... hello?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: ... Hello?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 27083 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Re: ... Hello?
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 04:02:31 PM » by Jolty
Uh *looks around at all the clothing going about* I;m .. well er.. Not wearing any of this even if it is the law. *flicks his tail and offers a fanged grin*

You can call me Joltmar Zargan Voss .. Jolty or just plain ole Zane .. Your choice. I'm a fuzzy fellow who lurks about and only posts when I feel like I fit into the topic at hand. Uh.. anything eles about me is classified cause .. ya.. stupid goverment
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2008, 12:58:23 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Uh *looks around at all the clothing going about* I;m .. well er.. Not wearing any of this even if it is the law. *flicks his tail and offers a fanged grin*
Do I smell a challenge?
*revs motorbike, transforms it into powered armor, and extends the swords*
I've got a Blowsperior that says you will.

I think you'd look good in a Voltron outfit. Lion force, of course.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2008, 11:57:43 PM » by Chibi Kami
You can call me Chibi Kami, or just plain Kami.

My username is a rough translation of my name into Japanese. "How," you ask? (okay, so you didn't ask)
My first name means "He who is like God" in the original Hebrew (I'm not Jewish; most names have Hebrew roots), hence "kami," and my last name translates quite directly into "chibi" or "chisaii."

I'm a fan of giant robots, strategy RPGs, and Doctor Who.

I'm an anti-fan of Desperate Housewives (hate the concept), the electoral college process (disproved it's ability to accurately reflect the people's opinion. Took me 5 seconds to craft the scenario), and the Nielsen ratings system (Nielsen families don't watch anything good anyway).

My hobbies are drawing (I'm quite good), building models, playing video games (duh), and watching good anime (as opposed to lame anime, which does exist).

And I should stop talking now, because I've probably started boring people like a vacation film reel.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 12:24:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Clads chibi kami in a pink Haro costume *

thats better.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 27083 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Jump to: