barrel and using his powerful GN saber cut's thourgh the field and destroys one.

Michael: "HEY IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TAKE THIS THING OUT YOUR BEST BET ID TO ATTACK THE INSIDE OF THE BARREL!"

with that Michael instructed the remaining GN-X's to help break through as thier commanders were betraying them.

IP Logged

« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2008, 11:42:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, cover me. I've got the best shot of getting in there and getting out alive.

If I don't make it, It's been an honor serving with all of you.

IP Logged

(Read 141066 times) 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33
Jump to: