aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142592 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:31 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, if you get motion sickness, I'd suggest you prepare now.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2008, 01:41:16 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Don't worry about me - I've been between the surface and sky quite a bit before. Now, when shall we depart?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2008, 03:02:58 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Get ready to launch when the order is given.

Andrew, in the Buster Machine 1, on standby.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2008, 03:13:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh, already?

Ianator, Buster Machine 2, standing by...

IP Logged

« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2008, 03:58:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
/low earth orbit/
/Akagane/

the crew was incredibly tense as the Akagane descended toward the atmosphere all mechs were prepared to sortie and the order to be launched would soon be given

Everyone begin final checks; Andrew, Ianator; good luck.

With that the Buster machines were released as the Akagane began It's final descent.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #275 on: September 18, 2008, 05:11:13 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Man, I'm not sure I've ever been the pilot of an honest-to-goodness Super Robot before! I mean, yeah, I've been support in SRX, but...

Also, I've never seen Gunbuster before. Exactly what can this thing do?

IP Logged

« Reply #276 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:29 PM » by ChrisABlair
*radio crackle* G'morning guys... That was a long nap. Beginning the operation.

*Raises red crystal in shape of a sword*

TEK-SETTER!!!!!!

*Transforms into Tekkaman form and draws twin swords*

This is Chris. I'm ready to rock.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #277 on: September 19, 2008, 01:12:30 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ianator, you're in for a treat.

Jaybee tosses the specs over.

Even by super robot standards the Gunbuster stands out. In it's combined form, the robot is 200 meters tall.
It has inertial dampers, making it possible to accelerate at rates that would turn many mechs' pilots into so much strawberry jelly. And it has engines that can rapidly press it past 0.9 c. Obviously, you should think long and hard about time dilation and where you're headed before opening the throttle.

It has a wide array of rather powerful weaponry, too. There's a collection of missiles that can be launched from the finger tips in rapid succession, large guided laser arrays in the palms, spiked  electrodes in the hands and feet, a... baseball bat that can be used to direct a focused energy ball... let's not dwell on that one too much...
There's also a VERY large cannon mounted in the head. And by large, I mean it makes the HTB Cannon look like a child's toy.

The firepower you're going to be abusing pretty much defies any sort of comparison, so I'm just gonna throw you some combat sim data so you can see what this thing can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLuRmjTmXc

A few of teh weapons don't seem to have any available high-res sim combat data, but there's some lower-detail sim data available that demonstrates them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdErfR-Iu0c

In short, you guys are riding  a 2-man fleet.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #278 on: September 19, 2008, 01:34:53 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Whooo-wee. Just remember not to point that big beam at the ground.

IP Logged

« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2008, 10:36:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
So.... are we ready to get this party started yet?

Shara: Seriously. I'm gonna lose my edge if I don't get out of the simulators and into a real fight soon.

How 'bout you, Masaki? Itchin' for some action?

Masaki: You better believe it! The more hell we raise, the more likely Shuu is to show up!

Ummm.... that would be kind of a... BAD thing.

Masaki: Hey, you promised to help take him down! You're not backing out, are you?

No, no, don't get me wrong... I fully intend to help you bust his head open once it peaks out of whatever gopher hole he's in, but.... think about it. The LAST thing we need to be doing is going up against Granzone AFTER wading through the Titans' forces. When we fight him, we need to be fresh and fully-loaded, not tired and low on ammo.

Masaki: I guess that makes sense... but...

You're not wrong. If we keep smashing stuff, eventually Shuu IS gonna pop up. I just don't want it to be a surprise when it happens  We need to flush him out, then engage him on OUR terms... Am I still making sense?

Masaki: Yeah... yeah, you are. But I don't have to like it!

Fair enough. I don't particularly care for the unknown element he presents right now, either. I'd much rather know where he was and what he was doing. There's a few other people I have similar concerns about. We'll just have to take them as they come.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2008, 10:47:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the chaos from a crashing Destroy carcass lasts well over 2 hours but that certainly wasn't enough to hide the approach of a Space Noah class battle ship

AGGF Launch!!

with those words the catapults began ejecting mech after mech towards the Titan base

IP Logged

« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2008, 04:20:27 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The theme song from Shao Pai Lon booms out as the VF-25S Super-G roars out of the hanger

"A little flashy today, aren't we?"

You know how I am Shara. I want them to know who sent them on their final journey.

"Then make sure you're the one sending them off. The Crimson Devil is on your tail."

We're using codenames now?"

"Well, I don't have any theme music."

I can fix that...

Jaybee hits a switch, and ... something... starts playing

Up from the depths.... 30 stories high...

"I'm going to kill you."

You always say that.
Nevertheless, some distance might be a good idea... FULL THROTTLE!

The VF25 boosts forward rapidly toward the nearest mobile suits.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2008, 08:12:29 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I've been waiting for this!

*The V2 activates the Wings of Light and rockets through a group of Hi-zacks that were too close together shredding them while destroying another group with funnels*

I guess the titans didn't realize that we would be attacking soon.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2008, 05:41:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The VF-25 sends out a cloud of missiles that rips into a pack of ten Virgos. As the missiles impact, it switches to battroid mode and follows up with a gatling burst, taking out three with damaged shield emitter pods.

"Is that the best you can do?"

The red VF-22 drops from above, taking the remaining 7 before they can reorient their shields.

KILL THIEF!

The VF-25 spins around, and fires it's head lasers at some incoming missiles, then sends a gunpod burst at whoever fired them.

"Not my fault you can't finish it on your own. Especially with that cannon dangling off your arm."

The VF-25 waves it's left arm in Shara's direction, the graviton launcher looming menacingly.

And if I weren't saving it, I could mow through all the Virgos easily.

The VF-22 snaps to GERWALK mode, decelerates rapidly, and drops behind a Re-GZ that was chasing it. A pair of missiles sends it careening out of control. It ejects from the BWS unit and falls to Earth, firing a beam rifle at it's attacker on the way down.

"Watch where you point that, Megatron. And it doesn't do you any good if you don't fire it."

Heh.
The VF-25 snaps to GERWALK, dives towards the ground through a volley of missiles and the dozen OverFlags firing them, skates along the ground while firing up at them as they reorient, then boosting up and swapping back to fighter mode as the surviving 4 start hammering the ground near the VF.
If the appropriate target presents itself, you'll be glad I'm not wasting this thing on small fry.

Ten decicreds says I take out more of those GN-Xes than you. Then we hunt down the rest of these OverFlags and remind them what a REAL airplane can do.

"You're on!"

The two VFs dart off towards the 50-unit GN-X team, dodging beam fire as barrier disks flicker across their planes as Information High starts playing. Explosions trace across the sky as the two valks engage their targets.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2008, 07:50:09 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the 008X fires it's Graviton Rifle through a line of Hizacks.

I love formation number 34 they make things SO easy sometimes.

Another shot; another line

see?

then  a group of Jegans entered the fray along with a Billbine, a Guren Aerial-type and a Red Frame with flight pack.

looks like the Wraith are here...

IP Logged

(Read 142592 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33
Jump to: