aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 236925 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2008, 09:48:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Andrew, you're not actually on the Aoi Tsubasa, are you? We took off a page or two back on a mission.)

Ash, remind me to introduce you to Elzam Branstein if we ever run into him again. The man's got skill, style, and his cookies are unbelievable. He also has a ship with a giant drill on the bow, which automatically makes him even more badass.

"Sounds like a man after your own heart, Captain. Sorry my cooking can't compare to it."

Hey, I enjoy your cooking. But you've never had Elzam's cookies. Second best food I've ever had in my life, I swear.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2008, 09:52:41 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander Gai do you have anything for me to do? Citan cleared me after I got rid of my second personality and restored my newtype abilities. I'm mainly asking because I have nothing left to do.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #272 on: November 30, 2008, 03:28:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Elzam makes an amazing Fulshan Nectar, too.
One of... I think five people in the system that even touches the stuff.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #273 on: November 30, 2008, 08:00:07 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:16:55 PM by alaras »
"Trust me, Commander, she's extremely useful to them alive, either for ransom or as a weapon.  They won't kill her, but they might try using things like a Psycho Gundam or GEIM system to force her to fight.  Besides, I KNOW she's still alive.  Can't explain how I know, but I do.  As much as he denies it, dad's still in love with her.  He wouldn't have authorized her death so lightly.  Even without all of that, she's still just a really wealthy civilian, not a soldier, and she and I are the only ones with the codes to start up her Valcion Kai, not to mention the only ones who know how to disable the security measures she installed separate from the OS which would bar entry to the cockpit.  They need her around just to operate the damn thing!"
IP Logged

« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2008, 12:24:07 PM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:25:40 PM by ChrisABlair »
*Chris wakes up dreamily. He had passed out before the operation, but was surprised when he wasn't restricted by the acupuncture needles, and a new arm was attached to his body.*

"Good as new, Doc." *he smiles, pumping his new arm.*
"You Solarians sure have it good. You're a great doctor."

"Well, thanks, Chris. I have talked it over with the commander. He says you can resume duty starting today."

"Okay."

"Here's your work schedule. Don't get too overworked."

*Chris looks at the work schedule and is incredibly shocked.*

"I have to..."

"Yes. All of it."

"Ah, man...."

*Thus began Chris's rehabilitation. He started by doing maintenance with Astonage, then proceeded with mess hall duty, went back to the sick bay for a quick check up on his new arm, did sick bay duty, did inventory on supplies, wrote a report for Commander Gai and emailed it, worked at the bar as a host, and finally, organized recent data. He was especially interested in this Ash Rudel, who had a custom Grungust. Chris enjoyed mecha. He hadn't piloted one since he was tekkamanized, so he felt sad about that. He read reports until he was off duty then proceeded to his quarters and collapsed on his bed from fatigue.*

"I can't wait to see what the folks say about my arm. Hehe..."
*And he drifts off to sleep, without a care in the world.*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2008, 02:01:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Haruka: *Checks the monitor* Alright, we're in range, and they're on alert. We've got incoming.

Derek: And that's our cue. *Hits the comm* Alright boys and girls, let's get this show on the road!

Masaki: *Over the comm* That's what I like to hear! Cybuster, launching!

Fuyume: Aaaah! Wait for me, Masa-chan! Fei-chan, launching!

Haruka: *Watches the Cybuster and Fei-Yen take off* And they're clear. I'll take care of things here, and join you after Alexis takes over for me.

Derek: Gotcha. I'll save a few for you. C'mon, boys, we've got work to do. *Heads out the door*

Haruka: Good luck, guys.

~Hangar~

Derek: *Walks up and stops next to the mech he's using* He all ready to go, Alexis?

Alexis: *Finishes adjusting something, then closes the panel* Yup! But try and take it easy, okay Derek-sama? There's only so many adjustments I can do when it's been shut down for so long.

Derek: Ah, it'll be fine. You'll see. *Opens the cockpit and jumps in* Anyway, Haruka's waiting for you on the bridge. I want you to go up and give her a hand.

Alexis: Hai, Derek-sama! Good luck! *Heads for the bridge*

Derek: *Closes the cockpit*.....Been awhile since you and me had some fun, huh buddy? Don't worry, we'll make up for lost time. *Steps out onto the catapult* Alright, time to show these guys what the Blue Wings are REALLY made of. GM-R, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #276 on: November 30, 2008, 02:23:38 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:28:23 PM by Ash Rudel »
Ash stands there for second watching Derek take off in his GM-R before hoping into 21.

Ash: A GM, that guy is full of suprises. But don't have time to worry bout that now. (types in a few commands before turning the key) Alright aibou, lets go give'em some hell.

Ash quickly moves 21 onto the catapult, then runing a last minute system's check.

Ash: Everything is green. (tightens his grip around his controls) Here I come guys.  Grungust 21, Launching!!!!

21 fires out of the Aoi Tsubasa and switches over to wing gust mode, forming up behind the others

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2008, 02:52:37 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee walks around a missile crate in his EX Gear, then leaps up and flips, landing perfectly in the Vf-25'cockpit, watching the system tests as his exoskeleton itnerfaces with the variable fighter.

All systems green. VF-25, taking off.

There's a roar in the hanger as the fusion turbines spin up and start sucking air, then an even louder one as the super pack boosters ignite and the plane launches forward.

"You really shouldn't ignite the super packs in the hanger, Jay. VF-22, launching."

And a crimson Sturmvogel leaves the hanger, much more serenely.

Shara, he's in a GM. Anything he shoots, even before we get there, is a mark of shame against all of us. I'm hitting as soon as possible.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2008, 08:33:48 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*As the GM-R launches from the hangar, the backpack gear opens up and wings similar to the ones Deathscythe was wearing when it first dropped back down from orbit extend out. The result is a high speed GM flying straight into the oncoming Lion group, shieldramming straight into one and slamming it into two more behind it. Before any of them can recover, Masaki and Fuyume descend on the two, while Derek pulls out his beam gun and blows the first one into next weekend. Barona then strikes a pose while hovering.*

C'mon, don't be shy! The more I get to test out this Wing Pack, the easier it'll be to use the design to help kick your asses even harder later on!

IP Logged

« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2008, 09:04:20 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Flying past Derek and the others the wing gust fires off a couple missiles as a wake up call to the DC. Pulling back on the throttle, Ash pushes the engines of the  Wing gust to maxium output as it soars high into the sky before grining to himself. The Wing gust's engines die as it falls back towards the ground, quickly swifting into battle mode, picking up speed as it falls back towards the ground below

Ash: GRUNGUST KICK!!!!!

21 crushes a lion under it's foot, before throwing it's arms forward.

Ash: DOUBLE BOOSTER KNUCKLE!!!!

The booster knuckles grab hold of two lions, dragging them across the battlefield, before throwing them towards thier commrads.

Ash: (whistles as the fists lock back into place) Can't let Derek hog all the spotlight.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2008, 01:32:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
A hail of missiles slams into an unsuspecting swarm of Lions, destroying eight of them shortly before a valkyrie rips through the pack, the sonic boom sending the survivors diving for cover. The VF-25 drops to GERWALK mode, sheds speed at an offensive rate, and comes rocketing back in battroid mode, knife drawn. A Lion damaged in the missile strike gets impaled.

Mmmm, I forgot how much fun it was to raise hell in a fighter jet.

Hey, Derek. Nice jet pack. Jealous of the Wildwurger?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2008, 08:58:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Don't be so sure of yourself kid.  Trying to get her to cooperate may be too much trouble; She's disposable to the DC without your old man around.

StealthGao sets down the damaged VF it would be a long  night just trying to figure out what was still usable.

get some rest I'll figure out what to do about your mother and locki up your father.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2008, 09:00:27 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'll explain later, when we're not kicking severe amounts of ass.

*Spins around and shoots a Guarlion sneaking up from behind, before jetting upwards to avoid another one trying to Breaker him. Before the offending mech can recover, Derek boosts, flips, and delivers a heel drop kick straight through the back of the cockpit.*

I'm surprised, actually. This thing hasn't lost much agility under the gravity well. I guess the pack's worth the money.

IP Logged

« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2008, 02:31:06 PM » by alaras
"Just one question.  Didn't the DC use mind control systems in the past?  Mom's known as a Newtype, so she's definitely susceptible to mind-control systems that take advantage of that fact, including the Psycho Gundam, and I once read a file on dad's computer about something called a GEIM system, though most of it was censored out.  Seemed like something that could be used to force the pilot to obey, and if they convinced her that my raid on the enemy failed and I was captured, she might cooperate in the hopes of protecting me.  Besides, the Valcion's the second-best weapon the DC ever made.  There's no way they'll be able to resist if they get an opportunity to use a pilot who has one."
IP Logged

« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2008, 02:41:05 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: (kicks his display screen to get a clear picture) Damn things starting to act up, must of knocked something loose with that kick. (quickly spins 21 around as it swifts to Gust Lander) That dosn't work on me!

The Guarlion comeing from above Ash gets a rude suprise as it comes face to face with the cannons of the Gust Lander

Ash: That'll teach ya.

Reving the engine, the Gust Lander peals out towards a crowd of Lions. Ash pulls on a couple of levers and tighens his grip on the controls.

Ash: It may not be able to priece the heveans, but i can sure as hell take all of you down. DRILL ATTACK!!!!

The Gust Lander's energy drill starts to spin widly as Ash drives the Gust lander through the Lions. A few seconds later it flys out of the explosions now back in Wing Gust

Ash: Jay's right. (fires off the last of his missiles) It is fun to raise hell in a fighter jet. (does a barrell roll to dodge a few shots, a couple sratching the paint) Alright, now i'm mad.

IP Logged

(Read 236925 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61
Jump to: