aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 136294 times) 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #435 on: October 21, 2008, 03:10:20 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Man, I coulda sworn I got past you and back in front twice. But then I remember my hands aren't quicker than your eyes... This is why I hate personal combat. It's different in a mech, but on foot I'm just slightly above-average.

Still, that look on your face was priceless when you thought that you got past my fans and then discovered that I am not limited to two fighting forms.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #436 on: October 21, 2008, 10:12:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Bright: Nothing unusual in this sector. Let's move on to section G-7.

Derek: Aw. You just--

Bright: If you say I sunk your battleship one more time, the next Brightpunch video we watch will be your own.

Derek: Fine, fine. But you just lost The Game.

Bright: *Thinks about it for a second* .....Dammit!

Derek: All joking aside, let's keep looking. She should be around here SOMEWHERE....

Operator: ....Huh? Captain, we're detecting something.

Bright: What is it?

Operator: Looks like some kind of odd reading coming from.....that large asteroid up ahead. The one surrounded by a lot of other debris.

Derek: ......Huh. What kind of odd reading?

Operator: The entire area seems to be in some kind of sensor blackout zone. Nothing we try to scan it with comes back.

Derek: .....

Bright: Think this is it?

Derek: Oh, I know this is it. That's a big enough asteroid to house a shuttle or three, and Haruka's heading out to it.

Bright: Well, as long as you're--Wait, what?

Operator: Captain, the Alex just launched!

Derek: Told ya.

Bright: Well, what should we do? Are you going out after her?

Derek: Not right this second. I'm gonna see where this goes, first. Alexis might not actually be willing to open the doors for a Deathscythe model just yet.

Bright: Then, what ARE we doing?

Derek: Putting the gang on notice, in case we need to scramble. Which is why I'm going down to the hangar, in case I DO need to take off. Keep an eye on things for me.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #437 on: October 21, 2008, 10:27:42 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
-Duragritz Mess Hall-

*sitting down and getting ready to eat a late lunch*

PA: All pilots get to hangar and be on standby for launch

Crap. *To cook* Could you put this in the fridge for later?

Cook: No problem.

*Andrew gets moving towards the hangar*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #438 on: October 21, 2008, 10:47:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragriez-
-Hanger-

*waiting on Deck Gai greets Derek as he enters the hanger.*

Hey Derek, as requested I brought the Val Kai.  I also took the liberty of switching out the R-3 for the Exia.  Astonage says the T-Link System has been pushed too hard and it'll take a while to fix and tune it.

I'll be using the Zeta for right now.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #439 on: October 22, 2008, 08:46:00 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Duragriez*
*Dinah*

Hello Kina.

"Are you okay, you were acting strange earlier?"

I'm okay for the most part except that my other personality can speak to me now and I may let her take over ONLY under certain circumstances.

'Party Pooper!'

"Sakura-sama If you say that you are alright then I'll believe you."

Thank you.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2008, 01:31:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Thanks, Commander. I'll give it a look once we're done with this.

Masaki: *Walks up to Derek, looks at him for a second, then starts looking in the same direction he is* .....So, we're staring at a bunch of space trash, waiting for....what, exactly?

Derek: An allclear, or an explosion. My money's on the latter.

Masaki: Which is why you just had them repaint the Shishio to match 'Scythe yet again.

Derek: Yup.

Masaki: Alright then. So, how long do we wait?

Derek: Good question. Fuyume, how's she doing out there?

Fuyume: *Appears from the ARC, still looking like an ICU patient* Ha-chan's sending out her Blue Wings ID right now, Derek-sama. Alex-chan should open the door for her in a minute.

Derek: Thank you, Fuyume. *Looks over at Masaki*....What, you never seen an injured girl before?

Masaki: *Staring at Fuyume* I had ALMOST forgotten how much she could change her looks.

Fuyume: *Waves* Hi to you too, Masa-chan!

Masaki: *Waves back* Hey, Fuyume. You doing okay?

Fuyume: *Nods* Uh huh! My self-recovery system says I'll be able to get up and start moving around again within 48 more hours or so!

Masaki: Glad to hear it. We were all really worried about you, after what happened.

Fuyume: *Smiles* Arigatou, Masa-chan. I'm really glad you--*Suddenly stops and begins coughing softly for a minute*

Masaki/Derek:......

Fuyume: *Finally stops*.....Huh? Is something wrong?

Masaki: *Looks over at Derek* I don't care if she IS an AI or not. That was the cutest cough I've ever heard.

Derek: Yeah, it's yet another fun thing she inherited from Alexis. Try being around her when the flu's going around. I didn't know whether I was gonna get sick from laughing or from the actual germs.

Masaki: Cute coughing, another fine Blue Wings export. Right along with mods for already destructive weapons, witty one-liners, and sixty seven ways to slice and dice your enemies with just one sword.

Derek: Hey, hey. I'm up to seventy, now.

Masaki: My bad. Seventy.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2008, 07:43:04 PM » by Dsvaun
(In a unusually deep sleep surrounded by enough empty bottles of alcohol to have been able to kill every single bacteria on the ship)
PA:Repeat, all pilots to hanger and standby for launch.

ZZZZ...ugh...five more minutes.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAP!  Not going to look good if I'm late for my first fight since I came back.

(Stands up immediately and runs toward the door before getting slapped by the wall)
Ughhh...um, give me sec.
(After getting reacquanted with the walls a few dozen times he manages to make it to his machine)
Ow... nothing like iron to make you forget about your hangover.  Don't worry about me, just lost what little tolerance for alcohol I had for the months I was gone.  It's alot  better than piloting with a few broken limbs.  I won't slow you guys down.
IP Logged

« Reply #442 on: October 23, 2008, 03:14:57 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*In the Hangar*

*To DsVaun*  We still haven't been given the order to launch.

Are you ok? I've seen people go up against a rancar without a mech who've looked better.

IP Logged

« Reply #443 on: October 23, 2008, 04:12:19 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Jeez, 'Vaun. Going for the Focker impression, huh? Well, whatever floats your--

Fuyume: *Suddenly looks up* Derek-sama, Alex-chan just opened a door and let Ha-chan in!

Derek: Right. And that's our cue. *Starts heading towards 'Scythe*

Masaki: *Heading for Cybuster as well* Three....two....one....

PA: Attention pilots! Hostile units have been detected in the vicinity! Scramble!

Masaki: We're WAY too used to this.

Derek: *Shrugs* It's how life goes, I'm afraid. Alright gentlemen, you heard the bridge crew. Let's get moving!

Fuyume: *Salutes* Hai, Derek-sama! But....should I....?

Derek: *Shakes his head as he jumps into 'Scythe* You're riding with me, this time. Plug in.

Fuyume: Hai, Derek-sama. Remote linkup with Shinigami-sama, activating.....now. Ready to go.

Derek: Alright, let's get this party started. Gundam Deathscythe, launching!

Masaki: Cybuster, launching!

~In the field~

Masaki: *Looking around* So, thirty 'Scythe Guilty mechs in groups of five each. Do these guys just not get it?

Derek: On the contrary, I'm worried that they get it perfectly. This debris field makes it almost impossible for the ships to get any closer than they are, which puts us at a disadvantage if someone needs support.

Masaki: Brilliant strategy, but we still outgun them. Anything else?

Derek: No obnoxious commander proclaiming my imminent defeat over the comm.

Masaki: Oh. OH. Well, damn. Think this is just the small fry, then?

Derek: I'd bet money on it. C'mon, let's just play defense for now. If they do have some major trick up their sleeve, I'd rather not be totally out of range to try stopping it.

Masaki; Works for me. You lead.

IP Logged

« Reply #444 on: October 23, 2008, 04:26:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Debris field-

The Zeta and GN Flag Final, now carrying a GN Missile launcher over the left arm, launch seconds after the Cybuster and Deathscythe. Gai approached the scythe and put the Zeta's hand on the shoulder to allow skin talk. 

Hey Derek. this time, try not to make more work for Astonage.  He and his crew worked their butts off to get the scythe in working order.

Gai quickly switched to the AGGF encoded line

Everyone do as Derek suggested play defense till we know what these guys are planning.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #445 on: October 23, 2008, 09:53:02 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: In my defense, Commander, I DID go through a marathon against these cretins with very few chances to even sleep for longer than three hours, let alone repair my giant robot. *Turns and fires his vulcans at an oncoming set of Guiltys*

Masaki: *Launches Kuro and Shiro at the lead Guilty, who proceed to waste it* Yeah, and you've had a tendancy to get disarmed in every fight since coming back. Almost literally.

Derek: That only happened once!

Masaki: Hey, I said almost. *Turns and stabs through one of the remaining four enemies*

Derek: Har har. *Swings around and scythekills the remaining three* I'll remember you said that, Andoh.

Masaki: *Waves him off* You haven't done anything to me yet, why should I think you'll start?

Derek: You just wait, Cybuster. I'll get my revenge on you eventually. Right now, though....Fuyume, can you tell if any other enemies are approaching?

Fuyume: Scanning.....There they are! Five more Nise-sans, moving in where the last set was positioned!

Masaki: What? *Looks around* But, I don't see them!

Derek: They're based off this bad boy, remember? Stealth units, Andoh. They obviously just haven't revealed themselves yet.

Masaki: So, how in the heck can Fuyume track them?

Fuyume: Shinigami-sama's using an upgraded sensor system that Derek-sama had Astronage-san put in before the big party, so it can detect the special signature that the Nise-sans give off when they hide!

Masaki:...Sensor upgrade?

Derek: Prototype gear, testing it out for another mech. Just go with it, for now.

Masaki:....Right. Well, whatever works. Keep us posted, then.

IP Logged

« Reply #446 on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:39 PM » by Dsvaun
Alright
A: I'm not drunk, I'm hungover.  A lot of crap has happened and this was the first time drinking in a while.
B:What ever headache I have from the hangover was replaced by the headache of rushing without taking into account the placement of the door.
C: Now I'm launching
(MP Nu Gundam launches)
IP Logged

« Reply #447 on: October 23, 2008, 02:42:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Weltall, Launching.

Ether Circuits open!

IP Logged

« Reply #448 on: October 23, 2008, 03:10:54 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
First time in a while I've used a single suit by itself...

Ianator, Gundam Exia, launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #449 on: October 23, 2008, 10:24:26 PM » by ChrisABlair
TEK-SETTER!!!

This is Tekkaman Null. I'm launching.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 136294 times) 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
Jump to: