aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142953 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #210 on: July 23, 2008, 12:53:24 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Why go in when you can kill it from here?

*beep*

Just what I wanted to hear! TK LASER CANNON, FIRE!

A gigantic stream of green energy erupts from the tip of the cannon, only to disappear down the throat of the Storm Gun. If space could carry sound, the gigantic weapon would sound like a soda can being crushed - only it's blowing outward instead. Just as the cannon's ten-second burst draws to a close, the blast rips through the other end of the asteroid into which the Storm Gun was built. R-3 releases its now-white-hot cannon, so as to avoid damage to itself.

There we go. Don' tink dat's gonna give us much promblems no more... Whoo, I's feelin' kinda dizzeh... Jes' gonna... close mah eyes for a... sec...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2008, 05:36:22 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Once again, Huckebein team, get any survivors, and that means all of them, to the Durageiz. I need a status report on the Durageiz as well.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2008, 04:16:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Duragriez/
/bridge/

as things had finally settled down Bright was  receiving damage reports.  playing the shield had cost the Duragriez dearly it's catapult deck was ruined along with many of it's weapons.  thankfully the Bridge, hanger and crew areas had survived mostly intact.  about half of the Huckebeins were destroyed but only two pilots had been killed. 

In addition a GN-X and a GN Flag had surrendered to them.  those pilots were being held, willingly, in the brig for the time being

Bright: "field repairs should get us home; but this ship will a full overhaul before it can head out again, it seems about time for team 3 to start firing""

/earth orbit/
/Shuttle/
/Gallia/

Hey Jaybee we're about to enter the atmosphere so get ready

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2008, 08:55:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Roger that. Getting Blitz tucked into a drop pod now.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2008, 09:31:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/ shuttle/
/gallia/

Gai in his normal suit, which in his case was really just a helmet that connected to his armor. and entered the Exia

I received word that they got the Storm Gun; but the Duragreiz took some nasty hits in the process.  lets hope Team 3 doesn't have any problems.

/Akagane/
/near southern California coast/

Citan was suited up and ready as was everyone else.  He waited in the Fenrir for the launch signal which would come soon.

IP Logged

« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2008, 06:10:25 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 06:12:31 AM by Chaostic »
over the past few days the two investigators set by the AGGF contused to gather intel on the experiments within the colony, they where shocked and amazed by what they found. Unfourtntly Chaostic sipped up and was discovered to be a spy during his daring escape(planed by Chris) He took Chris hostage and acquired the the video footage Chris recorded thus far but having a hostage did not stop them firing. Throwing Chris aside Chaostic proceeded to make a break for the extraction point. Suddenly Chaostic's path was blocked with no way out

Chaostic: What the hell!

{Fsssssssssssssssss}

Chaostic: There venting the atmosphere... wait what!

{boom}
*a hole was blown in the hull*

Chaostic: shit!

*Chaostic saw a armored being*

Chaostic: (a tekkamen.. no something else I hope Mica gets here soon or I'll be...)
IP Logged

« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2008, 07:46:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 07:48:51 PM by Sume Gai »
/Akagane/
/Bridge/

Jamil Neate watched as his monitor displayed images of the unsuspecting Wraith unit   he checked the time and rose to his feet

Jamil: "Commence mission immediately   launch all units and then ready the main guns."

(OOC: Sakura, Tyria thats your cue)

/Canada/
/outside Titans earth HQ/

The two pods descended silently and broke open about 50 feet above ground as two suits fired their thrusters to slow their descent

alright Jaybee we can land in that clearing and then head into the base.  I'll go on foot and don't worry I've got a stealth cloak that runs off my G-stone.

IP Logged

« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria, Infinty Justice, launching!

All right everybody, let's review the plan. The ship will cover us with support fire, 8 huckbines will stay here to protect it, while me and Sakura split the rest and engage.
Our priority are the aura battlers, if their pilots are anywhere as good as I was with my Seilbine, it will be hell! My force will try to isolate them and pick they out one-by-one! Sakura's will be engaging the rest of the Wraits while we take care of the battler-

*first battery is fired and salve takes down some Wraith units, two Dunbines detach theirselves from the main force high into air*

All right guys, we got our mark, engage!

IP Logged

« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2008, 01:46:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee slips by a patrol mech, pausing long enough to open the cockpit and launch a bug from a shoulder launcher.

Ahhh, Blitz is such a fun ride. Why fight when you can walk right on by?
Well, other than explosions are pretty?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2008, 07:06:52 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
/*On the battle aganist the Wraiths*\

Sakura:Tyria! We took out about 1/3 of their regular force and one Dunbine! I hope things are going better for you side, because most my Hyuckebine troops are down! Those guys ARE good!

Tyria:I'm worse than you then, managed to take out those two Dunbines I saw first, lost all but 2 Hyuckebines to them i-...wait a moment...damn, there is the Bilbine, it's heading to the ship!

*Bilbine takes down two Hyuckebines that were protecting the ship easilly *

Tyria:Hmn...he's good.

*Infinity Justice flyes at full speed towards the ship, firing deserperatelly at Bilbine so it doesn't get closer to the ship's bridge*

*Bilbine turns to Infinity Justice*

Girl:Oh my, what's the matter, little baby, wanting to get bad to mamma!?

Tyria:That voice...it's just an...girl...?

Girl:What the fuck! I'll show you who's the girl when you begin to scream like one, I'll fucking kill ya!!

Tyria:Well...at least that got her out of the ship's trail...ahh...just what I needed, an bloodlusty psychotic girl on an Aura Battler...hope things don't go hyper...
IP Logged

« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2008, 10:26:29 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I have about 1/3 of their regular force left and there's only me and one Huckebein left. Who's ever in the Huckie is good. I'm worried about the fact that their commander has not engaged us yet only his troops. Good luck with that Bilbine help us when you are done.

*Slashes apart one Wraith that was in the wrong place at the wrong time*

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2008, 11:47:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/southern California/
/Wraith training area/

Wraith leader was standing back as his men worked.  if they couldn't survive they didn't deserve to be Wraiths.  his unit and his lieutenant's stood off to the side waiting to see how things went   

Wraith Leader: "we couldn't have asked for better practice"

Lieutenant: "indeed, should we engage them now, the majority of our people have been beaten"

WL: "no we'll wait for them to come to us"

as if on cue Fenrir charged Wraith leader with a slash which Wraith Leader dodged before drawing his own blade

WL: "well then Lieutenant do as you wish, this one is mine"

Lt: "yes sir!"

with that Wraith Leader and Citan began to duel and the Lieutenant headed off with the intent to engage Sakura

IP Logged

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2008, 03:00:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*an mildly damaged Infinity Justice is still engaging with an less than mildly damaged Bilbine*

*The Bilbine cuts off IJ's hand, with last beam saber and prepares for the kill*

Tyria:Damn bitch, you are good! If only I still had my Seilbine-Kai...

Girl:What!? So you were an Aura Battler pilot too!? No wonder you kept up with me on that piece of crap. What happened, lost your Aura toy because you are lame? Come on, make it a fun tale and I might let you live to face me again!!

Tyria:*mutters something inteligible*

Girl:Spill it out or I'll skewer in a sec!!

Tyria:...haro...ate...

Girl:Haro...what!?

Tyria:...some mutant haros...result of an mad expience of mine have ate it while it was in maintenance when they almost took over our base...

Girl:.........all right, I let you go...wait...so you are an scientist, great, them we shall meet again, the name is Niena, try to bring on an nice Aura Battler with you next time, I am sure those two dunbines you guys already took down can have salvageabe parts! Bye bye!

*the dunbine blow an kiss(!?) and just goes away somewhere*

Tyria:............all right, Captain, prepare an set of beam saber and an riffle for me, I am out of weapons and they still need me to take on the Wraiths!!

Jamil:Roger that, come back.
IP Logged

« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2008, 06:56:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Dinah trades high speed blows with the Guren MK-II neither having an advantage*

Your unit deserves it's title of being elite.

Lt.:The AGGF is quite skilled as well if their pilots are of this caliber.

There are better pilots that me in the AGGF with far more experience.

Lt.:Is that so? I hope I get to meet them. If I were you, I would finish our fight quickly if you want to help out that Huckebein.

The pilot will be able to hold on and I would consider that pilot an ace since she was able to keep up with me. Now enough talk!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2008, 09:32:40 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:50:49 PM by Sume Gai »
/Wraith team/

Wraith Leader and Citan were embroiled in an intense battle.  while Citan had the upper hand in power Wraith Leader had an advantage in speed.

WL: "you're very good."

Citan: "as are you.  but are this skilled when it comes to Personal combat."

WL: "indeed, but I don't intend to demonstrate"

Wraith leader uses his speed to evade a downward swing and tries to slash at Citan, however Citan makes a quick adjustment moving sideways and shifting his blade into high horizontal slash slash that removes the Red Frame's head.

WL: "Hmph... Fine then We'll settle this another day"

Citan: "so you're just running away?"

WL: " yes; I'm certain that this engagement is little more than preparation for something bigger.  I don't intend to die here as a foot note next time I won't hold back...."

Wraith Leader leaves and calls for reinforcements.  which will arive soon.

IP Logged

(Read 142953 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33
Jump to: