announcement news ~ lunar announced - feedback wanted

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Announcement News ~ LUNAR announced - feedback wanted

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 46102 times) 1 2 3 [4]

Re: Announcement News ~ LUNAR announced - feedback wanted
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2008, 09:03:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Mystere. The Quattro Bajeena of Lunar.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Announcement News ~ LUNAR announced -
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 01:52:23 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
As in, pilot who wears sunglasses and operates a golden mech that also has sunglasses Quattro, or just-plain A CHAR Quattro? Or should I wait and see?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 05:49:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Wait and see. You'll laugh, you'll possibly cheer, you'll definately groan.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 05:59:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Wait and see. You'll laugh, you'll possibly cheer, you'll definately groan.

No kidding.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 07:01:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think that was the best part of EBRemix, was Mystere got a slightly expanded part, and references in the epilogue.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 09:22:34 PM » by supapowadood
What is the DEAL with this?  I need some info.  Project's been done for 6 months w/o release, what is happening?  Please, I need to know!
IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 12:31:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
It'll be done when it's done. Till then, wait with the rest of us.

IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 02:23:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It'll be done when it's done.
Like Duke Nukem Forever.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 03:42:07 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
It'll be done when it's done.
Like Duke Nukem Forever.
Lies and slander. We all know that game was secretly cancelled years ago.

IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 08:01:21 PM » by ultpaladin
The original post asked if it should go into beta testing or go through another round of edits.  Both methods would probably make the script a little less "wooden" but the first choice would hopefully reduce the workload at least a little bit of the people who have done so much work to get these games translated and playable.

Churchill: If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons
IP Logged

(Read 46102 times) 1 2 3 [4]
Jump to: