... hello?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: ... Hello?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 27277 times) 1 [2] 3 4 5

Re: ... Hello?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 08:54:45 PM » by Ralff I don't even know who this Tomoharu guy is
I'm Ralff, and I've been sober for eight months.

Well, maybe. I've been tracking AGTP pretty much daily since around the time Live a Live was released, and very occasionally making posts on the Pantheon.

I also really don't know who this guy in my avatar is, but it looks cool.

Need I say more?
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 01:32:57 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hello!
Oh, you wanted more than that?

I'm JB.
I've got too little real life, too much 'net life, and a love of mecha that reaches far beyond what is healthy.
I think that covers it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 09:22:14 AM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
If I told you I know your LiveJournal account would that make you feel better? :D
It's public knowledge, so no.
Um, well satsu's blog isn't exactly a government bunker either.

My 'public service' is free, but if you wish to arrange for a private stalking... It requires some investments.
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 12:37:07 PM » by Dr. Shadowborg
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 12:40:15 PM by Dr. Shadowborg »
Hello.

You know me, you loathe me.  ;)

I'm that slightly annoying guy who's popped in and out on the old pantheon from time to time.  Also, I am a horrendous Robot / Mecha Otaku and am one of the more useless staff members of Inside3D.  (Original / Classic Quake modding site)

/me waves to everybody.

"Just Trust What You Believe in to GO!"
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 12:52:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Heyo, it's-a me, Derek. Part-time lurker, full-time loser, always on the lookout for the next way to kill a few hours of my time doing anything other than actual work.

You may remember me from such other roles as "Tengu Man Can Kick Your Ass", "Bellsprouts Are Fair Game In Winter", and one of my favorites, "The Hamster Came To Be Dinner".

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 10:34:40 PM » by Avatar_of_Chaos Mecha Fanboy to the extream
hmm.. I'm Avatar of Chaos, I've been a long time lurker here and first time poster near the end of the Donut server era

Light The New Avatar of Chaos
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 05:21:27 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
hmm.. I'm Avatar of Chaos, I've been a long time lurker here and first time poster near the end of the Donut server era
*Pats back* hallo kindred poster.... Person.... Thing... From Donutland.... With sprinkles?

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 01:09:52 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Hi, I'm Andrew, I'm one of those guys that check the website  for updates daily, and I enjoy searching for rare games.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 01:39:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Gotta catch 'em all?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 02:02:54 AM » by Viral
Th' names Viral, been here roughly two years.  Lurking mostly.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 10:35:58 PM » by Mannypooh
hey im manny :) ive been around since the old old patheon where the names were confusing and when zophar.net was still being undated regularly :P
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 02:50:31 PM » by Speaker59
Heya.  Speaker 59 here, I've been around a good handful of years, probably drawn while looking for Rockman & Forte and then snagged forever by SMT and Live-A-Live.  Hardly old-guard, not quite newbie; good to meetcha.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 08:25:11 AM » by Corsair Space pirate?
Corsiar. I use the nam wherever I go. Hardly original but it gets the point across. I used to lurkthe old boards and silently make fun of people for being excessively anal about game translation accuracy, especially character names... (Just be glad you're playing the damn game and stop complaining!!!)

Anyways, i'm the 100th member. Do i get a prize?
Of course not, but still.

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 11:55:17 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

you get...................A boot to the head.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 12:14:07 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?

you get...................A boot to the head.

Such a welcoming and open community :)

METAL.
IP Logged

(Read 27277 times) 1 [2] 3 4 5
Jump to: