aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 142286 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #450 on: October 24, 2008, 05:55:39 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: *Buster shields a Guilty in the face and then guts it* And that's fifteen, total.

Masaki: Which means.....two....one.....

Fuyume: The fifteen hidden Nise-sans are disengaging stealth, Derek-sama! Also detecting another thirty approaching, this time from behind!

Derek: Closer to the ships. Probably meant to scare us a bit, and make us jump.

Masaki: They're still messing around, then. Should we keep waiting them out?

Derek: Something about all this seems really fishy. I say keep playing defense for now.

Masaki: Gotcha.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2008, 03:53:58 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee steps out of the sim. Him and Shara start heading for the door.

Regulds... why regulds?

"What, you can't handle them?"

Do you know how many times I've SEEN a reguld cockpit before today? Once, and that was on the last  SW1 anniversary broadcast of "Do You Remember, Love?"

"You're blaming the mech again."

The door opens and they step into the hallway, still talking.

I can't even READ zentran glyphs! I was guessing what switches did what while you were taking potshots at me!
You're just sore because I flew rings around you when you loaded up the Balls... hey, where is everyone?

Random guy running down the hall: "What are you two doing? There's a pack of mobile suits attacking! "

Oh. That answers that... ladies first?
The two run down the hall, shouting into the intercom.
Prep the VF-25. Load the armored packs.
"Ready the VF-22. And FAST packs."

Hanger crew: "You guys are late."

We were in the sim, and the scramble alert didn't go off.
Possibly because I firewalled most of the external connections. I'm sick of pranksters dropping in on us.

Hanger: "Yeah, that's not really a-HEY! WATCH IT WITH THAT CRANE!- not a good idea."

Right, right...
The two skid around a corner, Shara slaps a panel, and the hanger door opens. She's already snatched a pair of gloves off the rack and pulled them on as Jaybee enters the room.

Shara: "At least we were already in flight suits. No time lost there."
Shara seals her helmet and dashes into the hanger.  Jaybee steps into his EX Gear and follows, then leaps into the air, spinning as he peaks and landing in the Messiah's cockpit with a bit of help from his backpack thrusters. Shara hoists herself into the Sturmvogel a moment later.

VF-25, launching! !

"VF-22, launching!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #452 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:07 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Facing off against a Deathscythe Guilty*

Let's see if your weak points are where I think they are.

*Looking at the targeting system*

Looks like it.

Crippling Strike!

*Weltall sends a series of attacks at the Guilty's joints and weakpoints in the armor*

Even if that suit survives, it's useless with it's joints locked up.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #453 on: October 25, 2008, 10:23:28 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Masaki: *Skewers another Guilty* So, that takes care of the second set. Is number three coming up?

Fuyume: Scanning....Incoming Nise-sans! Sixty more....no, another forty as well!

Masaki: They rounded out to a hundred, huh? No sweat.

Derek: That's the idea.

Masaki: Huh?

Derek: These things were never the real force. The grouping, their movements, it's all too simple. I know an AI crowd when I see one.

Masaki: So, all this really was just a warm up, huh? Great. Bring on the real fight, then!

Fuyume: New contacts! Three Peregrine class ships, 12 o'clock!

*On cue, three Peregrines show up and begin launching suits, around two hundred in number. However, they're not Dark Moon....*

Masaki: Is that....the DC emblem?

Derek: DC Remnants? Tch. Leave it to Dark Moon to side with the first group that walks by. It certainly explains where they got about two hundred drone units, at least.

Masaki: Whatever. Let's take 'em out anyway!

Derek: Couldn't agree with you mo--

Fuyume: EEEP!!!! Derek-sama, dodge!

Derek/Masaki: What the--

*Cybuster and Deathscythe both jet out of the way just in time, as a massive beam attack goes flying by, cutting a large line through the debris field.

Masaki: What the hell was that?!?

Derek: That attack....it can't be...!!!

????: Hmph. Impressive dodge, Black Wings.

Derek:...Rena. What miserable timing.

Masaki: That's your ex?! Why the hell didn't you tell me she pilots THAT thing?

Derek: Last I was aware, she didn't. I guess someone fixed it up for her.

*Not wasting any time, Blue Luna closes distance from the DC ships at high speed before stopping within range of Derek and Masaki. However, unlike the last few encounters, the suit she's piloting this time is very obviously a Gundam. In fact, aside from the fact that the wing armor on the back has been painted jet black, there's no mistaking the unit for anything other than Wing Zero.*

Rena: Do you like it? Alexis did quite well on the repairs, I'd say.

Derek: I doubt she fixed it with this in mind, though. What's your game this time, Rena?

Rena: Coming from you, that's a laugh. I know what's hidden here, Black Wings. And if you think I'm going to just let you walk in and take it for your own use, you're sadly mistaken.

Derek: Wait, you mean...Of course. THAT'S why it's a place like this!

Masaki: Uh, did I miss something?

Derek: I'll explain later. So, what then, Rena? You came to stop me from taking it?

Rena: By any means necessary, even if I have to destroy it. There's no way I'm letting you set foot near that ship again, after the sins you've committed! That's why I'm using this suit, the embodiment of the Black Wings themselves! You keep trying to run from your past, but it'll be your past that destroys you!

Derek: I see....very well, then. Fuyume, disengage from the Deathscythe.

Fuyume: But....Derek-sama....!!!

Derek: Now. And Masaki, get going.

Masaki: Wait, are you nuts? You want to fight her by yourself?!

Derek: No, I don't. But I'm going to. Now get moving. I'll catch up when I'm done with this.

Masaki: Tch....You better not get yourself killed, you hear me?

*As the Cybuster jets off, the two Gundams move into position and begin staring each other down. For a moment, it seems like that's all they intend on doing, but then the moon comes into view through the giant path through the debris field. At that moment, Derek brings his scythe to bear, while Rena draws a beam sword.*

Rena: The Goddess of the Moon no longer smiles upon you, Black Wings. Prepare to face Luna's final judgement!

*With that opening battlecry, the two Gundams begin to throw down.*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #454 on: October 26, 2008, 12:50:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
A hail of missiles unloads into the latest wave of mobile suits as the VF-25 and VF-22 enter firing range.

Looks like we got here just in time, huh?

"Seems that way. Missed the boring part and got here fresh right as the real show started."

I guess Derek has the Wing Zero under control... besides, it looks like that fight's personal.

"Indeed. Care to show some of those Deathscythes why we carry guns?"

With pleasure.

Shara fires the beam rifles slung under her VF, clearing a path, and the two planes dive into the corridor, guns blazing as they shift to battroid mode.

Holy shit! They already mounted those monsters?

"You better believe it. As you humans say... give a girl a fish and she eats for a day. Give her an oversized beam rifle, and she kills every fish in the lake."

Indeed we do. Indeed we do.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #455 on: October 26, 2008, 03:48:17 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Kina what's that noise?

"The dimensional radar is picking up a mech coming fast!"

*Suddenly a large black mech appears and attacks Dinah damaging it severely*

"You withstood my attack..."

Who are you?

"I wish to destroy any machine that contains an Anima Vessel. That includes yours goodbye."

*Brandishing it's sword the unknown machine rushes forward to deliver a killing blow*

"I can't dodge it!"

'I can!'

*Dinah narrowly dodges the attack and strikes rapidly scoring numerous hits against the unknown machine*

"Interesting, two personalities with completely different fighting skills"

OCC:How do you you italics?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #456 on: October 26, 2008, 07:30:49 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Seeing Sakura being attacked*

Sakura, do you need any help?

(ooc: italics are )

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #457 on: October 26, 2008, 09:47:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:53:12 PM by Sume Gai »
OOC: italics are
[i]xxx[/i]
where xxx is the text to be italicized

the Zeta shoots down A Guilty with it's rifle.  In response several dart behind asteroids. 

If you think that'll save you...

as the Bio-Sensor comes to life the Zeta begins to glow a pale green and Gai draws a beam saber

You're mistaken.

the energy from the bio-sensor begins to flow into the Saber causing it to grow in size then the Zeta uses i like a whip to cut though the small asteroids and the Guilty's hidden there

how about those ships?

-Michael-

below one of the Pergrine classes Michael and his two teammates are fighting Lions. they are having a good deal of success.

Subordinate 1: Micheal we'll cover you; make a run on that ship.

Michael: alright

the GN Flag F breaks off and charges the overhead ship.  when in range he launches the 12 missiles mounted on his arm.  They Strike the Ship and begin emitting GN[T] particles.   Soon the ship be gins to bulge as the particles fill it's inner section and finally the ship bursts and explodes into scrap.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #458 on: October 26, 2008, 10:22:33 PM » by Dsvaun
(The MP Nu gundam shoots  the beam rifle at the critical points on the Guilty, but misses by inches as it gets closer)
Damn, so much for that.
(brings out the beam saber and brings it down with a slash.  The scythe raises up to block it when the saber goes off just as it is about to hit.  The saber turns back on as the Gundam rushes forward and pierces the cockpit)
Ha!  I like to see an AI beat that!
(the proximity alert goes off)
What?Behind me!!
(A guilty appears from stealth and slashes at the back, grazing the gundam which spins around and takes the head right off)
Damn, should have seen that.
"Hm, I suprised you can see anything"
What!? You!! Where the hell are you.
"Don't worry, I'll show your friends what I can do after I take care of business.  I'd like to see you survive what's coming.  However, your completely powerless to stop it."
Heh, not true.  I can still hear your annoying voice.
(Shoots three shots towards a Guilty that just appeared.  Two shots graze it, the third hits a weak spot disabling it)
You going to show yourself this time or do you have to ambush me again?
"Tch, bastard.  You want to die that badly?  Don't worry.  I'll have my fun another time.  Just try to stay alive until then."
Damn, this is not good.
IP Logged

« Reply #459 on: October 27, 2008, 03:15:27 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The VF-25 dives as Shara unleashes another gout of hellfire from her beam rifles.
Good lord, how many charges do those things hold?

"There's recharge ports on the hard points. As long as I put them away every now and then, there's no limit."

I've created a monster...

Jaybee picks a few convenient targets, and opens fire, the beam cannons on the armored packs swiveling to track their targets. As a few more mobile suits explode, he drops back to fighter mode and boosts off in Dsvaun's direction, guns blazing. As a Guilty swings at the Nu, the -25 shifts to battroid mode and catches the scythe blade on it's knife. A few quick motions later, the Guilty is disarmed, and the Messiah's gunpod ventilates it.

Hey. Looks like you could use a hand over here.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #460 on: October 27, 2008, 08:02:52 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Dinah and it's opponent continue to fight with neither having an advantage*

I don't care about your reasons for wanting to destroy machines with anima vessels in them but, Kina's in here and both of us won't let you hurt her!

"I thought Dinah would be an easy target since it's original pilot doesn't exist anymore but, I guess I was wrong."

He must be talking about Mary.

'Mary? Don't you mean KOS-MOS'

More or less the same person. Keep on guard since I don't know what he will do next.

"Too bad I can't stay and finish you but, I received new orders to do something else. Try not to die till next time."

*As quickly as it arrived the unknown machine disappears*

You won't get away! what! aaaahhh!

I'm sorry but, I can't let you follow him while Kina barely holding herself together. It's sword was different from most blades even glancing blows did some heavy damage.

'I.... I understand, Kina's more important than fighting him.'

IP Logged

« Reply #461 on: October 28, 2008, 02:12:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The Guiltiies, having finally processed the fact that Shara is destroying them by the dozens with all that buster rifle spam, begin teaming up on her. She blasts one from the hip as she returns the rifles to her mech's skirt armor and grabs her beam sabers, raising one just in time to parry a scythe.

"So, you think close combat is my weakness? "

She brings the other saber around, slashing another mech's scythe in two. A flash from the arm-mounted laser, and the drone joins it's weapon in the Great Parts House in the Sky

"A meltrandi warrior doesn't HAVE weaknesses."

Two quick slashes destroy a buster shield, as a spinning kick sends one drone careening into the raised scythe of another.  The explosion destroys both mechs as three Guilties approach from behind...

"WING RIPPER!"

... and are sliced to ribbons as the battroid's "wings" extend out over it's shoulders, helped a long by a quick spin.

Masaki: "I'd hate to be on her bad side... Hey, what IS it with you people and mods, anyways?

You don't have a mass-production ride. You wouldn't understand.

M: "Try me."

It's about personalizing it. Making it your own. Distinguishing it from the tens of thousands of other nearly-identical machines out there... and occasionally it's about fixing a design weakness that either wasn't noticed, or the fix wasn't 'economically feasable.'

M: "So you're jury-rigging fixes to problems that never should've been there in the first place? That's lame."

But fun. Duck.

M: "Huh?"

The VF-22 flashes by in Fighter mode, wing rippers still extended, rolling to slash a few more drones as it passes over Cybuster's head.

M: "You're all crazy."

S: "You're welcome. And you have to admit, beam saber wings make a mech a lot more distinctive than a splash of paint."

You would know.

S: "Beg your pardon?"

Nothing, Milia.

S: "I'm half-convinced you LIKE getting your ass shot off."

Right, right.

A pair of particle beams from the VF-25 roasts a pair of Guilties coming in on Shara's 6.

Speaking of asses getting shot off... you're welcome.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #462 on: October 28, 2008, 02:49:42 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Blazing Edge!

*Launches attack taking out several Guilties at once*
*Reading display*

Hyper mode is ending? Crud, I thought that I had a few more minutes. Looks like I'll have to use ether moves for a little while.

IP Logged

« Reply #463 on: October 28, 2008, 07:44:36 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*clickclick*

Bah. No missiles, no bullets... as much as I appreciate HAVING lasers and particle beams, I'm still feeling a little naked out here.

Bee arr bee, folks.
Hanger, get the Huckebein ready.

The VF-25 boosts away, blasting another Guilty or three as it heads back home. A few minutes later, another mech enters the battle field with a simple announcement...
FANG SLASHER!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #464 on: October 28, 2008, 10:41:54 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Just because Kina's out of the action doesn't mean I am!

*The V2 parries a scythe with a beam saber while gutting another Guilty*

Unfortunately for you guys I am pissed at the moment so you are my punching bags since the one I am angry at has left.

IP Logged

(Read 142286 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33
Jump to: