aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 146588 times) 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2008, 10:29:18 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Inside the medical ward, Sakura's head spins when she tries to sit up causing the nurse to come over*

"What's wrong?"

Head hurts, she must have come out.

"She?"

A fragmented personality that came about from my father's idea of training. Frankly she's nuts.

"Why did she come out?"

I don't know, but she is similar to me in how she does things except that she has a hairline temper and hates seeing her friends injured.

"Dr. Uzuki would like to do a deeper check but, there's a major security breach going on."

*Sakura confused stares at the nurse*

"Something about Tekkaman and Chris going beserek."

'Chris went insane'

Did you say something?

"No why?"

I swear someone said that Chris went insane.

'It's me, we can talk to each other now'

Oh no....

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:17 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris finally stops his rampage and enters the ship*

*He transforms back into his human form and coughs up blood and passes out*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2008, 04:08:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(JayBee, are you on the 'Greiz, or at Vahalla?)

Derek:*On the comm* Just get him to wherever the Doc'll let him stay for now, Bright. And someone make a point of picking up his Tek Setter off him. He can have it back once we figure out just what the bloody hell that was all about.

Bright: Alright. I put in the call to Vahalla, as well. They said they'd send some assistance, but didn't specify what they were sending.

Derek: Then we might get lucky and the whole rest of the AGGF'll join in. Who knows. Alright, let me know if anything else comes up. And don't forget to head down here after your shift's over.

Bright: I'll be there. God knows I could use a drink after today. *Cuts the comm*

Masaki: Man, that whole thing with the Tekkamen just sort of happened out of the blue, huh?

Derek: Yeah, and it sucked.

Masaki: Well, sorry. You guys weren't in the hangar when I got back, so....

Derek: You got lost, I know. I'm not mad about it this time, though.

Masaki: You're not?

Derek: Nah. *Sits down at the bar next to Masaki* Trust me, you're almost as awesome as I am when giant robots are involved, but against a Tekkaman inside the ship, we're both fodder.

Masaki: Yeesh. Better I was out of this one, then.

Derek: Yeah. *Looks over* Hey, Haruka? You sure you don't want me doing this one? You look a little.....

Haruka: *Takes her third shot of whiskey before putting drinks down in front of the two* .....A little what?

Derek:.....Nothing. *Starts drinking his soda quietly*

Masaki:.......God, you guys are depressing today, and I'm not even wasted yet.

Haruka: *Grabs her bottle and shot glass and proceeds to take her fourth shot of whiskey* That's nice of you to say, Masaki. Next time, keep it to yourself.

Derek: Hey, he's right. We're both being depressing as hell. No need to rip his head off for mentioning it.

Haruka: *Takes another shot* Sure, whatever. I'll just do something stupid again and get someone else hurt. That sounds a whole lot better.

Masaki: Hey! That wasn't your fault!

Haruka: Yeah, it was. Even if she'll be okay, it's still my fault that she got hurt. She let down her guard because she trusted ME to handle things with that asshole. Instead, she....

Derek:.....Heh.

Haruka: *Looks over at Derek* Something funny, Captain?

Derek: Just seeing the parallels, that's all. And how lucky you really are.

Haruka: *Takes another shot* Explain.

Derek: Your mistake resulted in the Fei-Yen being trashed and Fuyume getting hurt, but both are fixable. Hell, Astronage told me that the Fei's already going in regen mode. Fuyume'll be fine with a little rest, and she won't hold any of this against you.

Haruka: Still, how does that make me lucky?

Derek: Because the consequences of your actions will fade soon. *Reaches up and taps the side of his visor* I'm still dealing with mine.

Haruka:......

Derek: She's still alive, Haruka. That's the important thing. Everything else after that is trivial.

Haruka:......*Puts the bottle and glass away* I guess you're right. Thanks, Derek.

Derek: Any time.

Masaki: I feel like I missed something important here.

Derek: Yeah, I can see how you would. Hey, let's start setting up the TV. I want to have the video ready for when Bright gets off shift.

Masaki: Sweet. I've gotta see this.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #393 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:30 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(I should be on the Durageiz, if I'm not mistaken. They tend to run together, and I've just sort of accepted a plot wormhole connects all base areas. Probably through our bottomless armory.)

Jaybee calms down, sheds his armor, and heads to ye olde watering hole.

Haruka, got another bottle of that whiskey back there? My shuttle's a lot of things, but well-stocked it isn't. I need to get good and wasted. I'll explain when the time is right. Hopefully not for a good long while.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Well, Masaki, it means that I'd probably be decommissioned and thrown in the stockades if I told you. Not that I'm going to sit on it if it becomes important, but right now you don't need to know.

"I'm not sure I care for your attitude."

Tough. It's my ass on the line. You probably don't WANT to know what I know anyways, and it's better for all of us if you never need to. The galaxy is a scary place, it gets scarier every time I turn around, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Jaybee grabs the whiskey bottle and takes a long swig.

So... did that patch of ripped-up space collapse, or are we just waiting to see if something pops out?
Not that I mind, really. You can still fight when you're drunk.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2008, 12:21:32 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragreiz-
-Bar number 3- (that's right the upgrade included two more bars)

Michael: "I think that may have been Chris seeing things either that or some omnipotent being decided it was a plot point better left for later and forcibly retconned it out of existence."

Subordinate 1: "Boss you say the weirdest things when you get drunk."

Subordinate 2: "I dunno sheems Praushible where I'm Shtanding."

Subordinate 1: "man these two just can't hold their liquor"

-Valhalla-
-Port-

Thank you all for your courtesy; and I wish you luck with your mission. 

Gai bows and boards the Akagane which soon sets out along with the Metatron and all of the AGGF personnel along with the captured Tekkamon.

Jamil lay in a course for the Duragriez we have little time to waste.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2008, 12:23:12 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:25:16 AM by Derek »
It sort of fell apart about twenty seconds after Chris headed out there. It's wierd, really. Bright said it appeared without any warning, and faded without a trace. I even checked the scan myself. Looked similar to a teleport or fold signature, but JUST not quite.

I'm not worrying about it for now. It was probably nothing.

"Or a foreshadowing of some enemy force starting to appear in the world somewhere, from another dimension or something."

.....Sheesh, Andoh. You throw out some screwy ones when you're blitzed.

"I've only had three so far, shaddap."

Still.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2008, 03:33:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
'Nudder dimenshun? Y're jus' hopin' Shu'll show up 'n we gedda arma-whassit.

"Armageddon. And I'm not. And I thought you had a filter that kept you from getting drunk."

Turneded off.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #397 on: October 13, 2008, 03:26:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Alright, everyone ready?

Haruka: Yeah.

Bright: *Holding a drink* Sure.

Masaki: *Slams an empty onto the counter* Play the damn tape!

Derek: *Grins* Alright then! *Starts the tape* Here it comes.......

*As the tape gets to the exact moment of the Brightpunch, the whole bar goes up in cheers*

Masaki: YEAH! WOOO!!!!!

Bright: *Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you.

Derek: Now, let's see it again. In SU-PER SLOW MOTIOOOOOOON!!!!!!

*Cue more cheering from the crowd*

IP Logged

« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2008, 03:41:35 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I can't believe I missed that.

*grumbles* Stupid post battle check-up

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2008, 03:54:50 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Now, now... If it wasn't recorded, you couldn't watch it whenever you wanted to.

And it was.

Which means you can.

See, dont'cha feel better already?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #400 on: October 14, 2008, 08:44:50 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I suppose. I that was pretty cool to watch.

On an unrelated topic, I want to get a group to help me look for something in the armory. When I found the caster I think I saw an Erde Kaiser module in there. If there is, we might be able to summon one of the famed EK units.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #401 on: October 14, 2008, 09:30:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 09:32:47 PM by Sume Gai »
-Duragriez-
-vicinity-

*As everyone enjoys their time in the bar two silhouettes appear behind the Duragreiz. The Akagane and the Metatron have joined the AGGF fleet*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #402 on: October 15, 2008, 01:36:58 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(It's not required, but the OC Remix Escape Into The Twilight seems fitting for this post.)

~Duragreiz~

*Having finished cleaning up from what has now been dubbed the Brightpunch Party, Haruka wanders the ship searching for Derek, as he had once again managed to slip out quietly while everyone else was enjoying themselves. Entering the hangar, she finally spots him, standing in front of the Fei-Yen and the Deathscythe. As she gets closer, she notes that the Fei-Yen has entered into it's personal self-regeneration mode, curling into a ball and hovering in the air while surrounded by a green aura, and that the repairs to 'Scythe are almost completely finished. As Derek had said before, the wounds caused by the last few battles were recovering.

As she finally closes in on the Blue Wings leader, he seemed to be talking to himself....*

Derek: *Speaking softly, but out loud* See, it's not so bad. Give it another few days and there won't be any problems at all, you know. You'll have to stay inside until then, though. Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you, too.

Haruka: Captain?

Derek:*Stops talking and looks behind him* Oh, Haruka. Hey.

Haruka: Who are you.....*Looks up at the Fei-Yen, then back to Derek*.....She's awake?

Derek:*Grins* Just woke up. Say hi to Ha-chan, Fuyume.

*As Derek lifts his arm up, the holoprojector on the ARC activates, as Fuyume appears. The injuries she sustained in the battle, however, are immediately obvious, as she appears to be greatly bandaged up, even covering her right eye, and her left arm is in a cast. The hospital pajamas and bed she's sitting up in add to the image of a tragic little victim of an accident, and the entire image is enough to make one want to cry. Especially since, despite it all, Fuyume smiles immediately after seeing Haruka.*

Fuyume: Ohayo, Ha-chan!

Haruka: Fuyume....you....

Fuyume: Derek-sama said you took care of things. He said you got the bad guy, like you told me you would.

Haruka: I.....*Stops for a second, and takes a breath*....Yeah, I did. I got him good, too. He won't be messing with us again for awhile.

Fuyume: I knew you could do it, Ha-chan! Derek-sama said--

*Without any warning, Fuyume suddenly shudders and falls forward, clutching her abdomen with her good arm.*

Haruka: Fuyume...!!!

Fuyume: Itai....Don't worry, Ha-chan. It's just a coupla...busted ribs....I'll be okay....really....

Derek: Alright. I think that's enough for now, Fuyume. Be a good girl and get some rest for now, okay?

Fuyume: Okay, Derek-sama....*Lays down on the pillows of the bed* Nighty night....Derek-sama....Ha-chan.....

*Fuyume's eyes close, and the hologram shuts off. Tears begin to stream down Haruka's face as Derek moves towards her. Though she usually holds herself as the dependable one, nothing in the world could stop Haruka from crying into Barona's shoulder for several moments.*

Derek: *Pats her shoulder as she cries* It's okay. Let it all out.

Haruka: *In between involuntary sobs* I'm just so glad....she's alright....she's really alright.....!!!

*After another minute, Haruka finally stops crying and pulls away from Derek, wiping away the tears*

Haruka: *Sniffles a bit*.....Thanks, Derek. I....really needed that.

Derek: Grins* After all the times we cried on your shoulder, it's the least I could do.

Haruka: Comes with being one of the oldest, I suppose. Alright....I'm gonna go do something productive. You should probably head up to the bridge soon. The fleet's formed up, and last I was aware, Bright wasn't answering the phone. Someone needs to go lead the ship.

Derek: Alright. I'll get right on it.

Haruka: *Nods* And Derek....thanks.

*As Haruka turns and leaves, Derek turns back around and looks over at the Fei-Yen, watching as one of it's minorly damaged parts slowly begins to regenerate, bit by bit.*

Derek: Even after that, she still trusts you. For that, you're welcome. And....you're lucky.

*With that, Barona turns and starts to head for the exit. As he does, however, something falls to the ground, unnoticed.

A single tear.*

IP Logged

« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2008, 03:49:37 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Meanwhile, back at the bar...

Hey, did I ever tell y'all about the time I-

"Yes. You did."

Man, Shara, you could at least wait until I tell you what story it is.

"You've told some variant of the same story three times already. I doubt this time will be any different. "

Pbbbth.

"And thank you for turning that filter of your's back on before you started projectile vomiting again. You were looking pretty bad when I came in here."

Yeah, well... party was starting to get underway. Didn't wanna spoil it for anyone. Reminds me... I need to pay someone a visit. 'Scuse me.

Jaybee wanders out of the bar and heads toward sickbay. He stops outside the door and leans against the wall.

Hey, Chris... I don't know what happened earlier, but I whatever's goin' on in that head of your's... I trust you. 
You already know that. I wouldn't be here if I didn't.

He takes a deep breath.

I promise you... if something DOES happen, I'll do everything I can to bring you back to your senses. And if I can't do that ...*he clenches his fist, and sparks arc off it* ... I'll make sure you don't hurt any of your friends. I don't know how, but I will.

*sigh*

Doesn't really count for much if I don't say it to your face, does it?
I'm gettin' soft in my old age...

Don't make me keep that promise, okay?

"You really shouldn't talk to yourself, you know. People start to think you're crazy."

Jaybee loses his balance, recovers, stands up straight, and turns left, all very rapidly.

Doc! What're you doin' out here?!

"Making sure the hall's clear. Parties with this group tend to result in visits to my office, for some reason."

Ummm... how much of my monologue did you hear?

"Enough."

I'd... appreciate it if you... didn't mention it. I'm not... I mean...

"I understand. It's pretty obvious you're troubled. Honestly, an entire squadron of pink elephant mecha could've stomped through the corridor by and you'd've never noticed."

Thanks... I think.

"I've had some experience with situations similar to this before. He's in good hands. I'm a healer of people after all, not just their bodies."

Okay, that... thank you.

"I may not be out there in the heat of combat, but I'm still fighting with you. Don't worry so much. But if the time comes that you have to keep that promise... make sure you do. He'd want that."

I will.

"Good. Now get back to that party. It's not right for you to be moping around while there's people that CAN'T be at the party. I'll make sure they have SOME fun, but I'm a doctor, not a ringmaster."

Jaybee smiles, for the first time since he's come back from Earth.

Healer of people, eh?

"Yes. All of them. Now get out of here. You're jamming the hallway."

Surveying the empty corridor, that could probably fit three mechapachyderms shoulder-to-shoulder, Jaybee grins wider and heads back to the bar. Citan opens teh sickbay door, looks down the corridor, and shakes his head.

"When did the UN start hiring such emo pilots?"

I HEARD THAT, DOC! ROBOHEARING, REMEMBER?

"Then you heard where I told you to stick it, too!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #404 on: October 15, 2008, 09:14:54 AM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris struggles to open his eyes*

God, I feel like I was just Brightpunched... did that burst actually do something to my head?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 146588 times) 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33
Jump to: