aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142834 times) 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2008, 07:48:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sakura, I want you to talk to Dr. Uzuki and me after we finish this sortie.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #376 on: October 10, 2008, 02:42:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee finishes reading, and pauses for a moment to let it sink in, then turns to Global.

Do you really think we can really win if they attack us, sir?

"By the numbers, probably not. But humanity's proven it's tenacity several times now. Back us into a corner, and we fight that much harder. And if we DO fail, at least we can say we tried."

Fair enough...

"N ow answer ME something... why the HELL did you hack my security system and sneak in under full thermoptic camouflage instead of ringing the doorbell?!?!"

Ummm... I was bored? Caught up in the attitude that got me here.
Didn't want to be caught, and there's an awful lot of security patrols lately.

"Well, with all the chaos SOME people have raised, it's difficult to maintain any sort of functional civilization. "

Hey, the Titans had it coming! Are you seriously suggesting that-
"No, no... they would be some of those people. Just that your methods lack a certain grace."
Global flips on his holovid, which is STILL running anti-propaganda
"Case in point. You're undermining the entire Federation right now, even if it IS just meant to discredit the Titans. "

Eh-heh.
To be fair, there didn't seem to be any reason to NOT undermine the entire Federation...

"REGARDLESS of the actual situation, destabilizing a government doesn't do anyone any good if you don't have a plan. What are you people learning these days?"

Ummmm.... it seemed like a good idea at the time? I sorta figured the UN would move back in...

"Just go. And as long as you're in on the secret, make yourself useful. Forward the Gunbuster's data to the Buster Project."
Global tosses over a datachip.
"That chip has the information you need to contact them. The sooner they get the data, the sooner they can get to work. I trust you can let yourself out?"

Yes sir. Thank you for telling me, sir.

"You're welcome. I suppose telling ONE more person won't hurt. Now go. I have business to attend to."

Yes sir.

Jaybee pulls his hood up and activates his camouflage.

"That's really not necessary."

But it's FUN!

"Right. Well, good night, then."

The door clicks shut as Jaybee closes it behind him.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2008, 12:48:28 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~Onboard the Duragreiz~

*Haruka slowly gets out of the busted shuttle, physically unharmed but easily just as distraught as anyone else about what happened to Fuyume. Before she can get too far, however, Astronage closes in.*

Astronage: Thank god you're alright. When we saw what had happened to the Fei-Yen, everyone was certain you'd be in almost as bad a shape.

Haruka:.......

Astronage: I'm sorry about what happened to Fuyume. I wish there was something we could do about all this. Derek and Andrew are out there fighting that guy now, but even with the two of them, it looks like an even match.

Haruka:......*Looks over and spots something*.....Hey, Astronage....

Astronage: Yeah?

Haruka: *Nods over towards the object she's looking at* Are the adjustments done on that thing?

Astronage: *Looks over*.....Yeah, but we're still not totally--Hey, where are you going?!

Haruka: *Heads off towards the suit* To go pay that bastard back for hurting my niece.

~Duragreiz Bridge~

Bright: Ugh...It's total chaos out there. Someone give me a status report.

Operator: Everyone's fighting out there with all they've got, but enemy strength has only been reduced about 40%. The Dark Moon forces are still hanging on fairly well.

Bright: Even if they don't have the numbers the Titans did, they're still giving us some trouble. I can see why Derek doesn't like fighting them. What about Chris?

Operator: So far, he seems to only be targetting enemy mobile suits.

Bright: Keep an eye on him. If he starts to attack the others, we may need to find some way to disable him.

Operator: Yes sir. *An alarm goes off on the monitor* Wha...? Captain, we have an unauthorized launch from the hangar!

Bright: What?!? Who is it?

Operator: It's the Alex, sir!

Bright: Get me a channel! *Opens a comm* Who's in there?! Identify yourself!

Haruka: *Over the comm* I need to borrow this. You can chew me out later. *Click*

Bright: Haruka?! Wait, what are you--Dammit!

Operator: The Alex is taking off! Should we do something, sir?

Bright:....No. Haruka's not the type to make stupid decisions. She knows what she's doing....I hope.

~Outside, on the battlefield~

*As the battle raged on, one thing was becoming clear. Despite his intentions of bloody revenge, Derek wasn't making any headway against the Dark Moon commander. Between dual wielding beam sabers against the Blue Wings leader and effective use of funnel hax against Andrew, Caruzo was doing a very good job of keeping himself alive.*

Caruzo: *Laughing as he blocks another slash* What's the matter, Blue Wings? You seemed so intent on killing me a moment ago.

Derek: Bastard....!!! *Charges forward with another slash*

Caruzo: Got you.

*As the Shining moves forward, the Qubeley steps back just far enough to make Derek overextend himself on the swing. At the exact instant that he's vulnerable, Caruzo moves back forward, striking with one beam saber to knock the Shishio Blade out of Derek's hands, and the other to go for a kill. Though Barona's reflexive dodge succeeds in preventing his cockpit from getting hit, he can do nothing as Shining's left arm is suddenly severed at the elbow.*

Derek: GAAAAAAH!!!!!! *Holds the busted arm in pain as he moves backwards and crashes to the ground*

Caruzo: Hahahahaha!!! I knew it! I KNEW IT!!! Even the great Blue Wings himself can't stand against me now! This power...MY power....It's unbeatable! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Derek: Ugh.....*Starts to get to his feet* I don't know what's worse, the fact that a scrub like you actually beat me in a swordfight, or that gloating.

Caruzo: Ah, that's right. Monologuing when you're around is dangerous. Alright, I'll get straight to the point. *Raises up a beam saber*

Derek: Okay, the pun was worse.

Caruzo: Witty. I'll put it on your tombstone. Now die!

*As the sword starts to come down, however, a single shot rings out. The Qubeley's entire left hand explodes, destroying the saber as well.*

Caruzo: GAAAH!!!! *Stumbles back a bit, then looks around* Who the hell did that?!?!

*In response, the Alex steps into view, holding a boosted rifle.*

Haruka: I did, you son of a bitch. *Brings the rifle to bear and shoots the Quebeley again in the shoulder*

Caruzo: GAH!!! Nagamoto?!? When in the hell did you.....no, of course you'd be angry. You're the one who let me kill that doll in the first place, after all! *Gets shot again* UGHAAA!

Haruka: Yeah, I guess I am. That's my problem to live with. And yours to die with. *Shoots him again in the leg*

Caruzo: Argh! You think so? I think you forgot something!!!

*On command, the remainder of the Qubeley's funnels, along with the ones that had been attacking Andrew, all deploy and begin circling the Alex.*

Caruzo: Are you scared yet, Nagamoto? I'm going to destroy you in exactly the same way I destroyed that little doll of yours! And this time, Barona won't be able to save you!

Haruka:......

Caruzo: Are you frozen in fear? Do you realize how foolish you were to ever think you could beat me? Do you, Nagamoto? DO YOU?!?

Haruka:......Sorry, I was busy lighting my cigarette. Were you saying something important?

Caruzo: Wh-what?!

Haruka: Let me tell you something, Caruzo... *Aims and shoots the Qubeley even through the encircling funnels*

Caruzo: GAAH! YOU...!!!!

Haruka: In case you forgot, I'm a Blue Wings too. Just because Derek goes out of his way to protect the rest of us doesn't mean we NEED protecting. Especially not from scum like you.

Caruzo: Grr....You'll regret calling me that, you wench! I'll blow you apart piece by piece! *Fires with his remaining beam launcher*

Haruka: Not happening! *Dodges the shot and brings the rifle up* Targeting system, on! Maximum lock!!

*Inside the Alex, every single funnel on the 360' degree camera suddenly has a crosshairs lock in on it as Haruka effectively turns on a Strike SC. With the cigarette still in her mouth, she smirks a little and tightens her finger on the trigger.*

Haruka: I hope you enjoy this one. I call it the House Special! FIRE!!!!!

*Immediately, the Alex brings the rifle up and begins rapid-firing the funnels straight out of the sky. After the last shot is fired, the rifle is tossed straight up into the air and the gatling guns on the forearms are brought out. Haruka then proceeds to use both gatlings as well as the head vulcans to wipe out the remaining funnels before pulling out a spare clip for the rifle, jumping into the air to catch the gun, tossing the empty clip and fitting in the new one in midair, and landing in a crouching position. Before Caruzo can react, six more shots are unloaded into the Qubeley, one of them blowing away the other hand.*

Caruzo: Ugghaaaa!!!! You....!!!! How could you....?!?!

Haruka: *Aims for the cockpit* Make your last words meaningful.

Caruzo: Grrr...... All units, retreat! *Turns and starts to take off*

Haruka: You think I'm going to just let you run?

*Aiming for Caruzo's back, Haruka prepares to pull the trigger. Just before she does, however, a hand calmly moves in front of the rifle and blocks it*

Derek: Let it go, Haruka.

Haruka: Captain? What are you...?

Derek: Fuyume would be saddened if you stooped to his level, you know. You wouldn't want her to wake up and find out you went and killed someone who was running away, would you?

Haruka: I.....*Puts the rifle down and shakes her head*....No, I guess I wouldn't. Thanks, Derek.

Derek: It's what I do. *Goes and picks up Shining's left arm, stepping over bullet casings as he does so* Sheesh. You got Steel Beowulf playing in there, 004?

Haruka: No, but it WAS tempting....

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2008, 09:18:41 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Dinah suddenly stops attacking as Dark Moon starts retreating*

retreat?..... return..... to.....shi..p...

*Sakura passes out inside Dinah*

"Sakura-sama!, Sakura-sama!, I have to get her back"

*Kina takes control of Dinah and returns to the Duragreiz*

"Sakura-sama passed out! Can someone take her to Dr. Uzuki!"

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2008, 12:41:05 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Tekkaman Null floats silently, then looks back to the Duragreiz*

Something's not right... Guys, I'm feeling a great evil pressure from the direction of the Duragreiz, and another from the direction of Valhalla... Oh, God... They're here... 

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2008, 05:55:03 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: Chris now is a rather bad time to do a Tekkamon arc; particularly since I know very little about it)

-Valhalla-
-storage room 5-

WILL BLADE!!!

fragments of a  crystal land and scatter on the floor.  A man in the uniform of a Valhalla technician looked down in disbelief at the ruined crystal

Funny how without  the Tek Setter, you're no more than human. 

Tech: how did you find me?

Well the fact that your collar emblems are backwards made it rather easy.  Take him away and keep close watch on him.

with that the man was cuffed and guided away

-Earth-
-Langley airspace-

In an unexpected flash of light and energy a strange pink mech appears.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2008, 07:52:18 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~On the Duragreiz~

Derek: *Steps into the Bridge* Hey Bright, we're--*Stops as he realizes he's looking at a crewman holding a hand grenade in one hand and a Tek Setter in the other*.....Fuck.

Crewman: Eh? *Turns to look over at Derek* Stay right where you are, or I'll....

Derek: *Points directly behind the crewman* Look out.

Crewman: *Looks* What are you--

*The crewman never gets to finish the sentence, as he is suddenly impacted in the jaw hard enough that the bone audibly shatters. As he falls to the ground, the crystal falls away and slides across the floor, while the grenade is tossed safely into Barona's awaiting hands. For the split second that the enemy Tekkaman had been destracted, he left himself completely open to the dreaded Brightpunch.*

Derek: *Looks down at the fallen crewman, who isn't moving*......That was like watching poetry in motion. I just watched poetry in motion as it bolted across the room and punched a guy.

Bright: *Rubbing his knuckles* Thanks. He's kept us hostage for the last ten minutes now. I'm glad you came in when you did, since I'm not quite so good with disarming grenades.

Derek: *Casually tips the safety back on and pockets the explosive* Yeah, that would have sucked. Alright, let's take care of this guy, and start working on the cleanup. As soon as everyone's back on board, let's start heading towards Point L1206, in the L1 sector.

Bright: Alright. *Sits back down in his chair as security comes in and removes the crewman* In the meantime, what should we do about that crystal?

Derek: Toss it into a gun barrel somewhere and fire. I don't want to have that thing hanging around when that jerk wakes up.

Bright: *Nods* I agree.

Derek: Oh yeah, and call Vahalla. Tell them we're gonna need some supplies. And my Val Kai. Definately my Val Kai.

Bright: I'll take care of it. Are you going to the bar?

Derek: Yeah, after I go to Security.

Bright: Security? Why there?

Derek: *Grins as he heads for the door* To get the tape of that BEAUTIFUL move of yours. Come on down after you get off shift, and we'll all watch it.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2008, 08:57:39 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Enters the bridge*
*looking around*

I missed something, didn't I?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2008, 09:32:30 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I dunno. Something about the ship being infested with undercover Tekkamen? And one of them getting Bright Punch'd?

...I am so coming with you to watch those security tapes.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #384 on: October 11, 2008, 09:58:08 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris was in the doctor's office mumbling to himself*
They're here.... Haha, the enemy is here ! And I have the power to rip them apart. RIP THEM APART!!! APART!!! TEARTHEMASUNDER, RENDTHEMTOSHREDS, AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

*He unconciously transforms into Tekkaman Null and goes berserk*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #385 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragriez-
-medical ward-

as Chris entered Citan stood and as he transformed Citan reached over and picked up a sword.

Citan: "Nurse please take care of things here'

just As Chris finished his transformation He found himself struck with a powerful sword blow that sent him flying.

Citan: "you'd better snap out of it Chris or next time I'll use the edge"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #386 on: October 11, 2008, 10:52:15 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Andrew runs into the medical ward brandishing his caster*

Chris, you're my friend. I don't want to use this, not on you.

IP Logged

« Reply #387 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:13 PM » by ChrisABlair
My enemy is....

My enemy is.....

Andrew.... Doc.... Help me...

*Tekkaman Null's swords materialize in his hands*

I... don't want to... hurt anyone...

*His Voltekkas open*

What's wrong with me...?
 *He blows a hole through the wall and walks through it*

The... mutual enemy... of both the Radam... and the Humans... They're finally here....

*He steps through the hall knocking everything out of his way*
(Thinking)
If I don't stop them here, Earth, my friends and everything I love will be destroyed
*He suddenly stops to look back at his shocked comrades*
I won't...lose.
*He steps into the airlock hangar and jumps into space in time to see the space-time anomaly before him*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2008, 12:48:57 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee's shuttle docks and he steps out of it, then into the corridor.
What the...
He steps back into the hanger, throws on a suit of armor, then docks with his Blowsperior and steps out again, a bit larger, better-armed, and most importantly, better-protected.

Someone wanna tell me what the HELL happened while I was gone? I come back and there's holes in the walls, burn marks all over the place, and Chris is a homicidal space cyborg.

I'd try and hack him back down to Earth, except for that whole hard vacuum thing.
I have no intention of trying to overpower him in a spacewalk. He's fine and dandy with hard vacuum,  but I'm not. And given he's smashing mobile suits by hand, I'm thinkin' I'd better stay out of reach.

This week just keeps getting worse.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2008, 03:30:08 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I still don't think that this tops the eldrich horror just yet, nor a few other incidents.

IP Logged

(Read 142834 times) 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33
Jump to: