aggf arc 3

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 131701 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Re: AGGF arc 3
« Reply #480 on: November 01, 2008, 12:11:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah hah. Well, I'd normally just leave things at that and move on with my day, but I think I actually have an idea who you're talking about. But hey, I have to come over to the 'Greiz and get some stuff and the Fei-Yen anyway, so you and I can talk about it in person when I get over there. And you'd BETTER be over there. If I'm right about who we're not mentioning by name, I don't want there to be ANY uncertainties about how or why she was being called while Masaki was within fifty feet of the phone. Especially since I'm more than fully aware of their history with one another, through that "It's a long story" kind of way the world works.

Now, let's see if the old gangplank works. Transporting stuff will be so much easier if I don't need to get a shuttle to do it.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #481 on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:49 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Gai-

sounds like I'll need to be there too; Jay Prepare my office this could be a long meeting.

-Michael-

Michael has somehow started drinking alcohol again

Michael: Huh? 

Subordinate 1: what is it?

Michael: well this may sound crazy but it feels like someone is trying to force himself  deeper into a secret plot that no one in game actually knows about. but is extremely obvious to those behind the fourth wall.

Subordinate 1: what the hell man? what the hell?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #482 on: November 01, 2008, 02:50:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:52:53 AM by JayBee »
Hmmmm.... this could get touchy.

I can tell you, even on an unsecure connection, that Masaki wasn't SUPPOSED to be within 50 feet of he phone. NO ONE was. I take my private calls VERY seriously.
The boy's good at getting lost, and finding trouble.

While I'm not gonna name names lest I traumatize him further, just naming names shouldn't be an issue. It's the WHY of the call that becomes touchy.

Anyways, lemme grab some stuff. We'll need reference materials.
And I've gotta have a chat with someone in engineering...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #483 on: November 01, 2008, 08:52:08 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Sounds like this is gonna be fun. Okay, mid-space docking complete. Glad to see this thing still works, even if we are fairly hard-pressed to find compatible spots with these ship designs.

"They have to be there somewhere. Otherwise, any kind of supply transfer between battleships would require shuttles, and that's even more unfeasable."

Glad to see you're back, 004. How's Andoh?

"I left him unsupervised with the cats and one of Kanzaki's kegs. He'll be fine for awhile, assuming he doesn't get alcohol poisoning in the process."

Good enough. Okay, go get Alexis and start working on transfering our stuff over from the Duragreiz. If Astronage says he's still working on the Shining, that's fine. Everything else, I want brought over here.

"Right. And what will you be doing in the meantime?"

Getting the full story on just what the hell we're making Cybuster drink to forget. I'll be back later.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #484 on: November 01, 2008, 02:30:25 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee walks into the office carrying a few PDAs and muttering...
And she said it was a trivial fix...

Hey Derek. Brought some reading material for ya.

Computer, activate the privacy field.

Masaki's terrified to death of a mad scientist. Washu Fitzgerald Kobayashi. Goes by the name of Washu-chan.
I've never met her before today.

I was making a call to Buster Project, the.... organization... that built the Gunbuster. Seeing if we couldn't get that vanishing trooper bug fixed.

Then Masaki wandered in... through the AC duct. He got lost looking for the sim. Seriously.

Everything else... stops at the door. If this starts leaking, my ass is on the line. I'm really not happy keeping it a secret, but I've got a career to think about. If the time comes that everyone needs to know, I'll blow the doors wide open on this, but for now... you're probably gonna have a few nightmares you didn't want.

Now, as for the broader who and why...
Remember when I came back from Earth and got totally shitfaced?

Yeah... that was when I found out about Buster Project.
Apparently, before contact was lost, the Megaroad  discovered-

An alert noise cuts through the room, and the bridge announcer's voice comes on the intercom

"We have a defold in progress at point Zeta-Thirteen. Unidentified ships currently defolding."

Put it onscreen here, please.

A hologram pops up over the desk, and eighteen pink cones can be seen emerging from a rip in space.

The Megaroad discovered THEM! SHIT!
Bridge, open fire! Those aliens are hostile! All pilots, deploy mechs!
Hanger, get the Huckebein ready!

Long story short, these guys hate sharing the universe. And they're here to kill us. Now let's go give 'em a proper human welcome.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #485 on: November 01, 2008, 02:58:08 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
This is getting annoying! V2 AF launching!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #486 on: November 01, 2008, 05:05:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: it's WAY too early Jay...)

We'll have to act quickly for now they will be classified as Aerogater types.  Ready the Gunbuster; I don't care if you can't fix number 2's bug before hand. I'll pilot Number 1.

everyone these things are though so be ready for anything

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #487 on: November 01, 2008, 08:31:08 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Get the Kyrios ready for me. I'll be ready soon.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #488 on: November 01, 2008, 09:16:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Takes a second to skim over the "reading material" as well as the initial scans of the bogeys outside*

I feel like I helped cause this, somehow. Like I opened Pandora's Box or something. Well, screw it. Let's have some fun. I did want to give this thing a shot at some point or another.

Buster Machine 2, ready for launch! Let's show these freaks that the term "overpowered" doesn't apply in this end of the galaxy!

IP Logged

(Read 131701 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33]
Jump to: