aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 251513 times) 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #315 on: December 07, 2008, 02:24:48 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Way to go Alaras, you teamkilling fucktard.)

Jay, remind me later on to ask you why that shot was pink. *Picks up a warning* What the.....

*From out of nowhere, another Gespenst jets up to Derek's GM and stops at dueling range. The mech stares him down for a minute, as if it's sizing up the situation at hand. Finally, Derek's console beeps as a transmitted text message from the enemy mech flashes across his monitor.*

"I want to test your strength. Show me what the Blue Wings can do."

*With that, the Gespenst draws its' beam sword and readies into a stance. The GM-R, not really having much of an option, shrugs and follows suit.*

One on one, huh? Fine by me. Let's dance!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #316 on: December 07, 2008, 09:19:20 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:27:42 PM by Ash Rudel »
Ash: (looks over at Derek's GM) Looks like the big boss man is about to have his dual.

Urataros: We're out of bullets, what now?

Momotaros: Lets use the Stoner Sunshine!

Ash:  Momo we don't have the stoner sunshine. (Throws the guns behind the Getter) Guess we'll  just have to  use that. (hits the com) Everyone out of the way, lets hope the bubble gum on this thing holds.

Getter one lands back on the ground raises its arms up into the air. Energy starts to build around it's midsection , then floods back into the getter itself.

Ash/Momotaros: And now our Hisstastu attack. GETTER BEAM!!!!!

Getter one fires off a blast of purple/greenish energy towards a gespent. Quickly grabbing onto it's cape it surrounds itself with itself with it, breaking the large beam into tiny pinpoint streams taking out most of the remaining gespents. After the beam dissipates the Getter stands with it's arms crossed in a laidback pose.

Ash: Looks like it held after all. (Ash and the taros start to laugh as the right arm falls off)

Momotaros: Eh, it's just one arm, no big deal. (The left arm falls off as well)

Masaki: (looks over) Guess you weren't kidding about that thing being held together with bubblegum and duct tape.

Ryutaros: Ni-san the legs look like their going to give. (one leg falls off) Never mind..

Urataros: And we drained the battery with that last attack, we've barely got enough power to keep the lights on.

Momotaros: KUMA GET OVER HERE!!!

Ash: Momo's right, abandoned Getter!

Kintaros in the Zaku Axe quickly runs towards the Getter, opening it's cockpit so Ash can jump in, Ash takes a moment to buckle himself in as he looks at the broken Getter.

Ash: Don't worry buddy, I'll fix you up later. (looks down at his bracelet) Everyone make it?

Momotaros/Urataros/Ryutaros: All present and accounted for.

Kintaros: We're ready to go Ash-sama.

Ash: (flips a few switches as controls pop up around him) Manual setting go. (looks up at Derek's GM) Now watch boys, and lets see how the leader of the Blue Wings really fights.

(OOC: I was giving special permission to use Masaki for one line.)

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:34 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Swings the Grungust's Zankantou through a multitude of Gespensts*

CHEEEEEEEEEEESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! God, it feels great to swing this thing! *equips the drill and aims the arm*

DRILL KNUCKLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!

Gee, I dunno why I didn't become a super robot pilot sooner! This is fun!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #318 on: December 07, 2008, 11:23:15 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Thank god Chris. It's basically been just me and Ian out here for a while. I can't even use the wings of light since the V2 is nearly out of energy. With the Duragreiz the way it is I can't even get Queen.

As a slash ripper approaches the V2 it tries to dodge but ends up getting badly hit on it's right side

Damn it! I can't stay in the air much longer. I'm going to go back to the Duragreiz and see if I can get something to help you two out.

With this being said Sakura heads back to the disabled Duragreiz to see if there are any mechs to use

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #319 on: December 07, 2008, 11:32:02 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I gotcha. I'm starting to run a tad low myself...

As Ian pulls the trigger for his Agni again, the system harshly beeps back. He flips a switch as the Strike drops the Launcher Pack's cannon to the ground.

Scratch that - my BFG's outta juice. Time to get up close and personal. Schwert Gewehr, let's rock!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2008, 12:05:24 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Waking up*

Did I miss a scramble order? That's odd.

*Getting to hangar*

Gundam Kyrios, Launch.

*Seeing Ianator getting ready for melee*

Ian, need any help?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2008, 04:02:04 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The Huckebein slings the Fang Slasher into a Gespenst, and Jaybee steers it into 2 or 3 more before bringing it back, striking as pose as he catches it.

This is really kinda boring.

Shara: "That stunt with the T-Link didn't seem to impress them at all. It seems they're only concerned with skill, not style."

Hey, that was PLENTY skillful!
I WAS hoping I could draw out any boss still hiding in the rubble, but it looks like Derek's got the only one available.

Honestly, a Gespenst versus a GM? Lamest fight ever.

"Only because we didn't duel in GINNs. And at least it's a FLYING Gespenst and a WINGED GM."

I assure you that I would've found a way to make GINN combat look good. It probably would've involved liberal use of the sword.

"It probably would've gotten you killed, too."

Given melee is YOUR specialty, and I nearly died ANYWAYS... you're probably right.

But the past is the past. In the present, we have a never-ending sea of Gespensts to kill!

*Insert Getter Beam here*

Hey, where'd they all go?

The Gunner module rolls to the left, firing a series of G-impact shots as it does so. Three Gespents are impaled.

""I think that's all of them."

So now we just sit back and watch Derek, I guess. Wonder who he's fighting. The cannon fodder don't usually get in duels.And they don't tend to last very long when they do.

"It doesn't matter, as long as he wins."

What if he doesn't?

"Then he needs more training to overcome his weakness. It still doesn't matter who he's fighting. I just abuse him in the simulator more that way."

Ah. Very practical of you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #322 on: December 08, 2008, 07:54:23 AM » by ChrisABlair
Let's do this, TATSUMAKI ZANKANTOU SOLO!!!!
Oraoraoraoraoraora!!!!
*The Grungust spins around swinging the zankantou at speeds that should be impossible for a super robot*
God... I'm a little...dizzy... But that doesn't matter!! DOUBLE DRILL KNUCKLE!! OMEGA BLASTER!! And last, but definitely not least, ZANKANTOU! ICHIMONJI!! GIRRIIIIIII!!!! There is nothing my imitation cannot cut!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2008, 11:16:55 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Astonage I need a machine!

Astonage: "Most of our machines are either in lock down or can't be accessed due to this virus that's crippling the ship!"

Is there any thing? I'll even take a Ginn if I have to!

Astonage: "Let's see... Kina's available except that she isn't fully repaired... wait Exia! Even though Ian usually uses it now he left in the Strike so it's available.

I don't have time for Avalanche so I'm taking it as is.

Having found a mech Sakura heads back out to help Ian, Chris and Andrew finish up the Gespensts

IP Logged

« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2008, 12:30:06 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 08:15:59 PM by alaras »
Realizing that he screwed up again, Matt decided that he couldn't stay with the Duragreiz.  He boarded a JINN, and left the battlefield, heading for his grandfather's estate approximately a day's travel away.  On his mother's side, the family was a bunch of mech-obsessed otakus, and their collection of Real and Super robots was impressive by any standard.  His grandfather also had something better-armed than a transport shuttle to help them get from place to place, or so he hoped.  With any luck, he'd be able to find and rescue his mother and end his involvement in this war.  Of course, he'd probably get his ass kicked for screwing up so many times, but he had to delay that until he retrieved his mom and vaporized the fools who were holding her hostage or, worse, using her.  After setting the coordinates in the autopilot, he took his knife from his survival kit, cutting a shallow cross in the skin on his thigh, where nobody would be able to identify the self-inflicted wound.
IP Logged

« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2008, 01:21:30 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
[incoming transmission]

???: Kukuku well done Guardians...I can see why I lost to you before but I digress. My name is Steven Grace.

the voice pauses before saying with udder disgust

Steve:"You know me better as Rafah of the Balmary Empire. Tell 'THAT MAN' that I will avenge Birger Sigurdr"

[end transmission]

[meanwhile]

Chaostic was in the Valhawk searching for the AGGF

Chaostic: Where the hell am I now!?

{OOC: I'm Baaaack hahaha and on my birthday too XD}
IP Logged

« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2008, 02:11:09 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Sakura's return to the battlefield is heralded by Exia cutting apart a Gespenst using the GN Sword & GN Long blade

Dura's a mess, not even Tyria has done something like this! There's about 20 Gespensts left. Let's mop them up and hopefully get the Duragreiz back online because it's currently a sitting duck.

With this being said, Exia charges towards a group of Gespensts dodging two rippers before slicing two open across the cockpits, and parrying a beam saber before engaging the last one

(OOC: Welcome back, you may want to hold off on the balmars until we finish the Shadows, Einsts and what ever Jay has in store)

IP Logged

« Reply #327 on: December 08, 2008, 03:16:29 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(OOC: Welcome back, you may want to hold off on the balmars until we finish the Shadows, Einsts and what ever Jay has in store)

[OOC: He's with the Shadows now that he remembers who he is. as to how he ended up joining them lets just say a living aerogater was a hot commodity among a few organizations]
IP Logged

« Reply #328 on: December 08, 2008, 04:36:33 PM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 04:38:31 PM by ChrisABlair »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!! *He slices through three Gespys with ease*
Out... of... our... way!!!
*He fires the twin Drill Knuckles and enjoys the ensuing light show*
That never gets old.
(OoC: I dunno which is scarier: Me as a Tekkaman, or Me using the Grungust finally.By the way, happy birthday, ya lucky bastard.)

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2008, 08:55:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(OoC: Gai didn't feel like writing this one, so it falls to me.)

~Duragreiz Bridge~

Bright: When I get my hands on whoever did this to my ship.....*Another alarm goes off* What now?!

Operator: Enemy contact, approaching fast!

Bright: Can we put it on screen?

Operator: Just a moment.....*The mech comes up on the main screen*

Bright: That's....!!!!

~Outside~

*A high-speed White Mecha flies onto the battlefield and suddenly stops, surveying the scene. It glances over everything at least once before it finally locks on to the Grungust Type 3 running around with the Zankantou.*

?????: AGGF, hear me! I am Wodan....Wodan Ymir! The Sword of Magus! I challenge you all.....starting with the one who wields the Zankantou!

*The spikes on the mech's right shoulder suddenly detach and hover around to it's left hand, before suddenly sprouting a large sword handle. As it grabs the handle with both hands and swings it around in a ready position, a large blade begins to form out of it. Within a split-second, the mecha in question is how wielding a Zankantou of it's own. It swings the blade around so that it's holding it in just it's left hand, and charges the Type 3.*

Wodan: *As he charges, it almost appears as if his mech is screaming with him* Urrraaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Zankantou! Ichimonji-giri!

*Eyes glowing like a demon's, the White Mecha closes distance at an amazing speed, far beyond what Chris's Type 3 is able to keep up with. With a swing around it's body for momentum, the enemy mech brings the full power of it's Zankantou to bear and cleaves the Type 3's legs off at the knees. As the Grungust begins to topple under it's own unsupported weight, the white machine swings the giant blade around and beheads it, sending the head(And Chris with it, since the head's where the cockpit is on a Grungust) flying. He then stands over the fallen machine and raises his Zankantou straight up.*

Wodan: There is nothing my Zankantou cannot cut!

*With that victory cry, he brings the blade down and cleaves straight through the crippled body of the Type 3, then pulls away and jets back into the air before the entire machine explodes from the cleaved reactor. Reducing the Zankantou back into shoulder spikes, Wodan hovers above the remaints of the Grungust, his mech's arms folding as he waits.*

Wodan: Disappointing....Are any of you a more worthy challenge?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 251513 times) 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61
Jump to: