persona 4 looks awesome

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Persona 4 looks awesome

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2964 times) [1]

Persona 4 looks awesome
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:33:48 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'm sure most of you know this(seeing as the as this was on the 5th) but at Anime Expo they announced the US release of Persona 4 at the end of a trailer.

12/09/08

they also gave away T-shirts :) and syringe-like pens I was both kinda sad and kinda lucky for the Q&A I was the last person in line (who got to ask something) but because my question was already asked I ask the first thing that popped in my head. "What even happened to Jack the Ripper?" lame right?
IP Logged

Re: Persona 4 looks awesome
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 02:56:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Chaostic I was wondering did you go to the Bandai  TTGL cast announcement?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-03/bandai-entertainment-gurren-lagann-dub-cast-announced

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 03:05:12 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I got the news in my Atlus newsletter yesterday. I know what I want for Christmas this year.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 12:13:01 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 12:18:12 PM by Chaostic »
Chaostic I was wondering did you go to the Bandai  TTGL cast announcement?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-03/bandai-entertainment-gurren-lagann-dub-cast-announced

no I did not would have but I didn't see a Bandai panel on my schedule(other then the gundam ones)

I'm a bit sad that I did not get David Hayter's autograph and that I missed the 00 panel because I was inline for it

but I think the dude at the Bandai booth said it we be out later this year I was going to buy the subtitled disc they where selling but I was out of cash(on hand after buying SRW-W) I also bought other anime before hand :)

edit
note I was only talking abut the dvd release
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:43:05 PM » by Dsvaun
The full video is on the atlus website on the front page.  Congratulations, your lame question has made you famous.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 04:27:25 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
The full video is on the atlus website on the front page.  Congratulations, your lame question has made you famous.

when he says "good for you" (when talking about Majin Tensei) I had shouted "But it was awesome, I played it"

and wow so that what I sound like now & now you know what I look like lol I bet I be on youtube sooner or later(I feel like I should be embarrassed but I'm not)
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 06:53:32 AM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 07:39:53 AM by ChrisABlair »
I only became a SMT fan after visiting this site. lol. By the way, that was awesome.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 2964 times) [1]
Jump to: