aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142266 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #240 on: August 28, 2008, 11:32:16 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I guess I'll give my report on the battle with Wraith

We reduced their numbers to 1/8 of their original size but due to their skill we couldn't eliminate them. Tyria was able to secure the remains of two dubines. Only one Hunkebein survived the assault on Wraith. If Wraith interrupts our next major strike on the Titans they will be undermanned.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #241 on: August 30, 2008, 03:42:54 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Where do we start  at first everything looked normal of course, but all that was needed was a shallow scratch on the dirt of lies to see the flesh of truth beneath. They preform experiments on gene augmentation, cybernetic enhancement, drugs, psychosomatic reenforcement, cloning and Brainwashing technique on a inhuman level!

Here see for yourself *puts the video data on Gai's desk*

Thats everything but the data from the central complex that data was... damage in battle with Tekkaman Zwei you'll have to get the info from Chris.

Also when I was trying to escape there was a attack from this armored being it was about the same size as a Tekkaman but I have know idea what it was
IP Logged

« Reply #242 on: August 30, 2008, 05:18:27 PM » by ChrisABlair
The central complex is just what you would expect the Radam to come after; it's an incredible power source in the shape of a building complex. So Zwei probably came to scout out information about our forces. I knew they needed a lot of power for their experiments, but never that much. They also had a lab there, but not even my fake credentials could get me in there. 

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2008, 12:11:04 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:13:05 AM by Sume Gai »
Gai begins looking over the data on the colony and after a few moments dismisses Chaostic and Chris  after a few hours Gai's voice comes over the intercom

everyone assemble in the block five briefing room in five hours.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2008, 03:40:51 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Valhalla-
-Block Five-
-Briefing Room-

good to see you all made it lets get down to business. 

As mentioned before this will be a simultaneous strike on both their space and  Canada HQ's

for the space mission I'll need two pilots to control this; we call it the Gunbuster.  it is theoretically the most powerful unit in our arsenal.  sim data is available below. 

enemy numbers is likely to be around 500 in total split between GN-Xs, Taurus and Virgo mobile dolls.  it is recommended you get Libra to fire the main cannon and then enter the barrel to perform the buster collider

Gunbuster sim data
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKIkXvrHte0&feature=related (spoilers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdErfR-Iu0c

Canada HQ

this mission will be difficult according to our count they have over 2000 units of which about half are Hi-zacks; they also have  200 GN-X's, 400 Virgos, 300 OverFlags and 100 Re-GZ's. in adddition expect the remaining Wraith to show up in Jegan Normal Types or custom units

Unfortunately we can't use many of our more powerful weapons like the HTB cannon or the Satellite system for PR reasons but I think we can still win. during this battle we will release all of our collected data on the Titan's misdeeds.  hopefully this will gain us support from EF forces. 

any questions

IP Logged

« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Walking in late, Ianator in tow

Sorry, we're late. Our flight back got delayed after the battle. I did manage to get the gist of what was said, though.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2008, 02:04:21 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 01:36:28 AM by JayBee »
Oh my... that's a biiiig mech.
"Buster Home Run" ... I REALLY don't want to know any more about that weapon, do I?

Anyways, I wanna be a part of the Soviet Canuckistan raid.

Shara looks dissapointed.
" Aww, I wanted to see what those Buster Machines could do."

No one's stopping you from signing on.

"But we work so well together."

I have business on Earth, though. I think we still need to return our last shipment from the Superweapon of the Month club, among other things. I'm getting a drop pod ready for it now.

"You CAN'T be serious."

I am DEADLY serious. I want them to know EXACTLY what I think of this constant stream of oversized, overarmored, undereffective engines of destruction. This sucker's being hand-delivered, postage payable out of their hides on delivery.

One of the toys I planted during our last excursion was an emergency landing beacon. I'll send the activation code on the way down, and the thing will guide the package right into their courtyard, where it will shatter open and send Destroy parts rolling out at the feet of their mobilizing forces.

"You're taking an unhealthy amount of pleasure in this, you know?"

What can I say? Their proaganda video's left a bitter taste in my mouth.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2008, 11:04:23 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*yawn* Ah, g'morning. Is it finally time to "return to sender"?

Oooh~ pretty robot~

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:35 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm going to assume that Dinah's anima awakening attacks are counted as super weapons. If that is the case then the V2 Assault Funnel will see some action.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2008, 11:28:08 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the way you use it Sakura It certainly would be

IP Logged

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2008, 06:23:11 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Storming out of the kitchen

Who messed with my arrangements? I was going to make a nice meal with dessert until I saw the state of the kitchen. It looks like a tornado went through it.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2008, 01:48:42 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Mffft.
*swallow*
I was hungry. I couldn't find the ketchup.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2008, 02:37:08 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Mffft.
*swallow*
I was hungry. I couldn't find the ketchup.

That's just great, JayBee. Instead of making everyone a nice meal and a good dessert, I have to spend the night cleaning up your mess. I hope your happy.

IP Logged

« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:31 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I have ketchup. How could I not be?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:39 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
JayBee, unless this is overidden by someone higher up ie Commander Gai, I am imposing a punishment.  Effective immedatly, you are getting no rations from this kitchen for a week.

IP Logged

(Read 142266 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33
Jump to: