aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10989 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 131858 times) 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #420 on: October 18, 2008, 11:54:29 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Quarters-

behind jaybee a voice spoke.

"so they told you? I suppose if anyone went to find out it'd be you."

Gai is standing in the door way

"you really should leave the door ajar when making such private calls"

-hanger-
Michael still drunk and breaking the fourth wall wonders in.

Michael  "you know you arrived just in time we just finished a plot arc and started a new one. the last one the AGGF beat up the Neo-titans because we could and that pretty much sums it up."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #421 on: October 18, 2008, 02:02:12 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Didn't anyone tell you eavesdropping is rude?

Anyways, I didn't get where I am today by ignoring pink elephants in the room.
You build a mech with that much firepower, it's pretty clear you're either completely off your rocker in an evil villain way, or planning for something even bigger to come along. Either way, it's in your best interests to find out which it is.
I think that was why the SRX was designed as a combiner, actually. A couple high-power Mobile Suit-alikes draw a lot less attention than a super robot with an even bigger gun.

You continue to surprise me with how well-connected you are.
I guess that explains why WE got the Gunbuster, though.

Well, the more the merrier, right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #422 on: October 18, 2008, 02:11:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Quarters-

"mere luck I happened to pass by when you asked for a 2 Megabyte Encryption key. kinda gives it away, just be glad no one else was around.  I guess this raises the number of people on this ship who know the truth to 3." 

Gai turns to leave.

"Thanks for sending the data, leaving Valhalla requires way too much paperwork."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #423 on: October 18, 2008, 11:58:08 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*over the ship's PA system*

Would the SRX team report to the simulators, I repeat, SRX team to the simulators.

*muffled* What's that?

To the pilot of the red Veritech unit, your lights are on. Pilot of the red Veritech unit, your lights are on.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #424 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:37 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ooh! Happy fun time! So what are we practicing today? Combining? TK drills? Independent combat?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #425 on: October 19, 2008, 01:06:19 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
A little of everything. You can never go wrong with a well rounded training regimin.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #426 on: October 19, 2008, 01:49:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Technically, I asked her what she thought I wanted if I was connecting with a 2 meg encryption key. But the point stands.

I SWEAR I closed that door, locked it, and turned on the privacy field... ah well.

I hope Shara isn't touchy about the V-word.  I'd hate to see the SRX training disrupted by a homicidal meltran.
Maybe I'll go find something to keep her occupied.

Jaybee flips the comm panel
Hey, Shara. Meet me in sim 3. We've got a toy I'd REALLY like to get some practice on.

"The Buster Machines, you mean? I've already made plans."

Aww, c'mon... you can harass Andrew any day. Wouldn't you rather play with a 250-meter harbinger of death?

"You make a compelling argument."

Good. Dibs on BM1.

"In your dreams! You get to lead on the Huckebein Gunner, I'm on top for this one!"

I called dibs! What sort of society do we live in where a man can't call dibs on the biggest and most overpowered mech ever seen in human space?

"I'll fight you for it."

VF-1 duel acceptable?

"Super S. Best two of 3."

Super J.

"Deal."

I'll see you in sim 3. Prepare to lose. Again.

"What did you... I'll make you eat those words! YOU'RE GOING DOWN! DOWN IN FLAMES! AND PIECES! FLAMING PIECES!"
*blip*

Ahhhh, it's been a while since I've had a good dogfight.
Better hurry and get the sim set to private before word gets out, as it always seems to around here.
Meh, screw it. Betcha there's ALREADY a conga line following Shara.
Jaybee tweaks his aural implants, and hears "I'm gonna kill that bastard!" echoing through the ventilation system.
Yup. Definitely too late to keep this one quiet.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #427 on: October 19, 2008, 02:21:57 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Newtype FLASH~

Mmmhmmhmm... Secure channel to pod #3 and #4, open.

Andrew, BK, I've got an idea for some fun times. We're about to get some company in the sim room - Jay and Shara seem to be having a little lovers' quarrel. Afterwards, they're going to practice combination attacks against over four thousand mobile suits and Gunbuster at once. I, for one, know that even on its most difficult setting it'll be a cakewalk against the computer.

But, they won't be going against the computer. Training against the sim environment will only get you so far, so we're going to inject some aliveness into this course. You two will be controlling Gunbuster. And I...

Well, let's just say they didn't call me the One-Man Army for nothing.

IP Logged

« Reply #428 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ian, they want to be the ones controlling the Gunbuster in their case. Their fight is over who gets which Buster Machine.

IP Logged

« Reply #429 on: October 19, 2008, 02:49:47 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
...Really? I thought for sure they'd want their revenge for having their victory turned into a draw by a technicality.

Bor-ing.

IP Logged

« Reply #430 on: October 19, 2008, 04:56:04 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Alright, back to training.

We are going to simulate a time without our mecha. I will be guarding a point, and I want you to try to get past me.

Set simulation time: 30 minutes.

IP Logged

« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2008, 12:13:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Two VF-1s dance through the asteroid belt, lobbing fire at each other. One crimson with black trim, the other violet with white trim. A bright red asteroid floats into view. The crimson VF fires it's last four micromissiles, then dives for the red rock

Oh no you don't!

The purple VF dives after the red one, weaving through the missiles, raining bullets down at the other fighter.

EAT MISSILE!

A volley of twelve missiles flies towards the red plane, which ejects it's FAST packs. The missiles lock onto the booster package and explode, while the fighter continues unimpeded.

Impressive. Improvised flares.

"I'm rather proud of that stunt."

A hail of laser fire shatters the red asteroid, and the blood-colored VF shifts to GERWALK, rapidly decelerating as it enters the debris cloud and veers into a ghostly set of FAST packs.  There's a ripple, and the plane's boosters are restored, as well as it's wing-mounted missiles.

Enjoying the Asteroid Belt Char Custom?

"Immensely. Far better than pausing to reset the simulation."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2008, 02:23:43 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 02:58:32 AM by Andrew »
*To Ianator and BK*

After 5 tries, neither of you could get past me. It's not a tough exercize. All you had to do was get past me. Just one of you. One of you could have distracted me and slipped past me.

Ugh...

I'm going to shower and get a meal. You think about what I said.

IP Logged

« Reply #433 on: October 21, 2008, 02:41:10 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Man, I coulda sworn I got past you and back in front twice. But then I remember my hands aren't quicker than your eyes... This is why I hate personal combat. It's different in a mech, but on foot I'm just slightly above-average.

IP Logged

« Reply #434 on: October 21, 2008, 03:06:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:07:47 AM by JayBee »
The naked VF painted in the extremely manly shade of purple dives towards a powerup, it's tail fin trailing smoke. It touches it right as the the fully-geared red VF cuts between a pair of asteroids. Tthe damage on Jaybee's plane is repaired, and FAST packs remounted, though one pack is a little lopsided and carries a beam cannon instead of a missile pod.

HAHA! STRIKE PACKS!

"Crap."

Jaybee transforms into battroid mode and spins around. A quick hand movement arms all the weapons, and as he locks onto Shara, he fires. She tries to dodge, but the asteroids get int he way. A particle beam removes her mech's left arm, a laser clips the FAST pack over her right shoulder, bullets stitch holes across her mech's chestplate, another particle beam removes the right leg...

"PROTOCULTUUUUUURE!!!!!!!!"

And the missiles arrive, atomizing her fighter. Jaybee bursts into laughter.

Did you *chuckle* actually just do the Bodol scream?

"I'd actually been planning to send you into uncontrollable laughter BEFORE you squeezed the trigger. I was a little slow."

Just a little.

So, two to one?

"Yes. It seems you win. Again..."
A note of annoyance tints Shara's voice, predictably.

Not really. I'm exhausted. Gunbuster can wait for another day.
And that was one of the better dogfights I've had in a while. Thanks.

Shara pauses for a moment.

"You're getting soft. Practice more. I almost beat you this time."

Aww, c'mon... it's a VF-1! Not even a 1X. How much call is there for authentic Valkyrie pilots out there?

Aaaand Shara 's rage comes back...
"You're blaming the mech?!?! I thought you were a better pilot than that. Clearly, I was wrong."

No, it's just th-

"I'm serious. You're getting sloppy, and it's going to get you killed!"

Jaybee blinks
I'm... sorry.

"I'll see you tomorrow. We're going to have a looong practice session. "

Do I get any say?

"No. Even if YOU don't care about your own life, it's my reputation on the line if you get shot down by some rookie in a Zaku."

Right, I forgot about that. Well, I can't reflect poorly on you.
Tomorrow then. Good night.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 131858 times) 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33
Jump to: