... hello?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: ... Hello?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 29191 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5

... Hello?
« on: September 14, 2007, 01:03:47 AM » by Krono ...
Well, I figured that if anything should ever be said here before anything else, I think that a nice topic where everyone says hello should be in order. Well, that is... if nobody is against it.

Let me go first: Hello, name's Krono. Well, within the forum limits anyways..
I'm incredibly fond of RPGs, as many of you may also be, particularly Chrono Trigger. But also, one of many of gid's translation projects: Live-A-Live, which I'm also deeply fond of.
IP Logged

Re: ... Hello?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 02:02:02 AM » by jolly_old_saint
I am very much against saying hello.

...Cheerio, then.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:58:25 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
*glances at saint* Don't be such a grump

anyway, I guess it's my turn so hallo, I go by the handle Lechise Inohara, I enjoy srpgs, and alot of the old school rpgs (which seem alot less watered down than the ones around now-a-days) I have reached a point that I practicaly worship Gid, mostly because without him, I would never be able to play alot of the games that were never released over here (Damn money grubbing and prudish corporations of that time, and money grubbing corporations of today).
My favorite game right now is Front Mission
and the projects I am currently looking forward to are SRW: LOE and Adventures of Hourai High...

Also, if you see me around, please do not mind my mild insanity, as I have trouble controling my spontinaeity

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 09:17:15 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Ino, I'm inclined to think ye're new to the Pantheon, unless ye used another alias or I just wasn't payin' attention. *Wouldn't be surprised*

I'm Arle, I'm a largely angry person whom works retail and has gender identity issues, I like the SaGa series and RS2 is what I'm waitin' on the most at present. I also have basically no memory and my attention span (And patience at times) are rather short.

Pleased to meet ye, peeps

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:21:37 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Ino, I'm inclined to think ye're new to the Pantheon, unless ye used another alias or I just wasn't payin' attention. *Wouldn't be surprised*
Eh, yes and no... I was here towards the end of Pantheon 1.0 (On the donut server) Under the same Alias (I'm the crazy 25% German lady from the Rumor Alert... Amalgam... Thing...)

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:31:20 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Well why not

Hi I've been here for about a year (not a vet but not a n00b)

My alias is Sume Gai (you can call me Gai or SG if you want) and I'm looking for anything SRW related (not that I don't like almost every thing Gid has done) so I come and go at random times

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 10:48:32 AM » by jolly_old_saint
*glances at saint* Don't be such a grump

Aw, don' t glance at me....anything but a glance!

Okay, fine....hi. I'm jolly_old_saint, and I'm an alco....wait, wrong forum. And I'm not....ah, well. I'll leave it at "hi."

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 11:12:12 AM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
Well halo thar, introduction topic?

I just kind of stalk translators\romhackers and lurk around on their forums.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 11:57:06 AM » by satsu Back against the thin wall
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 03:05:54 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
I know where you blog ♥
*Wiggles his large and fuzzy eyebrows in a suggestive manner*
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 03:31:42 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
Luckily, I neither Romhack nor Translate.

I only mooch off of the more skilled people who do. >_>

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 04:15:43 PM » by Adamjirra
Hello person of newness. Enjoy your stay AND SANGER IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE'S! GO AWAY!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 04:50:47 PM » by Kitsune Sniper Don't pet the fox
I know where you blog ♥

Nobody stalks me. :(

*weeps*
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 07:12:46 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
I know where you blog ♥

Nobody stalks me. :(

*weeps*
If I told you I know your LiveJournal account would that make you feel better? :D
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 07:42:43 PM » by Kitsune Sniper Don't pet the fox
If I told you I know your LiveJournal account would that make you feel better? :D
It's public knowledge, so no.
IP Logged

(Read 29191 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5
Jump to: