aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 262498 times) 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2009, 03:31:32 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:35:30 PM by Andrew »
Watching the events that unfolded.

Crap. We need to help Derek.

Watching the Lions attack

Double crap. We need to protect the base, and rescue Derek.

Over the PA The base is under attack. All fighters to your mechs. I repeat, the base is under attack. This is not a drill.

Running down to the hangar Get the Weltall ready for me!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2009, 03:42:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Having hear the announcement, Sakura headed towards the hangar

I swear somebody has declared hunting season on the AGGF. This isn't good especially with Aria and Nadesico coming. I know that Nadesico has battle experience but, I don't know about Aria.

Reaching the hangar, Sakura heads towards the V2

Kina! Launch and help fend off the enemy! I'm going to engage the Guarlions and hopefully take them out quick enough to follow Masaki!

V2 launching!

Kina:Dinah launching!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2009, 03:48:52 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
While in the simulator, trying to keep his funnel-manipulating skills from stagnating, the alarm goes off...

Aww, and I almost beat my high score. Hundred Zakus in five minutes, why do you taunt me so? Sims to hangar, this is Ianator. Get my flying brick of doom ready, I'll be heading out in a few minutes.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #693 on: February 11, 2009, 03:55:03 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:49:22 PM by alaras »
As the sirens went off, the sound penetrated Matt's mind, though he could not react in any way.  An alarm?  Have they decided to kidnap me by force?  I was hoping they'd wait until I heal, but I'll take what I can get.  It's not likely I'd be able to get back in contact with that guy again until we meet face-to-face, but at the very least, if it's really you guys, SHOOT THAT FUCKING GRUNGUST DOWN!

Meanwhile, in the maintenance bay:

???: [thinking]Crap!  Nobody told me they were coming to attack today!  I hope Crisp isn't going to extract the kid, he's still injured too much to move!
IP Logged

« Reply #694 on: February 11, 2009, 04:00:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Getting into Weltall

Weltall, LAUNCH!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #695 on: February 11, 2009, 07:00:25 PM » by ChrisABlair
Let's go, Hyaku Shiki! Chris, launching!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #696 on: February 11, 2009, 07:05:14 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Plus parts, check.
TK Laser Cannon, check.
Strike Swords, six ready. Check.

Ianator, R-3 Powered, ready to rock!

IP Logged

« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2009, 08:17:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee finishes the checks on his EX-Gear, and straps in.

Don't worry about packs. The guns'll be enough.

Boosting into the air and flipping, Jaybee lands in the cockpit of his VF and rushes through system checks.

All green. VF-25, launching!

As he takes off, he glances down at his rear camera and sees Shara flipping her hair up and pulling her flight helmet over it as she steps onto the VF-22's boarding ladder.

Pick up the pace, slowpoke! I had a power suit to strap on and I still beat you!

Flicking Jaybee off with one hand, Shara pulls herself into the cockpit and starts the system checks.

"VF-22, taking off."

The Sturmvogel boosts out of the hanger, a little lighter than usual.

Aren't there supposed to be some guns on the bottom?

"They pulled the buster rifles earlier for recalibration. They were telling me that while you suited up."

Ah.

A Lion V dives, rail gun spitting at the VF-25 as Jaybee shifts it to GERWALK, rapidly shedding speed as his gunpod comes up.

Shit! I don't have time for this!

The Lion jets to the side, the 25 shifts back to fighter mode as a pair of Guarlions comes in behind it, and the jet flashes through the air in the ancient dance of death known as a dogfight.

Meanwhile, Shara rolls to the side, transforms to battroid, and fires an arm cannon at a Guarlion while blocking shots from two more with the shield on her other arm, boosting down and away as another Lion V comes around to shoot her in the back.

"They're skilled, I give them that much."

That they are. You see Derek and his fanboy anywheret?

"I'm otherwise occupied."

Same here. DAMMIT!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2009, 08:49:10 PM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
(A day or so ago...)

Verde: Boss, the phone's fer' ya.  I'd bring it here, buddit weighs more'n I do.

Crisp: I've got one here.  (Crisp picks the old-fashioned non-videscreen phone up.)  Yes.  This is him.  Say again, private?  Slow down, Jonas.  He mobilized?  I see.  Thanks.  I'm on it.

Verde: Got a job, boss?

Crisp: Someone got impatient, and he's going to attack the AGGF already.  This explains Demes' blunder.  Our team and our suits aren't ready, but we're going to go anyways.

(Verde licks his beak)

Verde: Th' suits ain' ready yet, numbnuts.  'Sides, who cares if some idiot's jumpin' th' gun?

Crisp: That's why we'll take a standard Lion F, Petty Officer.  Come with me; Although I'm being ordered to join, we'll want to scope out the AGGF's fighting as much as possible anyways.  This is a good opportunity; I doubt we'll win, but maybe we can save some soldiers or get in a lucky down.

Verde: Whaddever.  You jus' better not get shot down in som' lousy Lion.

Crisp:  The Lion is a fine mobile suit in the right hands, but my V is still being modified.  There's always the chance we'll have to fight someone.  Just be ready.  There's no point waiting here in case the one we're waiting for gets killed anyways.

Verde: Whaddever ya say, tin man.

(Verde flies onto the commander's suited shoulder while he strides out of the room.  The two of them quickly get off the ground, and leave for a rendezvous point in Turkey)

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2009, 09:49:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*The Cybuster zips through the battlefield rather quickly, slashing a Guarlion before it can even aim at him, then turning around and launching missiles into a Lion V nearby*

Masaki: Dammit! Get out of my way, you stupid--*Shudders a bit as he takes a railgun hit*--GAH!

*The offending Lion is quickly blown apart by a Heart Beam, however, as Fuyume quickly jets up*

Fuyume: Masa-chan, are you okay?

Masaki: I'll be fine, thanks.

Fuyume: *Dodges to the side as a Lion comes at her with it's assault blade, then slashes it in half* Masa-chan, I think these guys are all AI units. They're not very strong at all, and Ha-chan says she can't hear anyone talking.

Masak: *Launches Kuro and Shiro before turning around and slashing an oncoming Guarlion* Yeah, I kinda got that. These guys are just decoys. Dammit, while we're stuck here.....Screw it, I'm going for it. Take care of things here.

Fuyume: Hai! *Turns and bow guns down a Guarlion* Be careful!

*Recalling the familiars, Masaki goes into Cybird and flies straight into the center of the massed Guarlions at the edge of the field, before transforming back.*

Masaki: Eat this, you scrap bastards! CYFLASH!!!!

*As could be expected, the Cyflash instantly destroys most of the remaining Guarlions in a single brilliant moment. Before any of the surviving mechs can focus on him, though, Masaki switches back to Cybird and takes off again, headed out of the perimeter zone as fast as he can.*

Fuyume: Good luck....

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2009, 09:54:27 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee catches a Lion V's elbow with his VF-25's knife, then snatches the rail gun out of the air and shoots the Lion with it.

Masaki's such a showoff.

"Look who's talking."

Shara fires a missile salvo, and rolls away as a half-dozen Guarlions dodge in vain before going up in smoke.

"I like how they don't even TRY to shoot the missiles down."

Yeah, it's pretty sad.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2009, 09:58:09 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
The ensuing flash from Cybuster is enough to momentarily distract two Guarlions closing in on R3P, just enough for a pair of Strike Swords to have their way with them.

Oooh, pretty. I wonder if he does carniva-AGH! I'm monologuing here!

Ianator pulls his mech and yanks one Heavy Blade out of a Guarlion before slicing the offender in twain.

IP Logged

« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2009, 09:59:48 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Seeing several Lion Vs in a tight formation Andrew decides to take them down

Alright, it's time that you learned why you don't travel in a formation like that. SHADOW DRAGON!

A large dragon made of darkness and shadows flies toward the Lion Vs striking each of them and destroying all but one.

I need to get more practice in. I can just finish that one off, though.

Flies in to finish the job

IP Logged

« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2009, 10:00:09 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash looks up from his work after hearing all the action going outside. Whiping off his toys, he looked over at Ryutaros and the others. Momotaros puts a hand to his ear then shurgs his shoulders.

Ash: Guys whats going on?

Ryutaros: Well Saki-san and Fuyume-chan ran out of here in a hurry. Didn't you notice Ni-san?

Ash: (clicks his teeth together) Had my internal radio playing. (taps his wirst) Hey Alexis, whats going on?

Alexis: Some wierd guy just kidnapped Derek-sama, and he left a bunch of guys to attack the base, and why haven't you launched yet?!?

Ash: (looks at the taros for a second, before jumping from the drill knuckle to 21's open cockpit) He'd better knock off some rent after this stunt. Eveyone fall in. (holds up his wrists as four beams  of light hit it) Grungust 21, Launching!  

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2009, 11:15:31 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Jay! I'm going to go after that guy along with Masaki! I'm probably the only one who can catch up with them. If they show up just keep them here until we get back.

After saying this Sakura engages the Minovsky Drive and shoots after Masaki

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 262498 times) 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61
Jump to: