aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 132143 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2008, 10:52:51 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator and I will help stop the Wraiths.

Ianator, let's form Gunbuster.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:55 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
My pleasure.

Change! Gun-buster! Switch on!

Oh, wait...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2008, 12:14:21 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Dodges several attacks from the Wraith while responding in kind*

I was wondering when you guys were going to show up. I wonder if Tyria has finished his Aura fighter because I'm sure he would like a rematch.

*Blocks several blasts with the wings of light and destroys the attacker with the VSBRs*

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2008, 11:42:36 PM » by ChrisABlair
*slaps down several opposing fighters*
Too easy.

*Chris looks up just in time to dodge a crimson voltekka*

"NULL!!!"

Zwei!

*Tekkaman Null (aka me, lol) combines his twin swords into a Tek-Lance and swings it towards Tekkaman Zwei, who parries it with his Tek-Blade*

"You're weak, Null!"

No!

*Null kick to Zwei's stomach, yeah!*

"Why side with humans? You are a Radam now. You have a power which could make the very Earth yours!"

Bullcrap! I refuse to join you... YOU MONSTERS!!!

*Voltekkas fire at each other and a major explosion occurs*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:05 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Andrew? Ianator?
I thought you two were headed out to space.

Not that I mind the hand, but... why did the rest of us deploy?
Either Buster Machine alone can handle this. Combined, you could probably take the continent totally unopposed.

Maybe I should get the hell out of the way.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2008, 08:06:22 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Just one final test to know what we're capible of, but you're probably right about the getting out of the way.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2008, 02:00:02 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The Gunbuster rips through the mobile suits like so much wet toilet paper. Suddenly, something happens!

Hey, what's that rumbling?

Loudspeakers across the base blare out: "Attention Aeon Genesis Guardian Force. We are deeply sorry that you have felt the quality of our Superweapon of the Month offerings has been substandard, and would like to make every attempt to keep you as a customer. While your last two Destroys were riddled with defects, we're satisfied that these new ones are fully-functional and should provide you with the quality you expect from the Titans."

Jaybee grins as he readies the Graviton Launcher.
I thought this might happen.

Several mounds begin forming around the base, then burst open as the Destroys blast open the ceiling above them to secure an exit. As the mechs begin to climbout, Jaybee's grin falls

Wait... how many holes is that?

Shara: I'm counting 6... no, ten.... SEVENTEEN Destroy Gundams!

WHAT?!?!?!

Twelve of the Destroys lock all weapons on the Gunbuster, aiming up at it's knees. The remaining 5 fan out and begin attacking the rest of the force.

Well, you guys wanted a final test... show us what you can do!

Shara, gimme a hand with this one!

The VF-25 switches to battroid and drops to ground near a crater, hiding behind the rubble.

Right under his nose, so to speak.

[/i]A barrage of smaller weapons pelts the rubble, shattering it as the VF-25 dives to the side.[/i]

Shara: "Jay, that's not safe! Get away from there!"

No! It's weakest down here! Graviton launcher, FIRE!

The VF-25 levels it's left arm at the Destroy's hip assembly, and a surge of gravitons rips out of the cannon as Shara rains fire from above. Then another surge. And a third. The phase shift armor begins flickering,.

Geez...
The VF-25 draws it's knife and lunges upward, driving it through the unstable armor and into the hip joint, then slashes it across the waist, totally disabling the Destroy's legs, and boosting clear as it topples over.

"JAY! JAY! ARE YOU OKAY?"

I'm fine, Shara. Thanks for the concern.

"What the hell were you doing under there?! Are you an IDIOT!"

I was cutting it's legs off. And yes, I am.

They weren't joking about these being tougher than the last pair.
Took half my graviton pulses just to drop one.

Of course, we've got some bigger guns than that now.
Andrew, Ianator! Show them the power of the AGGF's burning heart!
And, you know, it's new grossly-overpowered prototype.

Jay and the VF-25 get the hell out of the way.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #292 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, what do you think? Start small and work our way up? Or should we just go for total humiliation?

IP Logged

« Reply #293 on: September 25, 2008, 03:32:16 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Andrew, I think total humiliation is in order. Just be careful... Jay's Graviton Launcher should've gone right through that PS Armor, but that obviously wasn't the case. We should make sure they don't have anything else up their sleeves.

IP Logged

« Reply #294 on: September 25, 2008, 05:00:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Right, let's start off with a few missiles and see what we're dealing with.

IP Logged

« Reply #295 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Fine by me. You control the arms, right? I wanna see how much these things' PS Armor can take.

Yeah, ten of them oughta do it. Locked on...

BUSTER MISSILE!

IP Logged

« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2008, 12:25:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee watches as a barrage of missiles rips craters in the terrain. Four Destroys take direct hits, and are totally vaporized.

That's "starting small"? 

I'm mildly surprised you didn't just stomp on them, really.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #297 on: September 26, 2008, 08:28:02 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Gai is currently under a Destroy firing the Graviton Rifle upwards and evading various stomps and beams

Please Jaybee don't give them any ideas. 

a shot goes between the leg and the plevic armor; causing internal parts to explode and kill the pilot

that will do.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #298 on: September 26, 2008, 01:42:49 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee notices Masaki battering a Destroy, his Cybaster flitting around and battering it from all sides. He also notices a missile launch that Masak missed.

Masaki! Duck!

"Huh?"

The Graviton Launcher spits 2 more shots into the face of a Destroy, barely missing Cybaster's head and taking out a few incoming missiles in the process.

"AKASHIC BUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A phoenix crashes into the Destroy, ripping through the armor and detonating inside it. Parts shower the battlefield, ultimately lost in the sea of debris around our heroes.

"What the HELL, Jay?"

A simple thank-you would suffice. You were about to take a missile to the kidneys. Besides, I dropped the phase shift for you.

"Thank you. Think of a LESS dangerous way to help next time."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #299 on: September 26, 2008, 04:15:42 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Sakura finishes cutting apart a Destroy when Wraith's 2nd in Command attacks with his Guren*

"I'm going to repay you for my embarrassment before."

I don't have time for you!

"Your MS can't win against these odds."

*two Destroys along with 15 Jegans join the Guren in attacking the V2 causing Sakura to dodge at high speeds*

You shouldn't be so cocky.

*Funnels suddenly destroy 9 of the Jegans while the VSBR are set to penetration and fire at the cockpit of one of the Destroys*

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 132143 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33
Jump to: