aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 124829 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2008, 05:59:25 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria watches as many of the remaining Wraiths retreat, while some stay fighting, on the wait for reinforcements*

All right let's see...yeah, we took some bad loses here. This would be an good chance to call in a retreat. Sakura, help and get one of those Dunbine, if you can't carry it all, just cut out the wings where the aura converters are. I will take the others, we should get the hell out of here before the reinforcements come, we are too tired for an more prolongued fight!
IP Logged

« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2008, 02:26:24 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*The Akagane returns home without any incident other than Tyria attempting to build a new aura battler*

I hope the other teams had better luck than we did. Even though we failed, we were able to decrease their numbers by 2/3s but, I don't think we've seen the last of Wraith.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2008, 05:51:21 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hey! It was not my fault if any of the mechanics tought he could mess around with an Aura Converter on his own without knowing a thing! Thankfully, nothing was damaged other than the said mechanic's ears...I hope to finish my new aura battler is some weeks.

Well, given the skill they had to take on us and still walk out of it, I say every kill counts.
IP Logged

« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2008, 09:31:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Canada HQ/
/officer's quarters/

a man in a Titan's rear admiral's unifofm entered his room and locked hiss door before starting up a computer console.  after logging in something Struck the officer on the back of the head knocking him unconscious.  then powering down the cloak Gai takes over the active console making a copy of certain bit of data onto a USB chip

<over com>Jaybee I think we're done here prepare to leave; I'll meet you at the Exia.

then something caught Gai's attention a certain program on the computer

this could prove useful...

Gai takes a few seconds to upload a remote control progam on the computer and then bury it in the hard drive before leaving

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2008, 09:53:47 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee walks to an idling motorcycle, now a deep glossy black instead of polka-dot, and pulls a small tool out of a saddle bag.
Roger that. Just lemme plant one more toy...
And I'm done. 

He revs the bike and heads back to the Blitz.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2008, 10:30:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 11:00:08 PM by Sume Gai »
/outside Canadian HQ/

Gai waits by the Exia and Blitz as Jaybee arrives.

We'll have to hurry our ticket out won't wait long.  we need to head southeast from here and we've only got 8 hours.

Gai quickly climbs into the Exia which begins emitting GN particles

we don't need to worry about detection till the sun rises.

IP Logged

« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2008, 01:18:46 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, that was fun.
Unusually quiet for one of our operations, but... fun.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2008, 08:56:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/Valhalla vicinity/

a small shuttle emits the code phrase and heads for the dock.  Inside Gai and Jaybee along with their mechs and data are eager to get back.</I>

Almost there;  It's funny how easy it was to get this shuttle by pretending to work for a transit company  of course I'd imagine your acting at that check point helped too.

IP Logged

« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2008, 04:55:35 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee bows*

But of course.

I'd've PREFERRED to just sneak aboard using some thermoptic cloaks, but... this way makes the ride home a bit more comfy, since we, ya know, have tickets.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2008, 09:13:05 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(OOC Sorry meant to post this sooner but I kept getting distracted)

After being released by Chaostic, Chris rush to the nearest security checkpoint. playing the role of the traumatized victim he slips past the guards soon he was in what was normally a much more security of the station but thanks to all commotion cause by Chaostic's escape has them diverted elsewhere.

Meanwhile

a green and red Tekkaman prepared a army to launch a attack on the station

???: Soon I shale destroy those who interfere with the ???:radomization of the earth and once I'm done with thin station I'll hunt down those interlopers as well as those rebel tekkaman.

(back to Chris)

one hour latter

warning warning where under attack by Radom forces repeat

Random personal: Everyone to the escape pods!

{Chris decides to escape via a nearby extraction point}

???: What do we have here... well is it isn't Cross!

Chris: *glare*

??: you have two choices now surrender or die

I'm sorry to say I have yet to be filled in on how the battle went other then that the green and red tekkaman fought Chris one on one and that titan had no trouble repelling the radom forces once they arrived. We will give a full report once we rendezvous with the fleet.

Chaostic: Mica encrypt & transmit.

Mica: Alright!

Chaostic: By the way good job back there Chris

Chris: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Choastic: rest well my friend!
IP Logged

« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2008, 12:47:16 PM » by ChrisABlair
*wakes up* I feel like I've been through the ringer.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #236 on: August 24, 2008, 04:49:42 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'm glad to see your up Chris the video data you got from the central complex was corrupted in your battle with the tekkaman whatever was going on thats where there main target was there.

that reminds me just what did the tekkaman call himself you recording ended just before the fight started all I got is that you are known as Tekkaman Cross to them
IP Logged

« Reply #237 on: August 24, 2008, 04:06:21 PM » by ChrisABlair
Him... *Chris clenches his fists* His name is... Tekkaman Zwei. He was my best friend.... and now my bitter enemy. When I disappeared a long time ago, I rejoined my former unit for a secret mission. It failed miserably, and five of us found ourselves as Tekkamen. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2008, 01:12:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:16:33 PM by Sume Gai »
(sorry I've been out school and 'a project' I've been working on have eaten my time)

things were almost ready.  the data on Canadian HQ had been processed and reviewed all that was left was the briefing. but first there was the report on the medical colony.

So Chaostic, Chris what did you find over there?

IP Logged

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2008, 10:21:13 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shara walsk up and taps Jaybee on the shoulder
"Hey, how come you guys went out and had all the fun and I was stuck here?"

Someone had to mind the fort, so to speak. Besides, my trip wasn't that eventful. The fun part comes later.

"You expect me to believe that? I've heard how your recon missions go."

Only the one!
Masaki, tell her I'm a compet... hey, where IS Masaki?

"He's been missing for 3 days now. Last anyone saw him he said he was going to the restroom."

Jaybee rubs his forehead.
And I WISH that was only the once.

"No kidding. It was right down the hall.  20 feet in a straight line and turn right. The boy amazes me."

I suppose we should send out a search party.

Masaki walks in, a pair of utterly frustrated cats trailing behind him.
"Hey guys! Man, I'm glad to be back. Need me for this search party you're organizing? Who's missing, anyways? "

Jaybee and Shara look at each other, then speak in unison.
Naw, we've got it covered..
"No one's missing. You misheard us."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 124829 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33
Jump to: