aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 124711 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #360 on: October 08, 2008, 12:32:28 AM » by ChrisABlair
Wait... Yazan Gable? I used to be in the academy with him. He's totally ruthless and we can expect to face many... surprises.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2008, 03:02:21 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Bright: Derek, we're near the coordinates.

Derek: And?

Bright: Sensors are picking up a battle nearby. Looks like they got here first.

Derek: Dammit. It's never easy with these people. Alright, scramble the flight line. I'm heading out in Shining. *Heads for the door* Let's go, Masaki!

Masaki: Right! Take care of things for us here, will ya Bright?

Bright: Will do. *Hits the PA* Attention all pilots, launch immediately!

Derek: Shining Gundam, launching!

Masaki: Cybuster, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2008, 05:11:32 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Well, that was fast. Strike Squadron, launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2008, 08:08:21 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
ES Dinah launching!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2008, 08:28:07 AM » by ChrisABlair
I'm still injured from the last battle, so I'll be handling support.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2008, 08:29:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:38:08 AM by Sume Gai »
-Micheal-
-Duragreiz group-

GN FLAG F! Launching!!

Michael's Flag launched followed by two dark gray GN-X's.  

-Gai-
-Valhalla-

Well then I guess it's a good thing you're here rather than there Eh? Chris?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2008, 11:33:24 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Weltall, launching!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #367 on: October 08, 2008, 09:56:01 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee lands somewhere in Europe, under cover of night. After paying a clerk to get his shuttle a private hanger, and a little more to make sure it STAYS private, he drags the Blowsperior out of the cargo hatch and drives off, headlights out.

Damned feddies are everywhere lately. I'm sure I can extract myself from any sort of situation somehow, but I'd rather not tempt fate.
*beepbeepbeep*

Speak of the devil...
A mech shows up on scanners, and Jaybee pulls over, hiding his motorcycle in some vegetation, then readying his Gallant. Under cover he attaches the shoulder stock and barrel extension, and lies prone under a bush. The gun is off, to avoid giving his location away by the energy signature, but his thumb rests on the power switch.

That's right, keep on walking... don't make me turn this thing on...

A lone Zaku II stops about 20 yards from Jaybee's position, and sweeps the area with it's monoeye. Jaybee's thumb tightens on the power switch, preparing to energize the gun.

Shit... can't believe I left my body armor at home. Silly me thinking I wouldn't need it... 

The Zaku swivels it's eye back forward and resumes it's patrol. Jaybee restrains his sigh of relief until the mech is a comfortable distance away, and once it's out of sight he dismantles the Gallant, puts the rifle parts away, and digs the motorcycle out.

I'm kinda curious if I could actually take a Zaku on foot. But better not to find out.

The rest of the drive is tense, but uneventful. Stopping at a large mansion, Jaybee pushes his bike out of sight. He strips his clothes off, revealing the black jumpsuit underneath.  He trips a switch on his belt and pulls a hood up. The jumpsuit shimmers, and as the hood falls forward, he vanishes into the night.

Hooray for thermoptic suits. Lot safer than my old cloak. Much better battery life, too. And the jumpsuit looks GOOD on me.

Placing a palm on the gate's control panel, Jaybee closes his eyes and concentrates. Data flows back and forth, the security device succumbs, and the latch clacks open. He steps through the gate and closes it again, then moves swiftly towards the door, and into the house, thankful there's no dogs.

Stage 1 complete.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2008, 04:12:08 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:19:56 AM by Derek »
(And insomnia pays off again. Enjoy.)

*Off some distance from the Duragreiz, a single mech is battling for it's life, and starting to lose. The Fei-Yen stands guard over a damaged transport shuttle, with the wreckage of several black Dark Moon machines within a few meters of itself. Unfortunately, a single look at the Virtuaroid would enable one to tell just how badly damaged it was. Entire sections of armor are either damaged or just plain missing, scorch marks and gouges in most of what's left, and the entire left arm hanging limply at her side, with even the inner skeletal frame showing on parts of the the forearm through what's left of it.

As if that weren't bad enough, they're still completely surrounded by Dark Moon mechs, at least fifty in number of various models. They appear to have developed a policy of coming in one or two at a time, doing a little bit of damage to the already weary machine, and then backing off and letting someone else take over. At the moment, however, they're holding back, probably due to some sick egotistical desire by their commander to let the hopelessness of the situation sink in.*

Fuyume: Hah....hah....Is...that all....you've got....? Derek-sama....would laugh....at these....odds.....

*In response, the commander unit steps forward. Unlike Garaz Wyvern in the previous encounters with Dark Moon, this one is driving an AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mark II, naturally painted to match the Dark Moon color scheme of black, black, more black, and red eye cameras. The commander stops directly in front of the Fei-Yen and crosses it's arms menacingly.*

Commander: I have to say, I'm almost impressed with you. Even if you are just Barona's metal doll, you've done fairly well against my men so far. And the Deathscythe Guiltys didn't even make you flinch, either.

Fuyume: You think....those Shinigami-sama copies.....would actually....bother me....? No wonder....Derek-sama....doesn't like you....people....And if you think....I'm just gonna let you....get to Ha-chan....*Takes a deep "breath" and assumes a combat stance with her good arm* ....Then you've got another thing coming!

Commander: Heh. Doll or not, you certainly have spirit. Alright then, I'll take you on.

Haruka:*Over the transport's comm* That won't be necessary.

Fuyume: *Turns towards the shuttle, almost dropping her stance entirely* Ha-chan...? What are you....?

Haruka: You're in no condition to fight any more, Fuyume. I know you want to protect me, but if you fight any further, it's going to get you killed.

Fuyume: But...but....!

Haruka: Let me handle things from here. It'll all work out, you'll see.

Fuyume: I...all right....

Haruka: Attagirl.

Commander:*Laughs as Fuyume backs off* Well, now. She has some sense after all. I was starting to wonder where the old Haruka Nagamoto had gone off to, letting this metal toy fight her battles for her.

Haruka: It's been awhile, Caruzo Nagrasi.  I wasn't aware you'd been discovered as a Newtype since the last time we had a chat.

Caruzo: It's amazing what technology can do in this day and age. With just a few simple proceedures, we can coax out even the barest mote of potential into a full blossom of ability. Like myself, for example. I've gone from being a mere punching bag at the Blue Wings' hands to a commander within the organization, all because they found just a little bit of psychic potential within me. Thanks to that, I've become so much more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Haruka: And yet, you still rely on overwhelming numbers to weaken your opponents before you fight them yourself.

Caruzo: I'm not like that idiot Wyvern, relying on cheap tricks and traps to win my battles. If I have a real advantage in firepower, I'm going to use it. You of all people should understand the concept of intelligent strategy.

Haruka: Yeah, I guess I do. And since we're both intelligent people, we can solve this without resorting to further bloodshed.

Caruzo: What did you have in mind?

Haruka: Let the kid go free, and I'll surrender. You can do whatever you want to me, but leave her out of this.

Fuyume: Ha-chan...!!!

Caruzo: Hmm. I never pegged you as the self-sacrificing type, Nagamoto. You really have fallen in the last two years. But since you're so adamant about letting the doll get out of here alive, I suppose I'll accept your terms....

*Without any warning at all, the Qubeley suddenly launches four funnels, which immediately lock onto the Fei-Yen and fire, piercing the arms and legs completely*

Fuyume:KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Haruka: FUYUME!!!!!

Caruzo: *Laughs as he dashes forward and grabs the falling Fei-Yen by the head, lifting her off the ground* Except I still owe the little doll here for killing off a few of my men. Sorry Nagamoto, but no deal. *Throws the limp Fei aside and starts laughing maniacally* Did you really think I'd let some trash robot get away from me, after all you've done? You really HAVE gone soft! Is this really what the Blue Wings have been reduced to?

Haruka: Caruzo, you.....!!!!

Caruzo:*Raises his arm at the shuttle, ready to fire* Don't worry. You won't be far behind the tin can here. Goodbye, Haruka Nagamoto!

?????:CHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*A silver highspeed blur comes screaming onto the battlefield, headed straight for and colliding with the Quebley at maximum velocity, sending it flying. At that moment, time seems to slow down as everyone on the battlefield realizes what exactly just knocked the holy shiitakes out of the Dark Moon commander.

It's the Shining Gundam, riding the Cybird like a war mount.*

Derek:*Jumps off the Cybird and immediately moves over to Fuyume* Masaki, keep me covered while I take care of her, will ya?

Masaki:*Transforms back into Cybuster and draws his sword* Already on it. Let's go, you assholes! *Dashes off towards the Dark Moon soldiers*

Derek:*Kneels down and gently lifts up the Fei-Yen a little* Hey, kiddo....can you hear me?

Fuyume: Derek-sama...? Is that....you....? I...I can't....

Derek: It's me, Fuyume. Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay now. The gang's here with me, and we're gonna beat these guys until they wish they'd never left home, alright?

Fuyume: Everyone's....here....? You found them....?

Derek: Yeah, I found them. You did good getting this far, kiddo. Now, just let me take care of the rest.

Fuyume: *Tries to sit up a little, but fails* N-no...I....I can still....

Derek: Try not to move too much. You're a real trooper, but even you need to rest sometime.

Fuyume: Der....Derek-sama....I....

Derek: Yeah...?

Fuyume: *Shudders violently as her leg suddenly shorts out and stops moving entirely*.....I....Am I gonna....die.....?

Derek: No! No, Fuyume, you're gonna be fine. We're gonna get you back to the ship, and we're gonna fix you right up. And then you, me, and Haruka are gonna go find Alexis and Kanzaki and Seiya together, and then we'll.....we'll....

Fuyume: Derek-sama.....it's....it's all right.....I....

Derek: No, it's not all right. But you're gonna be alright, so just....just don't....

Fuyume:.....I was....so happy....that one time.....

Derek: Huh....?

Fuyume: Remember...Derek-sama....? When you said.....I was...part of your....family....

Derek: Yeah....I did say that, didn't I? And I meant it too, so just....

Fuyume: Hearing you say it....made me so happy....that I can....*Shudders violently again as her other leg and right arm go dead*

Derek: Fuyume....!!!

Fuyume: I....don't want....you to be....sad....Derek-sama.....Please don't cry....for me.....

Derek:....Baka....who's.....who's crying?

Fuyume: You're...a terrible liar...when it counts....Derek-sama....

Derek: I know....Rena always used to say the same thing.....

Fuyume: I wish....I'd gotten to meet her.....

Derek: You'd have liked her....and she would have loved you....

Fuyume: Derek-sama....please promise me.....you'll make up with her....okay....? As a....last.....

Derek: I.....*Closes his eyes* I can't promise that, Fuyume. I WON'T promise that.

Fuyume: Wh...what....*Shudders again as the Fei-Yen finally starts to shut down*

Derek: Not something like that. Not to you. And not as a graveside oath. You're surviving this.

Fuyume: What....are.....

Derek:Override Code, BWXAK-FEI-1 Fuyume-chan. Immediate transmit to ARC Gauntlet, Priority Code NOW, DAMMIT. Engage.

Fuyume:....De...rek....sa...

*With one final shudder, the visor on the Fei-Yen's face shuts off as the mech dies entirely. Gently, the Shining Gundam lays the deactivated mech back down on the ground, but doesn't stand up.*

Derek:*Closes his eyes as he waits for the signal*

ARC:.......TRANSMISSION OF AI BWXAK-FEI-1 SUCCESSFUL. AI CURRENTLY IN RECOVERY MODE DUE TO DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN BATTLE.

Derek:....Rest for now, Fuyume. I'll take care of the guy that did this to you.

*On cue, the Qubeley returns onto the scene, sporting a massive dent in one wing binder but otherwise unharmed.*

Ceruzo: Barona....I should have known you'd be the one behind that shot. So, has the doll finally broken down, yet? I'd been hoping you'd see me rip the thing into pieces, but if you got to see it actually die, that's even better! And now, you'll get to join her!!!

Derek: Ceruzo Negrasi.....You....miserable SCUM!

*Despite the outburst, however, all Shining does is stand up. He doesn't even turn to look at the enemy, just yet.*

Ceruzo: Ooh, am I supposed to be scared? *Launches a pair of funnels*

Derek: *Tilts his head to the side to dodge the incoming shots without even looking* ...You can hurt me, ambush me, make me drop through the atmosphere, fine. I'll heal. But you threaten my friends, hurt them, nearly kill my niece, and you expect to get away with it?! Just who....

*At this point, Shining turns around and, with one motion, draws the Shishio Blade at it's side and slashes both funnels in an instant, before pointing the sword straight that Ceruzo*

Ceruzo: *Backs up as the funnels explode* Wh-what?!

Derek: WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!

*Cue A Rude Performance.*

Derek: There's only one way to really piss me off, Ceruzo. And congratulations, you just did it! I don't know if being made an artifical NT made you think it'd be alright to mess with people the way you do, but all the Newtype power in the world won't save you now. It's time for a lesson in what happens when you mess with me....*Pulls the blade back into a ready stance and charges*....OR MY FAMILY!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2008, 06:19:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Meanwhile, back on Earth...

Jaybee paces through the house, taking a cautious but rapid approach to his search. He's sure he wasn't followed, or he wouldn't be here, but that doesn't quiet his nerves, or the questions running through his mind. Questions he should get answers to shortly.He stops at a door, listening for a moment.

This should be the one.

He grabs the door knob, twists it slowly, then steps in as he pulls his hood down. The man in the comm screen looks over and trails off, and taking the cue, the man in the couch turns around.

"And the situation in... it seems you have a guest."

"Indeed I do. Hello, McQuade."

Kridanik. Global.

Global: I think we should resume this discussion later, admiral.

Britai: Indeed. Please behave, Jaybee. Britai out.

Global: So, how's the VF-25 working out for you?

Quite nicely sir, thank you. She's a fine plane, and I'd be glad to fly her any day. But tell the engineers I want some atmosphere-capable armored packs for the next plane.

"Will do. I assume by your... unorthodox... entrance that you came here for more than mere pleasantries. And please turn off that thermoptic suit. I hate talking to disembodied heads."

Jaybee flips the switch, and his jumpsuit-clad body becomes visible again. He drops a PDA on Global's desk as the old hero walks around his couch and comes forward.

Yes, sir. I have some questions I need answered.

Global looks down at the schematics on the PDA.

"Where did you get these?"

They came with the mech.

"Good lord... I knew they were talking about field tests, but I didn't think they were crazy enough to give it to you people!"

I'm as surprised as you. Limiter or not.

"So what do you want to know?"

What this monstrosity is for.
Why the Buster Machines are so classified that just finding a hint of their existence requires maximum security clearance.
Why the black hole engine, which is machina non grata throughout all of human space, has been upgraded so drastically.
"There's no black ho-"
The degeneracy generators use paired singularities. It's a CLEAR derivative of the black hole engine, regardless of the name.
And what sort of threat needs the kind of weapons that require twin degeneracy generators to power in the first place.

"It's not really that special. It's a technology testbed, to test the next generation of anti-fleet weaponry."

Please don't lie to me, sir. It doesn't suit you.
This is overkill for anything but a protodeviln assault, and they're gone... aren't they?
Besides, you'd want a fold generator for anti-zentradi operations. No one wants to wait until they're knocking on your door with particle cannons. In fact, I can't think of ANY reason you wouldn't outfit something this big and powerful with a fold generator.

Global sighs, and trips a switch on his desk. A high-pithced squeal slices into Jaybee's skull, and he screams in agony for a few seconds.

GOD DAMMIT! WARN ME BEFORE YOU TURN ON A JAMMER NEXT TIME!
God, my head....

"You're a cyborg? That explains why the alarms didn't go off. My apologies. "

Accepted. Now, wha-
"Sit down, first. And have a drink."
Global pulls a glass of iced tea from a bar in the wall, and passes it over as Jaybee takes a chair..
"Understand this. What I'm about to tell you DOES NOT leave this room. When you pass out that door, you act like you've heard nothing. Not one word goes past it. Not to the Phantoms, not to the AGGF, not to ANYONE."

Yessir. Now, what's the big deal?

"I wasn't lying earlier, though. The Gunbuster IS a testbed. Everything in it is brand-new designs, and work is already underway to miniaturize it and improve the efficiency. We intend to build thousands of miniature Gunbusters, each with the full power of the prototype that, for some unknown reason, is currently in your posession."

A FLEET of Gunbusters? There's no POSSIBLE reason for needing that sort of firepower! Even the protodeviln wouldn't be able to stand up against a handful of these ... things!

"There exists in this galaxy larger threats than the zentradi. Larger than the Balmarians. Larger than a hypothetical fleet of protodeviln. "

Larger than a protodeviln FLEET? I find that hard to buy.

"Are you familiar with Leaf64?"

Vaguely. Yellow dwarf, much like our own sun. Was considered an optimum target for colonization back in the early days. Nothing ever came of it for some reason. Got lost in the shuffle, I thought.

"Leaf64 WAS a yellow dwarf. It isn't anymore. When the followup ships came through a decade later, it was a red dwarf."

In a decade? That's not possible. The jammer doesn't make lies any more believ-
Global throws some honest-to-goodness PAPER documentation down in front of Jaybee, complete with UN security marks, almost impossible to forge.
"Impossible or not, it's what happened. And shortly afterwards, the Megaroad encountered the aliens responsible."

So why the secrecy? We already know about the Megaroad's contact with the Balmarians. And we would've been better prepared if he UN had publicized the threat and built up an army instead of ceding Earth to the Federation and letting the infrastructure decay.

"No, the thing the Balmarians are afraid of, what their massive military is intended to fight. The same thing the protoculture created the Zentradi and EVIL series to combat. This isn't about the UN, or the Earth Federation, or any one group. In point of fact, the Buster Machines are a joint production. The UN ceded Earth to the Federation because our homeworld needed a different form of protection than the colonies."

PROTECTION? They let the entire infrastructure fall into disrepair! They won't even let you fold from within the Sol system!

"Precisely."

I'm really not following you.

"The Federation is protecting the Earth by banning fold travel. "
Glboal grabs the documents he pulled out earlier, and flips to a page somewhere in the middle, with pictures of strange-looking spaceships.

What kind of spaceships are these?

"They aren't spaceships. They're lifeforms."

Some of them are several kilometers long!

"And they home in on fold signatures. The Earth being a major interstellar hub would've lead them right to our doorstep. And they would've done to Sol what they did to Leaf64."

Wha... why... how... this isn't making sense.

"They use stars as nesting grounds, which causes them to rapidly age. They seem to be sentient, and they dislike sharing the galaxy with other species. Once a society develops faster-than-light travel, the space monsters, as they've been dubbed, home in on them and destroy them."

Space monsters? That's the best you can come up with?

"Well, it wasn't supposed to be an official name, but it wound up sticking. The point is, they're big, they're vicious, they're tough, and they're numerous. Back when the zentradi were serving the protoculture, several fleets would join forces to repel space monster attacks on protoculture worlds."

FleetS? With an S?

"Yes. With an S. Once they find a star with intelligent life, they attack in large numbers. Were they to launch an attack on Earth, they could blot out the sky much like the zentradi fleet did."

That's not very impressive.

"But a space monster attack would do it from Pluto's orbit instead of inside Luna's."

Jaybee stares at Global, slack-jawed.

"Billions upon billions of aliens, all bent on destroying a single star system. And God knows how many there are in their 'hive' at the galactic core."

The galactic core... where the Megaroad was headed... let me guess, all we know about the aliens came from the Megaroad.

"Just about. We never hear d about the Balmarians. I suppose that encounter was after contact was lost. Probably a fleet sent to combat the space monsters.
Anyways, the UN, the Federation, and several other groups have been pooling their resources and devoting their best minds to creating anti-space-monster weaponry, ever since they were first discovered. Beam cannons, phase shift armor, thermoptic cloaks, pair-annihilation warheads, ALL of it came out of this research. The Gunbuster is just the culmination of that work, all of the developments in one behemoth."

And the next step is to make it smaller?

"Right. And once we can mass-produce them, we can protect ourselves from these aliens. That's when we can let people know. Not before. The panic would be entirely too great if they knew what sort of enemies were out there right now."

Jaybee blinks repeatedly as he tries to imagine what a battle between Gunbusters and space monsters would look like.

"Do you have any other questions, McQuade?"

None I can think of, sir.

"Feel free to read those documents there. And remember, you tell NO ONE."

Yes. Sir.

Wait... one more question... if this is such a big secret, why entrust a group of mercenaries, rogues, and in general chaos-raisers with the prototype? The AGGF may be fundamentally good, but subtlety isn't one of their strong points.

"That's why I'm telling you any of this. By my thinking, the only possible reason is that they need real-world data NOW, and they couldn't take the time to generate it in a less visible manner."

But why would they need that data? As long as the space monsters don't know where we live, we can take all the time in the galaxy to develop countermea... sures...... Oh.
Jaybee's face falls as he realizes the implications of that statement.

"Right. I fear we may be far shorter on time than anyone thought."

(OoC: WALL. OF. TEXT.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #370 on: October 09, 2008, 09:50:10 AM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 03:05:54 PM by ChrisABlair »
*Chris slowly stands and proceeds to remove his bandages. He uses his crutches to balance himself*

Damn, I hate being so weak.

*He hits the computer console in front of him.*

It's so boring just sitting around. Maybe I'll bother some of the others.

*He struggles to move as he falls into the arms of a crew member*

Crew Member: Are you okay, sir?

No. You take a voltekka in a high powered suit of bioarmor and see what the results are.

Crew Member: I see. It's too bad you don't remember me, Ensign Christoph Blair, 25th Earth Federation Mobile Forces, 10th division, the 'Crimson Fang'.

No...! You're....

???: That's right. You were a crack pilot in a special forces unit for the Earth Federation, and found yourself in an impossible mission situation. Suddenly, you watch as your teammates slowly fall into despair as the Radam tuck you safely away in tight cacoons. Some of your weaker willed teammates die, others become the warrior class known as Tekkaman. I was one of those pilots, Chris Blair, and now for your traitorous turn against your own kind, you will die!

Jake Finlay, no Tekkaman Deicider! Though I may be injured, I will still fight! Tek-Setter!!!

*Chris drops his crutches as the tek-sets into Tekkaman Null*

Jake: I see you still have fight in you. I wonder why Zwei didn't kill you outright... I guess I'll just have to destroy you myself! TEK-SETTER!!

*The two Tekkamen face each other, weapons bearing on each other*

You'd drag the rest of the crew of the Duragreiz into this?! I never knew you'd stoop so low!

Deicider: The more humans I remove from this universe, the better! Now fight, Null!

RRRAAAAAAAAAGH!!

*Their weapons crash against each other as the battle ensues*

I won't let you kill them!

Deicider: How admirable, Null. You're just as foolish as the Commander.

What? Is Commander Mizaki still alive?

???: That's right, Chris, or rather, Tekkaman Null. We've been disguising ourselves as crew members on the Duragreiz for as long as you've been here, Jake as your killer, and myself as your guardian. Now, this fight ends here, Finlay. Stand down.

Deicider: Commander... I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU ANYMORE!! *He opens his Voltekkas*

Mizaki: It's a shame really. Tek-Setter!!

*Commander Mizaki transforms into Tekkaman Pure, and uses a Psy-Voltekka to completely destroy Deicider*

Mizaki: How ironic for the one called Deicider to die so easily. Now, Chris, follow me.           

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2008, 01:18:25 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*To Caruzo*

I don't like people who would harm my friends, espically when that friend only fights to protect their family. I may not be Fei, but I can use the Weltall for other moves. I will show what happens to those that would try to do what you did to Fuyume.

*Activates Hyper Mode*

I'll show you my Blazing Edge!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2008, 03:58:24 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
It seems you guys have the situation under control. But what about all these others? It hardly seems fair. Only sixty-eight of them?

The Strike Noir and Sword Grasper form up on R-3's right, the IWSP Strike and Launcher Grasper on the left.

Haven't you heard of the Law of the Conservation of Ninjitsu? The more of you there are, the faster you all lose. And now, as they say... Let's dance.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #373 on: October 09, 2008, 04:32:23 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*After taking the Fei-Yan and Haruka's damaged shuttle to the Duragreiz Sakura returns and activates the anima system*

You...... Die........

*Suddenly, the Dinah accelerates and rips through 3 Hells without pause and starts taking on 2 more*

There..... won't..... be.....enough......to......bury.....

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #374 on: October 09, 2008, 04:49:25 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Commander Mizaki of the Crimson Fangs leads Chris to the hanger*

Mizaki: You should be able to stand now. After all, the healing ability of a Tekkaman is incredible.

*Chris stands up by himself, and removes his bandages. There is no bruising.*

Oh, God... isn't that Fei-Yan? ...And Haruka? Oh my God....

Mizaki: We have the power to turn this around. However, vengeance is not the answer. It'll only corrupt yo...

Bullshit! We have no time for this! I need to help the others!

*Chris blasts out into the vastness of space, and though small, rips through many of  the 'Scythes*

FUYUME!!!! *He slices through one*

HARUKA!!! *He slices through another*

No one harms my friends, VOLTEKKAAAAAAA!!! *He cuts a wide swathe in them*

AAAAAAAGH!!!!! *He goes berserk, using his powerful abilities as a Tekkaman to tear them asunder*   

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 124711 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33
Jump to: