hourai high

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: Hourai High

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3605 times) [1]

Hourai High
« on: August 30, 2008, 10:04:21 AM » by KingMike
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:06:22 AM by KingMike »
satsu finished the first draft of his re-translation of the Hourai script.
He found Akujin's translation of the non-dialouge stuff, but decided like "eh, translated the script myself. Might as well re-translate that too."
And he's not sure if he has Akujin's permission.
So, yeah!!

(so, I guess Gideon's page is a bit outdated now. :D )
IP Logged

Re: Hourai High
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:04:49 PM » by Chibi Kami
Wait...
You mean...?
Hourai Gakuen?
Progress?
For real?!

*proceeds to hyperventilate in glee*

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 11:35:24 AM » by satsu Back against the thin wall
Yep, first draft of the dialogue script is done. I haven't sent it off to Gideon yet because there's a lot of consistency errors and the like in it (had trouble deciding on names for a lot of things), and I haven't had the time to fix it since I announced the completion of the draft. I'm hoping to send on draft 1.5 in the not-too-distant future. Haven't started on the non-dialogue yet, but from what I recall it probably comes to a day or two's work.

I can assure you that it's VERY backed-up this time, so unless a) my laptop blows up in a cataclysmic inferno, b) my computer at work explodes in a cataclysmic inferno, c) my external HDD melts down in a cataclysmic inferno and d) gmail implodes and takes all its data with it in a cataclysmic googleferno, there's no losing it this time.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:43:21 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Am I the only one getting visions after reading d? I swear, I can see the headlines now.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 04:54:15 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Am I the only one getting visions after reading d? I swear, I can see the headlines now.

Yeah, I had mental imagery of newsreels and whatnot after he mentioned "Googleferno", which has become the word of the day.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 09:11:55 PM » by Chibi Kami
Mass props to Satsu. Way to defend against a curse.
Googleferno indeed...

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

(Read 3605 times) [1]
Jump to: