aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 136144 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #345 on: October 05, 2008, 12:07:30 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I figured. I'll get my Strikes ready. Do we happen to have a Rouge around here, by any chance? I want as many arms as I can handle the control of.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #346 on: October 05, 2008, 12:19:13 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hell if I know. I've been gone up till now, remember?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2008, 01:20:46 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll take the Weltall. Several flashy ethers should be a nice distraction, right?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2008, 01:52:04 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alright, let's see... Lightning Strike, done. Strike Noir, done. Launcher Grasper-1 and Sword Grasper-2... done. Man, I should totally do a color-coded Sentai Team of Strike Gundams!

...Er, sorry. Strike Swords adjusted for extra precision. R-3 Powered TK System... calibration complete. I'm finished over here. When do we leave?

IP Logged

« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2008, 02:25:53 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:46:13 AM by Sume Gai »
-Valhalla-
-dock-

Ianator I got word from the Doc he says he's worried you're putting far too much mental strain on yourself by trying to control so many things.  So you should tone it down a bit.

Just then the young and somewhat eager Michael approached.

Michael: Er, HI Derek I'm Michael I, um, joined up while you were away.  I guess since you're taking the Duragreiz I'm going with you.  It'll be nice to give the GN Flag Final a test run.

the machine of Which Michael spoke was visible behind him it appeared for the most part to be a standard GN flag but it had been painted dark gray and white it also had a GN Lance/rifle in it's right hand painted to match

Well looks like you've got a full house so I guess I'll hang back for now.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2008, 05:13:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Meanwhile, back on Earth, beneath G Island...

Ushiyama: Sir, we've just received a message from the Earth Federation! They... umm, they want to know why we didn't deploy any super mechanoids to Canada. Especially after that black machine showed up.

Hyuuma: They must be REALLY mad if they've already managed to get a complaint through the bureaucracy...

Taiga: Quite. I suppose we SHOULD respond, since they pay the bills.
Taiga stands and thrusts his finger out!
Section seven of the 3G charter states that no member of 3G  will ever betray a friend, for any reason!
He puts his finger back down.

At least, that's the response I'd LIKE to send them, but...

Leo: The Federation's been placing a lot of pressure on us lately to conduct ourselves in a more "professional" manner. Never mind that the G-Stone's power can't be properly harnessed in such a stifling environment. And the AGGF IS officially considered a terrorist organization.

Entouji pokes a few keys at his keyboard, then speaks up while gesturing to the main screen.
Unfortunately, as this record indicates, our mechanoids were all down for maintainence at the time. We were unable to deploy until about 3 hours after the incident ended.

Enryu slams his oil glass down.
That's tellin' 'em!

The slightest hint of a grin tugs at Hyoryu's mouth
Now, now, brother... it's quite distressing that we weren't available during a major incident such as this.

Mikoto:  I think your brother's rubbing off on you, Hyoryu.

Guy: But... wasn't the last maintainence cycle completed about a week before the incident?

Goldymarg: Bah! That new contractor's been sendin' us all kinds of garbage! Gotta inspect every last bolt to make sure they're not putting substandard parts in me!

Hyuuma: He's right. The new lowest-bidder policy the Federation forced on us after the Aerogater war ended has been a disaster. Last month's shipment was so bad we wound up sending almost everything back. Completely useless.
He clenches a fist, shattering the clipboard he's carrying.
And while I can't say with absolute certainty that there were any defective parts in the last GS-Ride tune-up... I can't guarantee that none of them wound up in there, either.

Guy: It'd be really bad if the GS-Ride failed in the middle of a battle.

Hyuuma: Precisely. Better to take everything down and swap the parts out with known good ones than risk a complete failure.

Taiga: In short, the unscheduled maintainence was due to defective components from our new supplier. We humbly apologize for our inability to deploy during a critical battle, and request the Federation reconsider it's current contractor policies, as we cannot currently guarantee operational status without a more reliable supplier.

Ushiyama: Reply sent, sir!

(OoC: Yes, I know the GGG tangent does absolutely nothing for anything. But I had the idea in my head, and it made me smile. I wanted to throw it out there.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2008, 08:18:40 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Hey, if it works for you, it works for us.)

Nice to have you aboard, Michael. I'll think up an appropriate yet slightly off-target nickname for you later.

That reminds me. Cybuster, get over here! You're coming with us.

"Do I have a choice in this?"

Not in the least. Now c'mon.

Hey Jay, you wanna come with? There's room for about two more on the boat, in case you wanted to bring Shara along too.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2008, 08:28:20 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, I found the Shining in the back and it is now being loaded into the Greiz. If you have some extra room I'll take Dinah and come with.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2008, 01:54:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah, what the hell. I think we can squeeze you in.

Sheesh, if anyone else volunteers, I might have to commandeer the Metatron for this, too.

IP Logged

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2008, 03:31:26 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I wouldn't worry about my noggin just yet - it's more the concentration than the actual telekinetic output. Note my performance against a Big Zam Kai versus my TK Laser Overcharge down the Storm Gun's throat. It'll only become a problem if I have to use my squadron and my swords and overdrive the T-Link System.

IP Logged

« Reply #355 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:11 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm good. After me and Masaki's practice session, I just wanna kick back and relax.

Masaki: "Yeah... your timing sucks."

Hey, I'm not the one that cut his partner's mech in two!

"No, you're just the one that turned his mech into a nuclear weapon. Which, while effective, wasn't what we were trying for."

I told you, I misjudged the power draw! That won't happen again!
Whatever. You guys have fun. I've actually got some business of my own to attend to.

And when you get back, someone explain to me why the black hole engine is considered Maximum Danger, and the Tronium engine is good clean fun for the whole family.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #356 on: October 06, 2008, 01:50:06 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Too bad, but I guess that's how it goes. But you're coming with me for the next one, Jay.

Now, how's our status, Bright?

"Everything's loaded and ready to go. It's all yours."

Alright. Let's get this show on the road, then. Nahal Duragreiz, launch!

*The Duragreiz takes off from the Vahalla dock without incident, making it's way towards the moon*

"By the way, are you sure you got those coordinates right?"

Delta Sixteen Orion. It's a tricky little cypher for the uninitiated, yeah, but once you know what you're working with, it's easy. In Greek numerals, delta's got a value of 4. Sixteen speaks for itself, so no hard thinking needed there.

"That would mean Point 416. Putting that with Orion, that's....out beyond L5? Outside the Earth Sphere?"

That's what I'm hoping they'll think. Orion's another number value, hidden by the fact that people will hear the name and think it's the area to start looking. Seven main stars make up Orion, and three make up the landmark belt. Put them together, you get ten. Add that to our coordinates and give them a lunar designation, and you get....

"Point L4170 on the lunar surface. Near Von Braun."

Exactly. Get us there, pronto. Now, for the rest of ya. Aside from the new kid, you guys all know me, so I'll skip the little details. We're going to go find Haruka and Fuyume, and we can probably expect my Dark Moon pals to show up looking for blood. Any questions beyond that?

IP Logged

« Reply #357 on: October 06, 2008, 05:23:12 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee heads back to his office, and opens a secure comm channel

Hey, Carol!

"You! Do you have ANY idea how insanely messed-up this request is?"

C'mon, it's a simple prototype history. I just want to know what the thing was built for.

"Yeah, that's what makes it strange. No matter what angle I approach from... everything's classified. Top-level access only."

Well, yeah, I guessed that much. But what'd you find out?

"Nothing. I can't access any of it. I don't have the security clearance."

You're joking. Since when does a Phantom not have highest-level clearance?

"This is ABOVE highest-level. Seriously. Top-level is the actual security class. The existence of the classification itself is classified. That's how insane this whole thing is! And there's some seriously heavy encryption on everything around it. I doubt I could crack it in any reasonable length of time, and I'd need a hell of a reason to start trying. I like having a paycheck."

Thanks for what you've done so far.
 I've got another lead or two I can follow.

"Really? You found out something? What? This situation has me damn curious."

It's not so much a lead as a hunch, really. 

"Ahhhh, THAT kind of lead. Well, tell me if you find anything out."

Mmmm, maybe. That depends on WHAT I find out.

"Spoilsport. Hey, why didn't you ask Mike about this, anyways? He's got the same mechaphilia issue as you do."

And that's precisely why I DIDN'T ask him. I want to keep this bottled up until I know more, and I don't trust him to not start wondering about the mech. YOU didn't ask me for a detailed schematic.

"Yeah. Speaking of which...  I'm no expert, but those numbers seemed kinda large. How accurate was the data you gave me?"

As far as I know, highly accurate.

"What would you POSSIBLY need that much power in a mech for?"

See, this is why I didn't ask Mike.

"Fair enough. How are things with you and Shara?"

Oh, right... I'd almost forgotten you were the reason she showed up here again. I really SHOULD kill you for that.

"Hey, I'm not the one that put in for a transfer to the Sol Defense Fleet. "

I really have better things to do than entertain your delusions. If I find out anything, I'll let you know. Jaybee out.

The comm unit winks off as Jaybee stops to think.

That was certainly unexpected. Nothing in the system, I might've believed. But this? It's like a bad conspiracy theory.
So how deep IS this rabbit hole we've stumbled into?

I guess it's time to follow that hunch.

Jaybee heads to the shuttle hanger and launches in a small runabout with extensive stealth mods.

Next stop... an old friend.

The shuttle reorients, and heads towards Earth.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #358 on: October 07, 2008, 06:46:00 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
-Returning from quarters on Duragriz-

You're sure about that? Alright, I'll give the pertinant information.

-Sending transmition to Valhalla-

Commander Gai, I have just recieved some info on the attack on Neo Shevat. The man who gave the order is a man named Yazan. Do you know anything on him?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #359 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Valhalla-
-Gai's Office-

Gai received the transmission and took less than a second to pull up the relevant file.  though the man's reputation proceeded him

oh yes; I know him; lots of people know him.  he's one of the Titan's most skilled and feared pilots.   he is noted as not being accounted for during the Neo Titan's downfall.  He'll pilot about anything and is dangerous beyond belief

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 136144 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33
Jump to: