aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 213151 times) 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:38 AM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 12:55:02 AM by ChrisABlair »
"This is Chris. Man, I can see why this mobile suit is so well recieved. The performance is amazing!!"
*he dodges three Lion-launched missiles and retaliated with four beam rifle shots, each one tearing through a different Lion*
"But, I could use some help. Hey Derek, are you free to get these four off my tail? However amazing the Hyaku Shiki is, I think four against one is totally unfair."
*A rail gun bullet scrapes against the shoulder of the Hyaku Shiki, knocking it off balance.*
*Chris wakes up, feeling a little unnerved*
"Am I really that unskilled that I need to ask for help?"

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #616 on: February 03, 2009, 01:23:34 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I may not be Derek, but... TRACE MISSILE FULL BURST!

A cloud of missiles flies out of the Huckebein's back, curling towards the Hyaku Shiki, then swirling around it as the missiles chase the Lions. The Lions break off from chasing Chris and start dodging and shooting missiles down, ultimately in vain for all but one of them. As the final Lion boosts away, one arm damaged beyond use, Shara leaps upward and smashes it with a  pinpoint barrier uppercut.

SHORYUKEN!
I mean, nice shot.

"Thank you. I think."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2009, 07:50:18 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Has been shooting down Lions for most of the fight with G-Revolvers and T-Link Swords

There seems to be no end to these guys. I need to come back and reload, otherwise I'll be relying on my shocksnap, and that's not good in these conditions.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2009, 11:21:24 AM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
OoC: I don't want to overstep my bounds, but it's pretty hard to pass up on evil.

(Suddenly in Archer's cockpit, a communication device besides his intercom system starts up.  An unfamiliar and gruff - but yet not unpleasant - man's voice.  There is a very faint Brazilian accent accompanying it.)

Voice: Matthew Archer.  Would you like to see your mother, kid?  Are you tired of being useless to those stuck-up AGGF aces?  Neo DC knows you aren't useless.  I know this sounds suspicious, but we want to protect the earth from the aliens every bit as much as you do - but we're not so stuck up as to not know the proper value of people like you.

(The voice paused for a second as the man coughed.  The voice was fairly confident - almost smug, but not quite.)

Voice: If you want power, purpose, and your parent, you will come to the abandoned Belarus airbase, alone.  If you come, we will teach the AGGF of their selfish arrogance, and when that day comes, perhaps they will help us defend the earth.  However, the choice is yours.  Can we expect to see you there, Mr. Archer?

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #619 on: February 03, 2009, 03:28:16 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:43:38 PM by alaras »
Archer reached for the device, not even sure how or why it was there, and said "I'll try to get there within three days.  If I am prevented from leaving base, I'm sure you can find a way to kidnap me, but be warned that I will NOT come willingly, even if you reveal yourself, and if you fail to capture me, all bets are off.  Besides, why should I trust my mother's captors?  I didn't inherit much of her talent, after all, if any, and I'm already on everyone's shit list.  If my mom's not with you, then I'm leaving right then and there."  In his mind, though, he was thinking If this is real, we could gain an advantage over the Neo DC by using me as a mole!  Of course, it's probably a trap meant to weaken AGGF further.  I'll discuss it with Captain Bright and the Commander when we get back.
IP Logged

« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2009, 05:36:44 PM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
(The voice was not at all taken aback by Archer's reaction, and chuckled softly before replying.)

Voice: Fair enough, kid.  You'll meet your mother, you've got my word.  I know what you're thinking, but there's a lot less slimeballs in Neo DC than you might guess.  Remember that this choice is yours, and there's a place for you here.  We hope you'll make the right choice.

Goodbye, Mr. Archer.

(the device slowly shorts out and fizzles in the final throes of its life)

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2009, 09:03:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Sume Gai-

Gai continues to fight still proving dangerous to any lion or gespenst that crosses him, however, those that have fought with him long enough might notice he's less aggressive, less fervent and quieter.  He Smashes a Gespenst's face in then drill Knee's it in the chest  before pulling back and letting the compromised reactor explode

-Akagaine-
-Bridge-

behind his Sunglasses Jamil watches the fading battle until one of the operators speaks up.

Operator: "Captain, It's odd but there's a heat source under the suface that's getting steadily hotter."

Jamil: "What can you confirm he pattern?"

Operator: "it looks like a type 7 power generation system but it's way too hot to be-"

Jamil: "Order a retreat that base is about to blow; pull back NOW!!"

Several flares, indicating immediate withdrawal are fired as the Akagaine begins to pull back

-Sume gai-

Seeing the flare Gai begins to pull back somewhat half halfheartedly

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2009, 09:30:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Masaki: *Spots the flares* Oh, that's always bad to see. C'mon Fuyume, let's get the hell out of here!!

Fuyume: Running time!!!! Wait up, Masa-chan! *Spots the 21 nearby* Ashi-kuuuuun! Don't leave me behind!

Ash: Damn it all. (Swifts to Wing Gust) Fuyume, hop on and hold on tight.

Momotaros: But I still wanna fight!

Ash: Momo you can fight after we out run a base exploding.

*With that, Fuyume jumps onto the 21, and the three make a mad dash for the Tsubasa.*

~Aoi Tsubasa Bridge~

Alexis: Energy readings are starting to get critical, Derek-sama!

Derek: Where the hell are they?!?

Haruka: They're setting down now.

Derek: Then let's start getting the hell out of here. The Akagane is already leaving the combat zone. *Hits the comm* Anyone else still on the field needs to get the hell over here before they get nuked, NOW!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2009, 10:02:18 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shara, let's go!

"Already on it, groudpounder!"

The VF-22 shifts to fighter mode and boosts away, hauling a not-insignificant amount of ass.

I've got a tesla drive in here, remember?
But that may be a tad slow...

The Huckebein leaps up, ejects the Boxer frame, lands on teh purple surfboard of doom, and rides out of the area as fast as it can move.

"You look like an idiot, you know."

Jaybee starts humming Surfing USA

"And now you sound like one too."

Shut up.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #624 on: February 03, 2009, 10:07:09 PM » by alaras
Matt switched on his communicator at seeing everyone else retreating and said "Um, OK, I guess I'll just stay put, then.  After all, Strike's out of commission, or I'd be hauling my sorry ass out of here with the rest of you.  I'm just not fast enough to outrun that kind of explosion on foot."
IP Logged

« Reply #625 on: February 03, 2009, 10:10:13 PM » by ChrisABlair
"C'mon!" The Hyaku Shiki grabs onto the Strike, the closest mobile suit to him, and hauled ass.
"We're getting out of this alive!"

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #626 on: February 03, 2009, 10:17:45 PM » by alaras
"Thanks for the assist!  Oh, and Commander, I've got something I need to discuss with you when we get back to base, away from prying eyes and ears.  I do hope you'll deign to listen."
IP Logged

« Reply #627 on: February 03, 2009, 10:57:07 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, Chris... Why exactly did you pick up a damaged mech in the hanger, move it over two bays, and set it back down?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #628 on: February 03, 2009, 11:00:32 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Hey, Jay... I really dunno."

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #629 on: February 03, 2009, 11:19:00 PM » by alaras
OOC: Didn't realize I was back in the hangar...

Archer realizes his eyes were closed shut, opens them, and realizes he was in the hangar all along.  "Um, never mind."
IP Logged

(Read 213151 times) 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61
Jump to: