The Pantheon
October 20, 2020, 01:58:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress News ~ Moving Forward (Mystic Ark, etc)  (Read 27756 times)
alaras
Cleric

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 06:53:03 AM »

Although Dynamic Designs may have released it first, I personally am holding off until the Aeon Genesis translation.  I'm not knocking the other version, I'm sure it's nice and all. But to me, an Aeon Genesis translation is the pinnacle of all translations.  I appreciate all the hard work and editing Gideon does to his patches before they are released, and that work really shows when playing the game.

I'm not trying to kiss anyone's ass here or anything, I'm just saying that I'm holding out for the Aeon Genesis version.

Have to agree with you there.  I've yet to find someone who makes better patches than Gid.
IP Logged
GreenEnergy
Initiate

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »

HEROIC!

Epic!!

GID!!!

In that order! :D

No, seriously! U are a HERO Gid - for all RETROMANIC MANKIND!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:21:38 AM by GreenEnergy » IP Logged
defect9
Initiate

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »

I'm getting the same giddy feeling I did back when Star OCean was about to finall be released by Dejap (i think in 2003).  Gotta love projects like this.  wrought with problems, but worth it all in the end.
IP Logged

See what you want to see, but the Truth is not bent by your will
azidahaka
Initiate

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

Gid, could you speak some words concerning Romancing Saga 2? the script is in your hands since many months ago, i was wondering if there's some special problems with the insertion or if the games is just in a low release urgency (for saying so).

Sorry to bother you, but i'm really curious, because last time i talked to eien (soon after she delivered to you the translation) i understood from her that it would take a really short time to release the patch.

thanks in advance,

azidahaka
IP Logged
Mannypooh
Initiate

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 02:34:44 AM »

i dunno if im delusional, but wasnt there a patch for laplace , even though it was 95% done, it was still workable (i think the ending to the game wasnt done/bug free) i cant find the patch anymore though, so i dont have evidence it was even there at all =/
IP Logged
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 09:03:56 AM »

There used to be a laplace patch, yes, but I stopped distributing it. It was extremely poorly done, and featured major glitching in battle menus and subscreens. The game was playable, yes, but only just.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: